- maryeJoined:May 26, 2007Having trouble posting? Getting strange results when you load a page? Report these and other strange occurrences in the desert here! (Feel free to mention what OS and browser you're using also, as it helps nail the problem.) Thanks!
- August 11, 2019 - 9:50ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007direare you still having this issue? Sorry I missed it when you posted it.
- August 10, 2019 - 8:42pmdaytrippinJoined:December 21, 2013Dead ticket stubs
I have stubs from the seven (7) shows I attended from 1990 thru 1994. I can send scans to your site if you wish. If so, please provide details on how.
- July 16, 2019 - 6:25pmdirewulfJoined:October 15, 2007direwulf
For some reason when the new site switched over my username and password carried over and I can sign in to post. However every time I try and look at my account or profile to change my picture or update information it shows a temporary error message that says:
The website that you're trying to reach is having technical difficulties and is currently unavailable.
We are aware of the issue and are working hard to fix it. Thank you for your patience.
Any ideas? This happens on my phone and laptop.
:) Thanks for the help!
- April 17, 2019 - 9:10ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Peak-if this is still happening......please let me know what browser/computer/whatever you're using so I can steer the tech folks in the right direction. And if it's not still happening, all the better. Sometimes things just go weird for a bit but find their way back home...
- April 17, 2019 - 3:56amPeak0dbJoined:November 3, 2010Drop down menu frustrations
I can’t click any links in the store on the main bar. I click store get the drop down menu but can’t navigate anywhere
- February 26, 2019 - 2:48pmmaryeJoined:May 26, 2007DWIt just worked fine for me, but that proves pretty much nothing. If you keep having this problem, send me a PM and I'll pass it to the tech folks. Thanks!
- February 26, 2019 - 10:04amdwlemenJoined:June 23, 2007Hey! I can't seem to get…
Hey! I can't seem to get the chat to work. I log in, but when I select "chat" from the drop down under my avatar, the page removed my avatar and says I must be logged in to use chat. If I click anywhere else, I reappear and am logged in. Seems like only the chat page is thinking I'm not logged in when I am.
- February 6, 2019 - 5:09pmmaryeJoined:May 26, 2007wilfred's wise advicejust worked for someone else, but let me know if the problem persists.
- February 6, 2019 - 11:58amwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007Touch of Rain
I only mention this because it has worked for me since the site redesign: Try refreshing your browser after logging in. I'm using Firefox by the way. Hope it works!
- February 6, 2019 - 11:55amtouch of rainJoined:January 31, 2019Hi, I"m trying to post in a…
Hi, I"m trying to post in a thread called Deadheads of Europe, but whenever I go to that page (from search results) i'm unable to post. I keep getting told I need to log in. This doesn't happen when I try to post on other threads. Maybe this thread has been closed?