- December 1, 2020 - 11:06pmzigmeisterxivJoined:August 31, 2009Magnificent Poster
Been a while ... just wondering why the photo of my pristine poster from 11/23/70, Anderson Theater, is no longer in the archive for that show.
Did you change the software or sumptin?
- December 1, 2020 - 6:55amroundaboutrobJoined:November 11, 201930 Days of Dead
it was never revealed to us the Date and Venue of yesterdays 11/30/20 version of "Brokedown Palace" from which show and where did it spring forth????? Thanks
- December 1, 2020 - 6:30amkindermamaJoined:December 1, 2020Merch licensing
Who do I contact to obtain merchandise licensing? Thanks!
- November 27, 2020 - 7:38pmwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007ADEADHEADINCHILE
Yep, selections from Taper's Section were downloadable for a good while, maybe a couple years. In fact, it created a little hubbub when downloading was made more difficult. Back in the day the selections were a little more eclectic with single tracks sprinkled in with longer clips. Taper's Section has since moved to a pretty much 3 streamable segments per week joint for quite a few years now.
- November 27, 2020 - 7:14pmADEADHEADINCHILEJoined:January 3, 2009Taper's section
Hi and hope all is well from Talagante, Chile.
I have a file on my hard drive and it has many MP3's that say in the detail section "Tapers section" these files go back many years to 2008. My question is. at one time did the "tapers section" allow downloads ? I ask because these files were with my "30 days of dead" and I don't want to make extra work for myself while organizing. Thanks very much. Joe
- November 26, 2020 - 4:03pmJjsowvlenJoined:November 18, 202030 days of dead
Hey there.. I was really excited to win the 30 days of dead daily contest and haven’t received any contact and have looked everywhere to try and find Out who to contact or whatever so I don’t miss out.. any help is greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!
- November 26, 2020 - 9:43ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007fishcanesend me a PM with the details and I'll see what the Doc can do.
- November 25, 2020 - 4:55pmfishcaneJoined:June 6, 2015Hi, I was given a coupon…
Hi, I was given a coupon code for a customer service issue with my Pnw box but didn’t use it yet. I misplaced it, is there a way that can be resent to me? Fishcane@gmail.com
I submitted a request but haven’t heard back and apparently no one answers the phone anymore
- November 25, 2020 - 3:40amicecrmcnkdJoined:October 20, 2015Wasthere
Your ticket and letter are worth exactly $0.
I have both of those too.
- November 24, 2020 - 11:05pmsms33200Joined:November 24, 2020Grateful Dead Made in Thailand its real tags ?
Hello, I am from Thailand, 1 week ago I found a Grateful Dead band shirt which it said was made in thailand I don't know if it is a copyright shirt or want to ask someone. Plz reply me