• 1,805 replies
    Dead Admin
    Default Avatar
    "When it came to 1973 Dead, I was always drawn to the big second-set jams, 'Dark Star' or 'The Other One,' and all of the places those songs could go that year. One week during my initial stint with the Dead, Dick was spending a lot of time listening to 9/8/73, and he could not stop raving about it. He was very intent on pointing out that despite the absence of the 'Big Two' from 1973, every song, every solo, every moment was out-of-this-world excellent. He played me the first set, giving a play-by-play of each song and what made it special. In those listening sessions, Dick taught me a lot about how to listen critically and objectively. Of course, the subjective self always creeps in, those moments when you whoop and holler at how good a performance is, but that objective listening is critical. After many days of listening, Dick moved to other eras, as was his wont, since he carried the responsibility of selecting the best Dead shows from all eras to represent the Dead’s recorded legacy. But he made it clear and inarguable that he felt 9/8/73 was one of the best-played shows from one of the Dead’s best years." - David Lemieux

Despite the gloriously blustering artwork above, the forecast for DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 38: NASSAU VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM, UNIONDALE, NY, 9/8/73 is blazing hot! With a double endorsement from archivists Dick Latvala and David Lemieux, you know it's a MUST HAVE. This one's got inspired playing from start to finish, with soon-to-be-minted Wake Of The Flood classics, a first-ever "Weather Report Suite," Keith polishing his chops on "Let Me Sing Your Blues Away," Jerry tapping into era-defining sound with his Wolf guitar, and we'd be remiss if we didn't mention Bob's exquisite playing too.

Among our 2021 Dave's Picks subscribers? The subscribers-only bonus disc featuring nearly an hour and a half from 9/7/73 is coming your way too. (P.S. there's 35 minutes of 9/7/73 on Dave's Picks Vol. 38, to boot)

Limited to 25,000 numbered copies, DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 38: NASSAU VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM, UNIONDALE, NY, 9/8/73 was recorded by Kidd Candelaro and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

Didn't subscribe? You'll want to jump on this one now as it is guaranteed to sell out.

*2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • RyXs

Phil went phunkytown in Philly!
    I only wanna hear this one on my big speaker with the wonder woofer!

• Oroborous

I thought I heard it was Bob with New Balance, flared Levi’s, and a Polo shirt with the collar turned up, circa 1983?

• JimInMD

I don't want to miss this once in a lifetime offering.

They would be wise to follow-up with a mini holiday box of all the Little Stars ever played. The Bob Star Christmas Box with a Bob Star holiday ornament for the top of the tree. A good follow-up to the garden gnome theme. The ornament would be a high quality painted porcelain miniature replica of the 80's bobby from the short shorts up. A must have for the holidays.

• icecrmcnkd

Early subscribers also get a copy of Brent’s studio album which was recorded by recording over the Fall 1980 reels.

Remember when early subscribers to the GD Movie DVD release got a piece of film from one of the film reels that went to theaters?

Early subscribers to the 2022 Brent studio outtakes Box will get a piece of the tape from the Fall 1980 reels that were forever ruined……

• JimInMD

It must be true, I heard about it from the internet.

• Oroborous

Don’t forget the bonus disc with:
    Gentleman Start your engines (@6/26/88)
    and Never Trust a Woman, along with 45 studio outtakes of Take You Home ; )

Speaking of bonus material, look forward to it with mixed feelings; certainly glad to have it, but guessing that means Rochester isn’t ever seeing the light of day : ( not that I expected it...

• lebowski99
    Default Avatar

...you're a cruel cruel man and may the plagues of Moses befall your kingdom in Western MD.

• JimInMD

I heard from a reliable source next years box set will be a 22 disc compilation of every Maybe You Know performed.. including all the studio outtakes.

Looking very much forward to this.

• lebowski99
    Default Avatar

Damn, I was hoping they'd just pack all available versions of Maybe You Know as filler. That tune is gold, Jerry! Gold!

