- January 29, 2020 - 5:41amMark ScottJoined:November 17, 2011Terrapin Station pressing
Has anyone heard of a two colour pressing of this album? I have one in my collection.
- February 5, 2019 - 4:47pmmaryeJoined:May 26, 2007as I understand itthe entire performance was somewhat cursed and I don't recall the band ever having a good word about it. I seem to recall Phil having some stories in interviews way back when. I don't know what else might be going on. On a slightly related front, nice Jorma interview in JamBase: https://jambands.com/features/2019/02/03/jorma-kaukonen-discusses-woodstock-50-a-potential-hot-tuna-record-and-more/
- February 5, 2019 - 7:59amjameskellyJoined:June 5, 2007Woodstock
Does anyone know if/when GD's performance @ Woodstock will ever be released? And why hasn't for 50 years?
- February 5, 2019 - 7:58amjameskellyJoined:June 5, 2007Does anyone think/Know if…
Does anyone think/Know if the GD performance @ Woodstock will ever be released? Does anyone know the story of why it hasn't been released so far?
- November 19, 2018 - 7:17pmJumpinJTJoined:November 10, 2008Long Strange Trip Blu-Ray bonus disc 2 defective
Long Strange Trip Blu-Ray bonus disc 2 from Dead.Net that I received today (11-19-18) is not recognized by my Blu-Ray player. Disc 1 with the entire documentary plays fine, as do all my other Blu-ray discs. Cleaning player and disc did not help. Is it just me or are others having the same problem?
- September 12, 2016 - 12:20pmbolo24Joined:November 25, 2009Nx
- July 30, 2016 - 8:08amboblopesJoined:January 13, 2009Thanks!Definitely looks dormant. Maybe I can liven it up!!! Thanks as always! Bob