- February 24, 2020 - 3:46pmOwen GallagherJoined:February 24, 2020Please Make this into a Poster
I was born and raised in New York City as a deadhead, but one thing I've never been able to find in any store or online, is a Grateful Dead Nightfall of Diamonds poster. I have always wanted to put that beautiful gleaming, New York skyline, with the words 'Grateful Dead' on my wall since I was 11. Can you guys please make that live album cover into a small square poster, or even expand upon it with all that creativity you guys have, spice it up and make it trippier. You could even make it similar to the Grateful Dead Dead Set poster that already exists. This would be so awesome and I feel like so many people would buy it. Thanks for the consideration!
- January 29, 2020 - 5:41amMark ScottJoined:November 17, 2011Terrapin Station pressing
Has anyone heard of a two colour pressing of this album? I have one in my collection.
- February 5, 2019 - 4:47pmmaryeJoined:May 26, 2007as I understand itthe entire performance was somewhat cursed and I don't recall the band ever having a good word about it. I seem to recall Phil having some stories in interviews way back when. I don't know what else might be going on. On a slightly related front, nice Jorma interview in JamBase: https://jambands.com/features/2019/02/03/jorma-kaukonen-discusses-woodstock-50-a-potential-hot-tuna-record-and-more/
- February 5, 2019 - 7:59amjameskellyJoined:June 5, 2007Woodstock
Does anyone know if/when GD's performance @ Woodstock will ever be released? And why hasn't for 50 years?
- February 5, 2019 - 7:58amjameskellyJoined:June 5, 2007Does anyone think/Know if…
Does anyone think/Know if the GD performance @ Woodstock will ever be released? Does anyone know the story of why it hasn't been released so far?
- November 19, 2018 - 7:17pmJumpinJTJoined:November 10, 2008Long Strange Trip Blu-Ray bonus disc 2 defective
Long Strange Trip Blu-Ray bonus disc 2 from Dead.Net that I received today (11-19-18) is not recognized by my Blu-Ray player. Disc 1 with the entire documentary plays fine, as do all my other Blu-ray discs. Cleaning player and disc did not help. Is it just me or are others having the same problem?
- September 12, 2016 - 12:20pmbolo24Joined:November 25, 2009Nx
- July 30, 2016 - 8:08amboblopesJoined:January 13, 2009Thanks!Definitely looks dormant. Maybe I can liven it up!!! Thanks as always! Bob