• nappyrags

I always rip my discs to my HD for playing on my portable Sony HI Res Player...I re-tag the tracks so the show flows as one and then the filler follows...mas cool that way...for me that is :)

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

3 years

"When it came to 1973 Dead, I was always drawn to the big second-set jams, 'Dark Star' or 'The Other One,' and all of the places those songs could go that year. One week during my initial stint with the Dead, Dick was spending a lot of time listening to 9/8/73, and he could not stop raving about it. He was very intent on pointing out that despite the absence of the 'Big Two' from 1973, every song, every solo, every moment was out-of-this-world excellent. He played me the first set, giving a play-by-play of each song and what made it special. In those listening sessions, Dick taught me a lot about how to listen critically and objectively. Of course, the subjective self always creeps in, those moments when you whoop and holler at how good a performance is, but that objective listening is critical. After many days of listening, Dick moved to other eras, as was his wont, since he carried the responsibility of selecting the best Dead shows from all eras to represent the Dead’s recorded legacy. But he made it clear and inarguable that he felt 9/8/73 was one of the best-played shows from one of the Dead’s best years." - David Lemieux

Despite the gloriously blustering artwork above, the forecast for DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 38: NASSAU VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM, UNIONDALE, NY, 9/8/73 is blazing hot! With a double endorsement from archivists Dick Latvala and David Lemieux, you know it's a MUST HAVE. This one's got inspired playing from start to finish, with soon-to-be-minted Wake Of The Flood classics, a first-ever "Weather Report Suite," Keith polishing his chops on "Let Me Sing Your Blues Away," Jerry tapping into era-defining sound with his Wolf guitar, and we'd be remiss if we didn't mention Bob's exquisite playing too.

Among our 2021 Dave's Picks subscribers? The subscribers-only bonus disc featuring nearly an hour and a half from 9/7/73 is coming your way too. (P.S. there's 35 minutes of 9/7/73 on Dave's Picks Vol. 38, to boot)

Limited to 25,000 numbered copies, DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 38: NASSAU VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM, UNIONDALE, NY, 9/8/73 was recorded by Kidd Candelaro and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

Didn't subscribe? You'll want to jump on this one now as it is guaranteed to sell out.

*2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Billy The Kid thanks for the Big Rock Pow-Wow reminder. Totally forgot about those shows. At some point I need to get in Disc 3 of the Lyceum 5/25 show today. One of my favorite discs in the whole box. Uncle John's Band => Wharf Rat => Dark Star => Sugar Magnolia.

Yeah dreading, something like that. Jim & Daverock I do love the Bickershaw and HYH performances too. More great jamming....they just could do no wrong on this tour.

I'm still back at the 5/23 Dark Star, wondering why jobs are so time consuming. I mean really....they couldn't figure out how to make all of this work with a four-day weekend? There's Dead to be heard all day every day. But yeah this Dark Star- whooooa - some serious meltdownage. Great Morning Dew. One of these days I have to compare all of the E72 ones to each other. Is 5/26 the best? I just don't know. I suspect they all have their own charm, as usual.

Sixtus if you get a chance to repost your E72 Dark Star breakdowns, I would love to copy those down for reference. That was some good stuff.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by KeithFan2112

....and he says "look son, first you swim full force at the human but at the last second, you turn away. Then you swim at him full force again, but again at the last second you swim away. Then you can go back and eat the human."

The son looks confused and asks, "But dad, why can't we just go eat the human the first time?"

Dad replies "Well, you can but why would you want to eat him when he's still full of shit?"

Pehehehehehehggy-o

after that 7/26/72
then 3/26/72
then 7/25/74
then 11/5/79
then
then
then

Summer Break will give me the time I need to get DEEP with this stuff

(uh...Dave....Dave...?)

WHERE'S THAT BOX AT?????!!!!!?????

user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

In reply to by KeithFan2112

Hey dude, I actually DID post the E'72 Dark Star summaries a few weeks back. Check your PM - you should find them waiting for your uptake once again.

