• 1,823 replies
    heatherlew
    Default Avatar
    RFK Stadium 1989 Box

LESS THAN 5000 LEFT

The Grateful Dead battled the elements in July 1989, enduring drenching rains and stifling humidity during back-to-back shows at Robert F. Kennedy Stadium in the nation’s capital. In spite of the bleak weather, the band thrilled the massive crowds both nights with triumphant performances that rank among the very best of a busy year that included 74 shows and the release of the group’s final studio album, BUILT TO LAST.

ROBERT F. KENNEDY STADIUM, WASHINGTON, D.C., JULY 12 & 13, 1989 includes two previously unreleased concerts taken from the band’s master 24-track analog recordings, which have been mixed by Jeffrey Norman at TRI Studios and mastered in HDCD by David Glasser. The collection’s colorful slip case features original artwork by Justin Helton and a perfect-bound book with in-depth liner notes written by Dean Budnick, editor-in-chief of Relix magazine. The set will also be available as a digital download in Apple Lossless and FLAC 192/24.

When Jerry Garcia, Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann, Phil Lesh, Brent Mydland, and Bob Weir rolled into D.C. in July 1989 for the Dead’s two-night stand at RFK, the band hit the stage running with a stellar rendition of “Touch Of Grey,” the group’s biggest hit from its only Top 10 album In The Dark, which was released in 1987. The following night, the band returned to its double-platinum commercial breakthrough when it opened the show with a fiery version of “Hell In A Bucket.”

“RFK Stadium '89 fell right in the middle of one of the best tours of the last 15 years of Grateful Dead performances, with these shows being the sixth and seventh of an 11-show tour. This tour is widely considered the start of a nine month period of sustained excellence, which ran from Summer '89 through Spring '90. The RFK shows are as good as any of the more famous shows from this period, including July 4 in Buffalo, July 7 in Philadelphia, and the Alpine run,” says David Lemieux, Grateful Dead archivist and the set’s producer. “When Bob Weir has asked me to provide copies of Grateful Dead songs to give to his bandmates to learn and rehearse, he almost always requests Summer '89, and I've often drawn upon the RFK shows for this purpose. It's really that good!”

Both shows feature standout moments, but the July 12 show is notable for a few reasons. Perhaps the biggest is that the first set featured at least one song sung by each of the band’s four lead singers – Garcia, Weir, Lesh and Mydland – something that rarely happened. Another surprise came when the band opened the second set with “Sugaree,” a song that almost always appeared during the first set.

Pianist Bruce Hornsby — who briefly joined the band between 1990 and 1992 — is featured on both shows. He played accordion during “Sugaree” and “Man Smart (Woman Smarter),” with a touch of keyboard-tinkling, on July 12, and then played more accordion the following night for “Tennessee Jed” and “Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again.”

For fans of Mydland’s tenure with the Dead – which began in 1979 and ended in 1990 with the keyboardist’s tragic death – these stellar shows capture that incarnation in peak form. Among the long list of highlights are performances of live staples such as “Eyes Of The World,” “Wharf Rat” and “I Need A Miracle,” along with rarities like “To Lay Me Down,” which was played only a few times in 1989. The July 13 show also features the band road-testing “I Will Take You Home,” a track Mydland wrote with Dead lyricist John Perry Barlow that would appear later that fall on Built To Last.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • schumertour

Hey noww i placed my order for the RFK 89 set on Saturday Nov 21 and received confirmation that it will ship with Ups (tracking # provided) today Wednesday Nov 25 2020. I was reluctant to order considering the comments about delays in receiving the goods, glad it seems they’re on it now. Nothin left to do but smile smile smile!!!!! Can’t wait to fire up and crack that baby open to relive the moments missed.

• InfiniteJest

Is this 100% still in stock?

• DaveStrang
    Default Avatar

Try contacting Marye at the 'Got Issues With Your Store Order' forum; it's further down on the topics page. She might be able to help as she has in the past. I can understand your frustration. Also, remember the mail has been slooowed down. Good luck.

• Thetentman

This service is the worst. So slow and unhelpful.

• Thetentman

I ordered this in Feb 2020. It is now the last day of August 2020 and I am still waiting. Last week they notified me it was in stock. 2 days later they said it shipped. Except the Tracking number they provided does not work. They have not replied to 2 requests for info. My Dave's Picks subscription takes 3-4 weeks to arrive. So I guess I will start looking at the end of September. BTW when I ordered it never mentioned that it was not in stock. It is too bad that the DEAD trust this Mickey Mouse operation. We deserve better. FYI there are many choices and bootlegs on Amazon with MUCH better service. Caveat Emptor.

