- maryeJoined:May 26, 2007Also DVDs, CDs, MP3s... Post requests and offers here. Please note that while trading, vining, etc. are welcome here, trading, vining, and other unauthorized copying and distribution of commercial releases, including those of the Grateful Dead, is not. Thank you.
- January 11, 2020 - 3:07pmDougistJoined:November 17, 2016Looking for a copy of…
Looking for a copy of Blossom Music Center 6/25/85. CD would be awesome! Daytripper to Touch.
- January 10, 2020 - 2:55pmWillyspuJoined:January 2, 2020Jerry & John Kahn At South Eugene 6/5 & 6/6 1982 Any Tapes?
I am looking for tapes or digital recordings of the 6/5 & 6/6 1982 acoustic shows with Jerry and John Kahn from the South Eugene High School gym.
I was a sophomore at the University of Oregon with my (now) wife. We have great memories of the shows and would like to relive them. There are recordings of the shows on YouTube, but decent digital or tape recordings would be really nice.
Thanks in advance!
- January 5, 2020 - 9:32amdbuss1805Joined:January 5, 2020Looking to acquire tapes
Recently was given a couple boxes of dead tapes from a guy who went to shows from 70-90...I don’t think I have interest in converting them and am curious to see if anyone has/willing to pass along some tapes from years I am missing?
I would love to get anything from the 60’s (Warlocks included)
70, 72, 83, 86, 87, 88, 92, 93, 94.
If anyone has any info on where I could get them that would be great. I know I can get them off line but it’s definitely not the same. Thanks in advance for any input!
- December 14, 2019 - 3:31pmShmoggerJoined:April 24, 2008Shmogger's Den - My tape covers and beyond...
My tape covers found direction around some corner where it was waiting to meet them.
Madison, WI 2/15/73 Puzzle
Fillmore East 2/13/70 Tape Cover Puzzle
Best Eyes of the World's Ever Puzzle
Best Eyes of the World's Ever Shirt
The 11/William Tell Shirt
Straight Theater 1967 Tape Cover Shirt
Boston 5/7/77 Tape Cover Shirt
- October 26, 2019 - 7:46amGaRoseJoined:November 1, 2018Chatter during specific show
Years ago, one of the bootlegs I had, had a guy very distinctly saying, "Hey eh, this is great eh?" during a low music point. I'd love to hear that show again. Anyone have this? My guess is that it would be an 80's show.
- October 24, 2019 - 2:21pmCharles OsborneJoined:January 21, 2015Software for Mac
Anybody have any recommendations on software for converting Flac, Shn, etc... files and then burn them DAO (disc at once)? I used EAC, Feurio, CDwave, on a PC before I converted to a Mac.
Grateful for any help,
- October 21, 2019 - 8:22ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007this thread is noncommercialvending posts go here: https://www.dead.net/forum/your-own-storefront Thanks.
- October 20, 2019 - 12:10pmShmoggerJoined:April 24, 2008On the subject of tape cover art
During my tape trading days I made tape cover art for almost all of my 600 tapes. This activity was --and still is -- a big part of my life journey; my identity. I would NEVER throw away my tapes!
I wrote an article about it a couple years back for Relix. Here it is: https://relix.com/articles/detail/tape/
And here are some examples:
I am scolding myself for commercializing this post, but just so you know. I sell these on puzzles, shirts, mugs and posters. Please head over to Shmogger's Den to check them out! (You can also find me sometimes on Shakedown Street.)
Or email me: email@example.com
Love you more than words can tell,
- July 27, 2019 - 8:59pmtaylorvzJoined:November 4, 2017Still trading?
Otis, I am for sure! Sent a pm but not sure it went through. Would be happy to pay shipping etc. Just getting into the community and am loving it. :) Would give the tapes a good home where they would be listened to often. Thanks for the offer. firstname.lastname@example.org