And as for the E'72 Lovelights, the Hundred Year Hall Lovelight will forever go down as epic in my book. The jamming is off the charts; I mean, in just that first little jam break Jerry takes, he goes off the charts for like 3 minutes, never even coming up for air. It sets the tone all the way to Jamville and back again. Just ask Bilbo.

Be Well Folks!
Sixtus

user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

In reply to by Sixtus_

Very nice win by our beloved Leafs last night. Looking forward to taking on the Jets.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Got it, thanks! Perfect timing. I'm about to tune into 5/25...These are great concise descriptions, complete with clock markers. A Dark Star or two a day and some Bird Songs, and I'm on my way :D

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

I am quietly proud at this particular moment.

As Pigpen might say
“Turn on your goal lights, let it shine on me, shine on your goal light!”

user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

In reply to by Dennis

@ Dennis
a bit late to answer but...
closer to the Truth is a great album, and there is a collection exactly named "collected" wich is interesting.
TJ white is a kind of JJ cale of the swamp...

user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

...this has just fallen onto my radar and woooo-boooooiiy it's knocked my socks off.
A gem unearthed, at least to these ears.
The jazzy-infused utterly endless jamming appears in many places.
Note that jam following drums is a Feelin' Groovy snuck in there as a jam in this era is wont to do:

https://archive.org/details/gd1972-10-02.sbd.gans.miller.112864.flac16

I blame KeithFan for this '72 dive.

Sixtus

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

It's a real bitch they didn't polish up Bird Song in time for the E72 tour. We didn't get the revamped arrangement until July. I mentioned a few weeks back, my favorite Bobby-Jerry opening duo is Dick's Picks 36 Promised Land / Bird Song. So as I was preparing to tear into 5/23 the other day (which features one of the best Promised Lands my ears have heard), I decided to throw a little extra cowbell in there. That's right- Bird Song 10/2/72. It's such a great soundboard recording it almost fits in seamlessly (the EQ helps out a lot in keeping it together). When I read your post about 10/2, I thought yep....Planet Deadhead is aligned. As far as '72 is concerned- guilty as charged! 10/2 is fantastic. For cover art I used a Dead skeleton in an astronaut suit with the name tag Charlie, and an arm patch with the Charlie Brown black on yellow stripe. Truth be told I just noticed the Charlie Brown reference. It's great cover art, and so I named this soundboard album "Spaced Out in Springfield". Thanks to Jim for hooking me up with this show.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

I see the Wayback is already course set for 10/2/72. How can I not tune in that show from start to finish now? I have to say, Bird Song I know (and Keith does some amazing piano shit I've not heard before - lots of quick little runs), but I can't speak to the rest of it. The Feeling Groovy Jam sounds enticing, and I love an opening Cold Rain & Snow. Not sure if you caught the addendum to my last post Jim, but this show came from you many moons ago. Sometimes I think it would be cool to live like a dude in the Matrix pods for a few weeks, before they get rescued.
Except the pod is infused with N2O and the Dead plays loudly in perfect surround sound. Now that's freedom.

Here's another rabbit hole I'm currently diving into in freefall:

https://archive.org/details/gd1972-10-18.132378.sbd.miller.flac16

And good god, this Playin >Drums > Dark Star > Morning Dew > Playin is ....wut
And, uhh, 15 minute Bird Song.
Keith is like sticky on rice everywhere...pie-anner romping and leading.
Pardon me for not having hit this stuff before, but Holy Moses Malone Batman.