• That Mike

Sorry to say, but the problem is Dead.net itself. They take your money, and you are your own. No response to e-mail requests to Customer Nonservice, and phone calls promise to “escalate” your very important message to the Warehouse, which is double talk for “We will pitch your request in the garbage”. Too bad - a musical legend, that produces the sonic masterpieces it does, and it leaves Shipping and Customer Service in the hands of the Keystone Kops.

I wish you well, but welcome to the Matrix.

• StevePaulos
    Default Avatar

Ordered on 6/4/2020. What’s the hold up?

• Thetentman

I ordered in May. It is on backorder. No one can tell me when it is due back in stock. Love the Dead But they leave a lot to be desired with their merchandising arm. How hard is it to put a banner across the web page with the product status?

• truckineric

My order for RFK 89 is still in pending mode. I ordered on 12-22. Is it sold out? I hope not because I need more 1989 in my life :)

• truckineric

Is this sold out? I purchased on 12-22. My order is still pending. Please help.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

7 years 7 months

RFK Stadium 1989 Box

LESS THAN 5000 LEFT

The Grateful Dead battled the elements in July 1989, enduring drenching rains and stifling humidity during back-to-back shows at Robert F. Kennedy Stadium in the nation’s capital. In spite of the bleak weather, the band thrilled the massive crowds both nights with triumphant performances that rank among the very best of a busy year that included 74 shows and the release of the group’s final studio album, BUILT TO LAST.

ROBERT F. KENNEDY STADIUM, WASHINGTON, D.C., JULY 12 & 13, 1989 includes two previously unreleased concerts taken from the band’s master 24-track analog recordings, which have been mixed by Jeffrey Norman at TRI Studios and mastered in HDCD by David Glasser. The collection’s colorful slip case features original artwork by Justin Helton and a perfect-bound book with in-depth liner notes written by Dean Budnick, editor-in-chief of Relix magazine. The set will also be available as a digital download in Apple Lossless and FLAC 192/24.

When Jerry Garcia, Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann, Phil Lesh, Brent Mydland, and Bob Weir rolled into D.C. in July 1989 for the Dead’s two-night stand at RFK, the band hit the stage running with a stellar rendition of “Touch Of Grey,” the group’s biggest hit from its only Top 10 album In The Dark, which was released in 1987. The following night, the band returned to its double-platinum commercial breakthrough when it opened the show with a fiery version of “Hell In A Bucket.”

“RFK Stadium '89 fell right in the middle of one of the best tours of the last 15 years of Grateful Dead performances, with these shows being the sixth and seventh of an 11-show tour. This tour is widely considered the start of a nine month period of sustained excellence, which ran from Summer '89 through Spring '90. The RFK shows are as good as any of the more famous shows from this period, including July 4 in Buffalo, July 7 in Philadelphia, and the Alpine run,” says David Lemieux, Grateful Dead archivist and the set’s producer. “When Bob Weir has asked me to provide copies of Grateful Dead songs to give to his bandmates to learn and rehearse, he almost always requests Summer '89, and I've often drawn upon the RFK shows for this purpose. It's really that good!”

Both shows feature standout moments, but the July 12 show is notable for a few reasons. Perhaps the biggest is that the first set featured at least one song sung by each of the band’s four lead singers – Garcia, Weir, Lesh and Mydland – something that rarely happened. Another surprise came when the band opened the second set with “Sugaree,” a song that almost always appeared during the first set.

Pianist Bruce Hornsby — who briefly joined the band between 1990 and 1992 — is featured on both shows. He played accordion during “Sugaree” and “Man Smart (Woman Smarter),” with a touch of keyboard-tinkling, on July 12, and then played more accordion the following night for “Tennessee Jed” and “Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again.”

