- maryeJoined:May 26, 2007Also DVDs, CDs, MP3s... Post requests and offers here. Please note that while trading, vining, etc. are welcome here, trading, vining, and other unauthorized copying and distribution of commercial releases, including those of the Grateful Dead, is not. Thank you.
- November 18, 2020 - 8:51pmUncle IrohJoined:November 18, 2020Thank you very much!! I…
Thank you very much!! I appreciate it!
- November 18, 2020 - 3:21pmLucab12Joined:June 5, 2007Help Slip Franklins and Cassidy
- November 18, 2020 - 3:09pmLucab12Joined:June 5, 2007I have the Help->Slipknot-…
I have the Help->Slipknot->Franklin's from that post. If you give me an email to send to Ill get it to you
- November 18, 2020 - 11:09amUncle IrohJoined:November 18, 20204/29/77 H>S>F from Taper's Section
Does anyone know how I can download the Help>Slip>Frank from this post waaayyy back in 2007? The files appear to not be there
- November 14, 2020 - 1:07pmLucab12Joined:June 5, 20075/19/77
I can burn you a copy from mine.
Also, I would love for Heads to check out my first book, Drunk On Sunday.
There is a lot of GD in it and photo from Bob Minkin of my first show 9/18/87
Also, here was my interview with Dave and Gary on Sirius 23 a few weeks back
- October 22, 2020 - 8:19pmhnettJoined:June 26, 2007Dick's Picks Vol 29 5/19/77 Fox Th Atlanta
I want this recording. Does anybody have an extra or a way to get me a copy?
- October 9, 2020 - 5:33amjojomonkey68Joined:October 1, 2020Art project
I have an idea for an art project and I am wondering where is the best place to ask for tape covers with hand written set lists and / or cool drawings that aren't being used. I would 100% pay for shipping.
- October 1, 2020 - 10:57amDrugstotheface32Joined:October 1, 2020Removed
- September 29, 2020 - 3:42pmStrider 808808Joined:June 20, 2007John Mayer / Shakedown Stream pre-show
Had all his Dead tapes. Even mentioned what he paid. I thought Dave was gonna ......
“John we’re getting you trained in our ways, but your not quite there yet”. I jest.
- September 29, 2020 - 8:50ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007I think that ship has sailedIt was always frowned on to sell the tapes, to put it no more strongly. However, Jerry's been gone these 25 years, and a lot of once-precious tape collections, by inheritance or general attrition, have ended up in the hands of people who aren't in Deadhead culture and can't reasonably be expected to operate based on it. I'm more startled that she found someone to pay money for it, given how often Heads are offering up their tapes for free after they've gone digital, and on this very site too.