Ouvre & OOOOt
Sixctus

user picture

Member for

11 years 3 months

So 47 years ago today we drove up the coast to Santa Barbara to catch the Dead at the UCSB Campus Stadium for my buddy John's Bachelor Party...we fried and so did the boys...John got married the following weekend and he and Gloria are still together...we kind of messed up the wedding plans a bit though...we were going into the stadium grounds and there was a guy ringing a tiny bell saying doses, hash, doses...I told him four hits please and a gram...he pulled out a small box of very small band-aids....they were on a roll and he tore off four of them and gave them to me...I was a bit puzzled and he told me open one...I tore the paper covering off and peeled back the tape and there was a hit of a smokey amber colored windowpane...well smack me sideways, the greatest packaging job I have ever seen in my life...I think I paid $20 in all for everything and we sauntered on into the stadium proper...as I posted earlier I had taken a folding lawn chair with me and I was allowed to take it in...we set up on the center of the field about 50 ft from the stage...I handed out the doses and we each took one and after placed the band aids on our hats...that is, we all did that except for John who hadn't brought a hat so he put it on his forehead...harsh bright sunlight for over five hours...by the end of the show Johnny was a bright red (he was the Gringo of the group) and I looked at him and reached over and peeled the band-aid off of his forehead..BAM! the skin that had been under the tape looked like it was glowing white compared to the rest of his face...like light was pouring out or where you'd put a quarter in...by the following week he had peeled and healed somewhat but that small rectangle on his forehead was still there...Gloria was a little peeved but not too bad YIKES!

And visual footage only no sound https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYt8RQQoMjA

user picture

Member for

11 years 3 months

The Third day of The Santa Clara Pop Festival...Not much to add on a show that opened with Chuck Berry and closed with Jimi Hendrix...Yeow! Also on this date in '64 Cassius Clay knocked out Sonny Liston in the 1st Rd with the infamous phantom punch...heady times...I ain't a hockey guy...no ice in East LA where I grew up...it was a big deal when Gretzky came to town but I wasn't paying attention with Showtime still in progress and Gibson's home run in the Series...

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

In the fog of the '72 delirium, I forgot yesterday was the anniversary of that exceptional '77 show at The Mosque; the Flagship of the Dave's Picks Series; the Star Wars Show; Hokey Religions & Ancient Weapons; My Favorite DaP Album Cover From Last Week's Survey; the Sultan of ....Something.

I'm not sure how this slipped my mind (N2O), but this show is truly on par with the best of '77 and a cut above the rest IMHO.

Oh wait...right, last night is slowly coming back to me. It wasn't that the anniversary slipped under my radar....

https://youtu.be/QZqfxoCYfxw

stand alone or box, Dave...you gotta release that.

I'm sure it was a blast to be there.

Waylon Jennings opened as well as NRPS ("nerps").

and then Led Zeppelin played there June 2!!!

"gone are the days..."

user picture

Member for

14 years 5 months

The sports guy for a local Bay Area TV station has been reporting from the "vinyl room" at his home during Covid. He has albums lining 2 walls that he changes out every day.

I couldn't help but notice the absence of a certain San Francisco band that people seem to like around here. Just figured they weren't his cup of tea.

Wrong - check this out (scroll until you get to the panel under the 10:53 PM marker, then play). Get ready to hit the pause button after the ads to check out his display!

https://archive.org/details/KTVU_20210526_050000_The_Ten_Oclock_News_on…

user picture

Member for

3 years 8 months

In reply to by bolo24

quite a display

my vinyl copies were attacked over the years by cats, and aren't pristine enough to show on camera...

A hot one gets you the Cup.

A bad one gets you an early tee time.

Thanks Jarry for the game 5 gift. Well done Isles.

user picture

Member for

11 years 3 months

In reply to by Angry Jack Straw

this morning and there's the May 2021 GD Bulletiin...I get a little rush of excitement as I think it's gotta be this year's box set annuncement...I open it and WHAT???? marketing a bunch of gardening BS? Horrid, simply horrid...

user picture

Member for

3 years 8 months

In reply to by nappyrags

Not a bloomin' apron

Appallin'

What focus group did they conduct?

"Who's in charge here?"

user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

In reply to by proudfoot

Blah blah.. I get that. They need to upgrade their t shirt quality.. paper thin and the sizing is weird.. like third world weird.