For fans of Mydland’s tenure with the Dead – which began in 1979 and ended in 1990 with the keyboardist’s tragic death – these stellar shows capture that incarnation in peak form. Among the long list of highlights are performances of live staples such as “Eyes Of The World,” “Wharf Rat” and “I Need A Miracle,” along with rarities like “To Lay Me Down,” which was played only a few times in 1989. The July 13 show also features the band road-testing “I Will Take You Home,” a track Mydland wrote with Dead lyricist John Perry Barlow that would appear later that fall on Built To Last.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

Who are these childrenWho scheme and run wild Who speak with their wings And the way that they smile What are the secrets They trace in the sky And why do you tremble Each time they ride by?
user picture

Member for

8 years 11 months

The GD weren't the only band exploring musical space, and the German band Can was one of the best. Tago Mago and Ege Bamyasi are nice introduction albums if you are unfamiliar.
user picture

Member for

10 years 11 months

Fedrd - I understand that you were disappointed with the RFK '89 concert experience (stadiums do suck), but the good thing about this box is that you WON'T BE in a ginormous stadium surrounded by 45,595 people listening to crappy sound warbling across a football field. This release allows you to enjoy these shows without those compromises = Woohoo! As for the setlists, OK they're no greatest-hits showcase, but as Dicks Picks 9 (9/16/90) taught us, ya don't need a Shakedown / BirdSong / Stranger / Scarlet>Fire / Playin>Uncle John's Band / Help>Slip>Franklins / Dark Star setlist in order to have a great release! As I posted elsewhere recently, 9/16/90 initially seemed like a lost opportunity to me (in terms of year AND the ho-hum setlist - it may have prompted the chat discussion "Dick couldn't pick a pumpkin"). But when it arrived - WOW! I was blown away. Dick didn't just reach for a fantasy setlist to goose sales - he dug DEEP for a non-obvious show where the band really gels. This RFK box seems similar in that regard.
user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Sad to see that Holger Czukay has died. Can were an amazing band in the late 1960s and 1970s-there was no one quite like them. At the time, in England, they appealed to Pink Floyd fans-but although they played very spaced out music, they were actually very different. Can were much more rhythmical than Floyd. The way Holger on bass, and Jackie Leibezeit on drums locked together seemed to have more in common with great psychedelic funk bands-like Funkadelic. I agree that Tago Mago and Ege Bamyasi are probably their best albums, but they made several great ones. As far as individual tracks go, Mother Sky, off "Soundtracks" takes some beating.
user picture

Member for

13 years 6 months

I mentioned here weeks ago after hearing David L. mention on SiriusXM's Grateful Dead channel's special regarding this release that he had said this release would be "limited and would for sure sell out". Enjoy the Brent! Get one while ya can!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

8 years 9 months

The last tracking I saw has the eye of the hurricane on top of me early afternoon Sunday, maybe it will get diverted? Meanwhile, I have batteries charged, I'm not particularly worried about food & water, I just filled up a bunch of empty bottles with tap water, bought a case of mineral water, a case of wine, a couple of pounds of Florida shrimp for a nice grill after the storm (& stuff in cans just in case). Should be OK. Feel terrible & sympathy for the folks on the leeward islands, especially Barbuda, they lost everything.
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

You don't want to mess around with this one. For safety sake I recommend evacuation. 185 mile an hour winds will flatten everything in sight. Scientists are saying this type of storm will rip every shred of vegetation out of the ground and is so powerful that it's actually being picked up on equipment used for measuring earthquakes. The only saving grace is it's moving faster than Harvey did so hopefully you won't see 50 plus inches of rain. Not worth the risk sticking around. Stuff can be replaced. People can't.
user picture

Member for

7 years 3 months

Hi Ziffle. sounds like you are close to me here in FLA. Clermont here, How about you?Civility is beginning to erode now as panic and fear are getting the best of people. We still have 2 days. If you have shit to do, get it done today friends. Unless you are coastal, this is beginning to look a little better to me. 57 yrs in Florida. Rode out Charlee 12 miles from the eye, and that was a bitch of a day. BUT we made it without catastrophic damage. Even my frame house withstood 120 mph winds pretty well. Prep the best you can and hunker down while it passes, and when the eye is north of you, then breath that sigh of relief.
user picture

Member for

6 years 8 months

State Fairgrounds, Lewiston, ME (9/6/80) Alabama Getaway Greatest Story Ever Told Sugaree Me and My Uncle Mexicali Blues Tennessee Jed Feel Like a Stranger Friend of the Devil Far From Me Little Red Rooster China Cat Sunflower I Know You Rider Promised Land Shakedown Street Lost Sailor Saint of Circumstance Althea Playin' in the Band Uncle John's Band drums Not Fade Away The Wheel Uncle John's Band Playin' in the Band Sugar Magnolia One More Saturday Night Brokedown Palace
user picture

