- September 17, 2021 - 7:25pmalurmJoined:September 17, 2021Hey! where should I ask…
Hey! where should I ask question about apparel? Like hats / logos etc
- August 12, 2021 - 8:50ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007you just did.What you can't do is start a new thread. I see you've posted elsewhere, so I think this is resolved?
- August 12, 2021 - 6:17amSusan L. 18Joined:August 11, 2021Can't post in forum
What am I doing wrong, I can't seem to find a way to post?
- July 7, 2021 - 6:36pmCharliJoined:July 7, 2021Looking for photo or video Alpine Valley 1988
Looking For Photo Or Video Alpine Valley 1988
I'M LOOKING FOR PHOTOS AND OR VIDEOS FROM THE 1988 SHOW AT ALPINE VALLEY...MY FRIEND AND I (two college girls, blonde and brunette) WERE ON STAGE FOR A FEW MINUTES AND I'M TRYING TO FIND AN IMAGE OF IT. WE GOT LUCKY AND MY FRIEND MET ONE OF THE LIGHTING GUYS...IT WAS SURREAL....any help would be so appreciated!! Somebody decided they needed my backstage pass a few years later so I don't have anything other than the memory fading away.
- July 5, 2021 - 5:37pmmark_mumperJoined:August 17, 2007a positive Brian Dyke review
Here's one largely positive review from Brian Dyke, in Taping Compendium Vol. I: of Denver Coliseum, Nov 20 1973 - though some of the details of his description don't match what I hear, and he resorts in a couple of places to (mild) versions of his typical fault-casting (saying "the triad of 'Promised' > 'Bertha' > 'Greatest Story,' falls flat on its face" - which just isn't so, I think ["Promised Land" 's particularly rhythmically good, w/very spunky drumming; Jer flubs the 2nd verse of "Bertha," though]).
- July 5, 2021 - 9:34ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007MikePlease send me a PM with the details and I'll ask the Doc to get on the case. So sorry.
- July 5, 2021 - 8:08ammike0715Joined:May 2, 2012Lost Order
On 11/20/20 I ordered the 50th Anniversary American Beauty T-shirt.
As of today it still has not arrived. Every time I email, I get the following:
We are currently experiencing a surge of emails and cannot provide you with an individualized response at this time.
We hope that the answers below will help with any questions that you may have.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
- May 13, 2021 - 12:51pmsteffeyJoined:May 13, 2021Who do I speak to about.... A new GDM merch product?
I have had a great idea for quite some time about a merch product that I would love to see come to fruition.
I believe the only way to do it right would be through GDM, as it would be a Highly Iconic design or two, used in a 'NEW' way, it would be a very popular item GDM should maintain control of.
Please let me know whom to contact!
- April 3, 2021 - 10:59amwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007compendium question
Does anyone know of a positive Brian Dyke show review?
- March 31, 2021 - 9:17ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Flounderplease send me a PM with the details and order info and I'll ask the Doc if he can fix this. Thanks and sorry for the hassle.