I got the GD bulletin email too... like several of them. If you somehow check the box that is auto-filled to begin with that you would like to receive email updates, you get another email from them. I get like six of them. They need to reduce this list by checking for duplicates.

DO NOT CHECK THAT BOX!! EVER!!

If they had higher quality stuff it would be easier to be ok with the mass mailings. The only thing they seem to peddle that is good seems to be their stoneware mugs and according to some the Dave's Picks glasses (which for some god forsaken reason are also "limited editions" Isn't everything limited.. even water and gasoline but I digress).. As for the stoneware mugs, I think I have them all, just one is a little quirky. The rest are legit. I miss my Morning Brew insulated stainless steel mug.

Well, they are going to try and peddle us merch which is ok - I expect it, I just wish they stopped taking us for suckers and upped the quality a bit. The stuff is not cheap and it would be worth every penny if they simply stepped up the quality and scaled back a little on greed.

Sorry for the negative comments.. it's not like me.. now I feel guilty. As you were.

Edit: Oh, and the Workingman's Hatchet is very cool also.. pricey, but I believe it to be well made and high quality (again, legit). I think the next time I stroll into a redneck bar in the scary parts of the backwoods... I will bring along my little friend. The hatchet is bad ass. Also when are they going to market the Dave's Picks Sasquatch Hunting Vest? Like the one he was wearing on the 'fly fishing' release video...

Ok rant over..

Back to your regularly scheduled Smokestack Lightning > TOYLL.

I agree about the silliness in making the glasses ltd ed. I missed the 1st altogether, ordered the second only to have it cancelled. Guess the missed one of the family. As for the shirts living on the coast south of SF t-shirts are a waste of time. It hasn't gone over 60 yet. But I am very happy with the sweat shirts. Peace
Edit I guess is all you have to do is bitch a little. I just got an email they're sending it after all

I'm not a big fan of all the merchandise being flogged around The Dead...or other artists, for that matter. For me music, films and books are where its at.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by daverock

....other than that terrapin garden statue, everything else looks like hot garbage. Reminds me of the Golden Knights last night. 🤮

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by Vguy72

WTF happened? As tough as the knights are, I do not want to play the Wild! Some how they always seem to beat us? Every team has a “that team”, for the AVs it’s the Wild...so Go Knights! and,
GO LEAFS! and,
Na, na, naaaaa, na, hey eh a, good bye Sydney 😢

EDIT: I’m with you about that Garden Statue ; )

user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

Why are they touting all of this “garden stuff” when in fact they haven’t even shipped the Dave’s Glass yet?
At least they haven’t shipped my glass as of yet…….

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

I thought the Astrology “Series” (really!?) blew! I guess if you have a Great Aunt that is a Dead Head and a gardener, ok on the apron, but if I even considered those garden ceramics (I won’t), they’d have a life expectancy of exactly one night before neighborhood kids turn them into road dust (see: Pumpkins, Snowmen; Christmas lights, etc).

Vegas is getting schooled by the Wild, not what I was expecting. But things can turn on a dime…

Oro - Your AVs are resting up, and whichever team they get next is going to be tired and banged up…as long as they don’t get overconfident…we may see you come the finals!!

user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

In reply to by That Mike

peddle merchandise that I have no interest in purchasing, ask me to join your mailing list every time I visit the site and force me to identify palm trees on top of mountains with motorcycles towing boats jumping over chimneys that land on stairs before I post, at least hire an intern to write an algorithm that allows me to search your chatrooms.

I can't tell you how many times I have attempted to find a prior post with no success. Usually, I scroll back four or five pages before I give up in frustration.

It's not that hard guys.

user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

The below jig always comes to mind on this topic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-mup9CcPNs

Unsurprisingly, I find the Terrapin garden gnomes rather charming, I could see'em serenading goldfish in the fish pond out back...

Be Well People!
Sixtus

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I draw the line at garden bear ceramic statues.

user picture

Member for

3 years 8 months

In reply to by Slow Dog Noodle

so silly.

who thought this up? gardening club?