Member for

15 years 7 months

I sure hope everyone who is in the path of Irma gets out now, you do not want to be anywhere near this bitch. I also survived Charley in 04, lost power for 9 days, the eye wall went right over my house, ripped trees out of the ground and snapped them right in half 12 ft up. Roofs blown off and power lines everywhere and that was only 115 mph winds. I had lived in Fla for 40 years, after that, we got out and I would recommend that to anyone living there. Florida, it's a great place to visit but I wouldn't live there ever again. Floridabob, keep safe, just because you are inland does not protect you from 150 mph winds, it will sweep right over the peninsula and flatten everything in it's path. Just heard from my sister in law who lives in Miami, mandatory evacuation in place right now, they are evacuating Miami and I am sure they will evacuate the entire east coast of Florida before this is all said and done. If you are not leaving, be prepared for no power for at least a week. my 89 yr old mother still lives in Fla too, but on the west side of the state, talked to her and she said she is as ready as she can be, I sure hope she is right.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

8 years 9 months

Northeast Miami-Dade here, in the line of fire, just outside the evacuation zone. No hostility around here I've seen. Stoic acceptance. Stores are cleaned out of anything useful. Whole Foods Market North Miami got a few pallets of water Thursday morning so I'm set. It is surreal. From all appearances, today was a perfect beach day, lovely sunset, pleasant evening. Unreal full moon. Sounds of my neighbors cutting, mounting plywood & storm shutters, but mostly the usual crickets, frogs, the occasional owl calling. Got a two quart thermos for coffee, otherwise I'll become catatonic when the electric is cut off.
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

If I don't start the day with good coffee, it's hard for me to have a good day. Good thinking Ziffle.. Priorities! Too all in Irma's path.. we are pulling for ya. Be safe. Mission in the Rain, 06/29/1976 Auditorium Theater, Chicago Good luck riding the storm out.
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

Gaucho Outtakes.. yes please. Who is the gaucho amigo Why is he standing In your spangled leather poncho And your elevator shoes Bodacious cowboys Such as your friend Will never be welcome here High in the Custerdome.... Very nice VGuy. Muchas Gracias, Amigo. It's no secret Steely Dan spent some quality time in the studio. I saw one of their studio hires commenting on their recording style.. I am not going to try to exactly quote.. but it starts with the rhythm track and the drumer. They work the beat and the drummer to death.. over and over again, slight tweaks, timing must be perfect, flawless.. Weeks go by, just the core few and a drummer. Finally.. just when everyone is burned out.. they achieve 'perfection.' So they start the next day by bringing in a new drummer, throwing it all away and starting from scratch.. still in search of perfection :D Or as another quoted.. when you made a Steely Dan album, you spend the first six weeks just getting comfortable in your chair. The exact opposite as the Grateful Dead, yet.. they have a similar effect on me. Perfect mind music. We lost two biggies this year, Walter Becker and Gregg Allman. Flags still flying at half mast.
user picture

Member for

8 years 11 months

Currently listening to the 6/24/85 Riverbend show from 30 Trips, I suspect the reason for many of the mid 80's release issues is with Healy's mix for the venues.It is really apparent here in this 85 recording, the effects, the reverb, the heavily gated microphones all add up to a recording that at times seems to be missing something in the mix. I loved it at the shows, but these SBDs seem too sterile and the effects really stand out, like the hokey "psychedelic" video sequences, they were decisions made at the show that can't be undone on the recording master. This could be why they use so many multitracks from the 89/90 tours where they can choose to not apply that echo and distortion to Bob's voice, or reverb to everything but Jerry's voice and the drums. Its a good show, but hearing it right after a 73 SBD, the 85 recording highlights it's biggest flaw, the mix. We need more listening parties and sneak previews of the packaging now that we know RFK is a limited edition.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 6 months

I've noticed more then once they say, more to come on samples, but it doesn't always happen..hmm
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

I was thinking that as well for a few days now. No updates or new info for a few weeks. The next Dave's Picks announcement is still a good month off, followed by the subscription announcement and Record Store Day. Still ten months from the 50th anniversary of the release of "Anthem of the Sun" and whatever they have planned for that.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

8 years 7 months

Holy cow, tried to be general admission for the upcoming D&C show in Austin, american expressed presale does not have any available, and the scarlet>fire pass appears to be sold out, I hope i have better luck when tickets officaly come on sale
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 10 months

