- maryeJoined:May 26, 2007Also DVDs, CDs, MP3s... Post requests and offers here. Please note that while trading, vining, etc. are welcome here, trading, vining, and other unauthorized copying and distribution of commercial releases, including those of the Grateful Dead, is not. Thank you.
- March 31, 2021 - 5:01amjojomonkey68Joined:October 1, 2020Free tapes in DFWq
If there is anyone in the DFW area I have some tapes I'm giving away. Spreading the love around. Just let me know. Peace.
- February 6, 2021 - 4:25pmitsinmyheadJoined:November 26, 2010Hot Tuna ++
70+ cassette tapes of live Hot Tuna shows & some solo Jorma. All eras.
Most are soundboards, some are audience/field recordings.
Most are on quality tape - Maxell & TDK.
They have been treated kindly and for the most part are 'indoor' tapes.
May have other rare live stuff too.
Will trade for live soundboards of non-Tuna , non-Dead stuff. Looking for 60s-80s folk, folk-rock rarities.
Will trade for commercially released CDs too (but not copies of - want the official released stuff with liner booklets & tray inserts. Don't need the cases.
Also wanting CD box sets, especially Bear Family stuff, limited releases etc.
- January 25, 2021 - 4:27pmSugarmagkauaiJoined:February 28, 2011Free tapes
I have lots of GD live cassettes (part of our 1500+ collection from back in the day) to give away if you can come to Oakland to pick them up.
- January 19, 2021 - 8:16pmDarklordBertoJoined:January 14, 2021Spring 83
Hey Dstache, I’d love to take them off your hands. Feel free to drop me a message if they’re still available.
- January 19, 2021 - 10:13amdstacheJoined:September 10, 2007Spring '83 CDs
I have extra CD copies of some Spring '83 shows. Who wants them? I have 4/10, 4/13, 4/16, 4/17, 4/19, 4/22, 4/23 and 4/25
- January 14, 2021 - 4:47pmDarklordBertoJoined:January 14, 2021Your collection
Hey Maxrod101 I’m new to the forum but just saw your post about wanting to send your quite massive collection on to a new home and it caught my attention. I’m a relative newcomer to the dead head realm and am always looking for new shows to expand my horizons. I live not far from NYC and could handle a pick up. Happy to figure out a barter arrangement or offer you digital copies of your collection as I rip them. This is of course all assuming it hasn’t been spoken for already. Thanks for your time!
- January 14, 2021 - 12:50pmdstacheJoined:September 10, 2007vines
Hey JRP!!! Good to see you! Haha re: post office!! Which do you prefer WAV CD or FLAC DVD? I will post in the Vines in a couple of weeks and put your name first.
- January 14, 2021 - 11:39amJohnRParker5Joined:November 1, 2010Hello Again
Hi Dstache, and Happy New Year! Some of us still around, still deadicated, and still grateful for all the bounty shared on this site. Perhaps we should move this discussion to the Vineyard rather than the tapers section? I still have some vines that ended up with me when no one else requested them and could post in those vines to let people know they are available. And I would def be interested in the MTX shows if you vine them. Have not been to the Post Office for awhile but I think I remember how to do it!
- January 13, 2021 - 5:57pmmaxrod101Joined:June 28, 2013looking for a new owner for my almost 1000 GD shows on 3300 cds
this post is not for the faint hearted,I was an early participant here from way back when Mr. Hunter was the webmaster..bout 30 trips around the sun give or take ago. I want my big ass collection of dead shows on cds to find a good home. These shows are Auds,Soundboards and about the best versions out there,no commercial releases.all done by the hands of the fans and thier decks. Ive known most of the tapers from back in the early days. These discs have been well kept in paper sleeves labeled and organized and stored in cabinets for cds and thats how i want them to stay. list of course is avail and pics , but I dont want to piece meal this collection out. is this possible?..would someone want this? is it all about hard drives, terabytes and streaming now? if not you maybe someone you know? shipping would be humongous.would have to be a pick up thing.im in the NYC area.Im not looking to sell the music of course. i Acquired most of this thru vines and the gratitude of the people who spread it far and wide. but with the huge amt of media put into it and storage cabinets maybe a barter thing or rtn of it on a hard drive..all open for discussion, ..also have hundreds of ratdog and PLQ shows but thats another project... PM me if this not beyond yours or someone you knows wildest Dead dreams through another day.
- January 13, 2021 - 2:17amscarletbegonia…Joined:January 13, 2021Live tapes
I’m new on this forum but was raised listening to the dead; just moved out and I only have one dead tape. I have a little money to pay for shipping and tapes if anyone has some! I’m looking for live tapes not tapes of the albums. I can do local pick up in Santa Cruz area. Thanks!