- uncle_tripelJoined:unable to post to forum topics
continually getting the Hey Now! message
haha except NOW!
- bethy0543Joined:Unable to put anything in my cart to purchase anything...
Since the July 4th sale began, I have not been able to load anything into my cart to purchase anything. Does anyone read this? Is there anyone on board?
What is the current phone number for customer service for the dead.net store?
Is Help on the Way?
- larryguateJoined:Defective Disc CD2 Dave's Picks Vol 48
I was told to contact you for help as I am not getting anywhere! My CD2 of this newest Dave's Picks has a glob of something (glue? plastic?) And won't play.
I have written in and got nothing back.
I need a replacement of only CD2
My order number was 137400000016959SF_US
My Address is:
3336 Kerner Blvd.
San Rafael, CA 94901
Thank you so much for any assistance or referral you can give me!
- SWRJoined:Alabama sales tax
Alabama sales tax is still not being added to orders. We can’t order anything from the store.
- SWRJoined:Sales tax not added for Alabama orders
Sales tax is not being added for orders from Alabama. This may be why myself and others can’t order anything from the store.
- SWRJoined:Can’t order Here Comes Sunshine 17 cd box set
I don't know if anyone from dead.net reads these but this website will not let me order the new boxset. I have tried as a guest and it doesn't take my order. I have tried using safari, chrome, and edge on a pc, MacBook, and iPhone with no luck. I have also used 3 different credit cards and PayPal and dead.net still will not take my order. I have ordered Dave's Picks and other boxsets in the past and I have never had an issue. Please take my money, I would like to order this!
- 1stshow70878Joined:Oh, and...
The date is wrong. Says 10-14-84 and the answer was 10-15-84 according to all sources and comments. I saw it by going to previous days, click 13th, and incorrect answer and only a ' where the winners name should be.
Thanks again for your prompt attention.
- maryeJoined:thanks for the heads upwill pass this up the line.
- 1stshow70878Joined:30 Days of Dead
Has a malfunction this AM. Not showing yesterday's answer/winner but the day before instead.
That app always seems to have glitches depending on how you access it. Different results if coming from the 30 day tab on home page vs. from the comments section at bottom of home page. But that is doable either way if you just poke around. Thanks Marye
- maryeJoined:well something's not right here, Thelonious...let me see what I can find out from the tech folks.