This was posted from a GD site playlist for Garcia's Bday. I assume it's one of the first mixes done from this set but can't be sure. Seems like an overabundant amount of stadium sounding reverb in the lead vocal compared to other favorite GD recordings. I would guess they wouldn't normally add that much studio reverb to the mix, so if it's a product of the stadium setting I'm wondering why they would pick this over the Alpine shows as the "Downhill From Here" DVD sounds amazing (but I'm a bit biased having seen the Alpine run). Anyways, still glad to have all these great releases. https://open.spotify.com/track/1aigxhd3JyLSHnOgRo0VRI
user picture

Member for

7 years 3 months

2004 Charlee, we were like within 20 miles of the eye2017 Irma. 2 am the remnants of the eye sail past us within 20 miles! So now thats 2 of these bastards that have tried to crawl up my dookie! Im starting to take it a might bit personal too! That was a scary night my friends. I was scarred semi shitless over that one.
user picture

Member for

9 years 4 months

Glad to hear you fared well FloridaBobloo Too...I'm in Windermere and it was pretty rough between 10pm and 2am...I am one of the fortunate ones, losing power for just 24 hours or so...lots of poor bastards around here still without...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 5 months

Checking in from SRQ. Next storm, My wife and cats, are evacuating to Alaska or Hawaii. Will never go through, an Irma like storm again. Floridians, be safe. PLEASE DON"T USE A GENERATOR INSIDE. Sad to hear, people surviving Irma only to pass, because of carbon dioxide. Florida Strong
user picture

Member for

7 years 3 months

You're right next door to me! We oughta grab a bite, say at Yellow Dog sometime.PM me. Might be a good time!
user picture

Member for

9 years 3 months

There was a bump up in sales after it was announced it would be limited. There will be another bump the week it hits the streets.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 8 months

Consistently emphasizing its unique image and limited supply, it has deliberately distanced itself from the mainstream of fashion even when sales are hot in the field 192.168.0.1
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

"2532 / 10,000 Left" ~ MM The last RFK email I received actually says they are limited to 15k, not 10k. This is the text.... "It's official! ROBERT F. KENNEDY STADIUM, WASHINGTON, D.C., JULY 12 & 13, 1989 will be individually numbered and limited to 15,000 copies. The set features two previously unreleased concerts taken from the band's master 24-track analog recordings, which have been mixed by Jeffrey Norman at TRI Studios and mastered in HDCD by David Glasser. Housed in a colorful slip-case with original artwork by Justin Helton with in-depth liner notes written by Dean Budnick, editor-in-chief of Relix magazine, this one's out in November." ....it also says 15,000 under "product details" at the top of this page.
user picture

Member for

14 years 8 months

Welcome to all the new members. Buy some coasters while you're here. Or maybe a barstool.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

8 years 7 months

Man, I am so bummed I couldnt get general admission tickets for the show in austin, I can't believe none are available in just a few days :(
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

8 years 9 months

Locally Irma was 110 mph wind during the two hour peak. It was an experience. Like being in the middle of a jet engine. Everyone here OK, and no damage to the house. No electric for a week, no internet (using an intermittent cellular connection at present). No phone service for a week. Water was contaminated but now OK. Neighbors still have no electric. Enormous yard clean up and clearing. Was able to save majority of the important plants & trees. Fallen trees from neighbor. Got off lucky compared to folks on the Islands. Medium sized birds seem to be OK, although I’ve lost about a third of the resident population. Larger birds (barn owls and the like) are absent. Tiny birds mostly missing, saw just one today. Butterflies, bees and wasps were decimated. I’ve only seen about three butterflies and the occasional bee (they mostly live in the ground, there was a foot of rain). No wasps at all so far. I spotted butterfly eggs on a couple of plants (just a couple of eggs), I’m protecting them. And now, the mosquito infestation. What with climate change and the oceans warming, I suppose that large storms of this type will become more frequent. Hope others in Fla. made out OK, and regrets for the ruination in the islands.
user picture

Member for

7 years 3 months

Glad you made out ok. Here it was about the same. Very rough those last couple hours. But strangely and this is due to underground power lines and utilities, we never lost power so we watched the thing come north on the Weather Channel. You actually saw it come up and as the winds were increasing, the orange and red got closer and closer. Almost like watching yourself get shot on TV as it happens. Weird!But Clermont did ok and as for the Loo's we escaped damage and disaster, thank the good Lord. Now were watching Maria dance up the islands. This has been a season like the 2004-05 years were. Only good thing is I have stocked up on some very good oak tree cuttings for firewood at the festivals later this year.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

8 years 9 months

On my little street were trucks & crews from Connecticut, Maine & Louisiana clearing fallen trees reconnecting power lines. I read that search & rescue came here to Florida from California & elsewhere. I am thankful for this caring from across our nation.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 years 2 months

Great show, one of my friends first show (2nd night), and I'm in for a copy. Thought this would sell out after the announcement that this will be stamped/numbered and limited to 15k. I think if David provided us with an audio sample, it may sell quicker? Seems kind of odd that no audio samples has been released so far. Give us a little taste!!!
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

I see they decided to go with having a limited edition. glad I caught it last nite cuz I was going to wait till November cuz they made it seem like it was going to a semi permanent catalog release.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 years 9 months

We above the 49th are feeling your pain and working with you! Both the Ontario and Quebec provincial governments have sent electrical crews and resources to Houston and South Florida. To all those affected - be safe and get well soon!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

8 years 9 months

And thank you as well, I just got my internet connection back, and read in the local news about crews from Ontario & Quebec. We appreciate it very much!! I'm sure that if the need ever arises (I hope not) we will return the care from our friends up north.
user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

Thanks for the link, made me check my copy of this show. I had a cut first set only, could hear the recording crew singing louder than the stage :-) I did have a note to check Road Trip 1.2, had it. Further checking of archive found "soundboard" copy of show, very good quality. Files updated. Thanks
user picture

Member for

7 years 3 months

Not completely, but seriously, all of the dynamic interplay is still over there, at the other table. With the cool kids. Dave's Picks 23. Nobody, deep down, really gives a shit about this box. We know what it is - and it's good, maybe really decent, but With A Qualifier. Like, "Jer was maybe mostly kinda sober for these shows." Or, "I was in college and it was my first Dead tour and I saw three dates." Dear Mr. Peabody, take me and Sherman back to 1972. BTW, I did buy this thing. I will never throw shade on anything - Anything the Dead did, but I don't feel a collective surge for this release. Peace. \m/
user picture

Member for

8 years 11 months

This is a weird release thread, but don't blame the material. Even though it is not a "tent pole" release, it is part of a tour that due to it's multitrack recordings will be released almost in its entirety over the next 10 years. Part of the issue is many people on the site just don't like the post Keith years and don't participate in the thread. Another part is the lack of any promotion on the side of Rhino, like listening parties, or a better description of whats inside the "slip case". It's like Rhino took the summer off and haven't gotten back to this yet or maybe they are still dealing with the Barton Box CD replacements and July 78 download issues. The thread will pick up when Rhino gives us something to comment on, until then it's still almost 2 months before delivery and all the people that want or don't want the box have already commented. Grateful Dead Live at RFK Stadium on 1989-07-13 Set 1 Hell In A Bucket Cold Rain And Snow Little Red Rooster Tennessee Jed Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again To Lay Me Down Let It Grow Set 2 (Missing) Encore U.S. Blues https://archive.org/details/gd1989-07-13.sbd.miller.95939.sbeok.flac16
user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

People generally hang out on one board, just makes it easier. People hung out on the AME board, but that doesn't detract from GSTL. Edit: This board will light up as soon as people start receiving their shipping notices.
user picture

Member for

6 years 10 months

yes this release will shine just like warlocks box love all
user picture

Member for

6 years 10 months

10 15 88Music Never Stopped Sugaree Blow Away Walkin' Blues When Push Comes to Shove Queen Jane Approximately Tennessee Jed Let it Grow One More Saturday Night Crazy Fingers Playin' in the Band Uncle John's Band drums Truckin' Smokestack Lightnin' Stella Blue Turn on Your Love Light U.S. Blues https://archive.org/details/gd1988-10-15.nak100.holtz.gems.83504.sbeok… 10 16 88 Mississippi Half-Step Good Time Blues Feel Like a Stranger Friend of the Devil Stuck Inside of Mobile To Lay Me Down Don't Ease Me In Box of Rain Victim or the Crime Foolish Heart Looks Like Rain Terrapin Station drums The Wheel Gimme Some Lovin' All Along the Watchtower Morning Dew Quinn the Eskimo https://archive.org/details/gd1988-10-16.sbd.miller.92389.sbeok.flac16 love all
product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/music/rfk-stadium-1989.html