"we are a bunch of people who love the music of a specific band. we get extremely happy with new releases by this band. we have happy memories, current fun, and future enjoyment of this band's music. we will GIVE you money for musical releases by this band."

"hey, fans of the specific band , how about buying some tutus, tiaras, clam juice, pencils, bottle caps, shovels, etc., instead?"

Proudfoot is now done with this topic. promise.

On the way home today: 5/19/77

user picture

Member for

4 years 4 months

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X01lIQiqh3k. Great introduction, after a less then enthusiastic introduction the previous nights. Hey Dave , please release a 1969 box set , April 1969 , Avalon Ballroom and Ark. If not this year, consider it for an up coming year.

user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

In reply to by Vguy72

I really think I need a better sasquatch hunting vest. Try as I might.. I have yet to see one. Clearly I need some better gear.

Now if the Dave's Picks Bigfoot Hunting Vest (C) TM (R) was part of their springtime merch, needless to say I'd be all in.
Better get that big foot out of your ass and give us the 2021 Box Set announcement or we're gonna storm the vault and free April '69 and June '73.

Just sayin' Dave, box us this week.... or I will be forced to taunt you a second time.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Is shipping. Winterland is calling.

I would be happy with either. Every now and then he surprises us too.. which would be fine. I don't think we have a great accounting of what multi-tracks exist. For example, who ever knew we had a 48 track master from '91?

It's Happy Friday.. enjoy the day all.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I have nothing against them taking some time (within reason of course) to get everything just exactly perfect.

Ark Box, Fall 72, Feb 73 and perhaps another Winterland set would all be fine by me.

Carpe diem everybody, 'tis Friday! :-)

user picture

Member for

11 years 3 months

In reply to by wilfredtjones

That Skull & Roses is showing on the Big A for $21.99 and free S & H for us Prime folk...just Sayin'...I've always done it this way AND they've always been the lenticular covers too...

user picture

Member for

4 years 4 months

39 years ago today, I was at the Moscone Center in S.F. to see the Dead play a benefit concert for Vietnam veterans. John Cippolina, and Boz Scaggs played with the Dead. Country Joe was also on the bill. It was a good show.

user picture

Member for

3 years 6 months

I was at the Moscone show that BtK mentions. I don’t remember much about the show, but I remember being really proud of myself for sneaking in.

In those days I used to pick up money doing under-the-table house painting jobs, and my friend and co-conspirator Dave somehow got a gig painting a building in the Haight that was owned by somebody his dad knew. So we were kind of living in this empty building while we did the work, and doing whatever at night. And on the night of the Moscone show we decided to head down there even though we had no tickets. We got there after the Dead had already started their set, but fortunately, I had devised a brilliant scheme.

“Dude, here’s what we do: let’s just walk up to the turnstiles and climb over like that’s just a totally normal thing to do. And if a security guy stops you, just say you’re looking for the bathroom and act like you can’t understand what the guy is saying because you’re really really stoned.”

(Which was not actually that much of a challenge. We had stopped off on the way to visit Dave's mom, who had affiliations with a well-known local biker gang--you can see in some of the Altamont scenes in Gimme Shelter. Suffice to say, she had access to the Good Stuff.)

So we get to the Moscone, and Dave and I just calmly climb over the turnstile right next to a bunch of security, like no big deal, so right away one of ‘em comes and asks to see our tickets. So I just started looking around with a puzzled expression on face and spouting gibberish. “Woah huh wah tickets? Aw gawd I gotta pee, right nooow! Where the bathroom at maaaan?” And the guy just sighed, rolled his eyes, and pointed me to the men’s room.

Probably I should feel bad about sneaking into a benefit. That’s gotta be some negative karma points.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

What shows would an Ark box consist of?

To Terrapin: Hartford 1977 anniversary today. My favorite Samson & Delilah is on there. Great God Alright talk wood! Also that 19 minute Sugaree. Now there's song I can take pre or post hiatus. Those E72 performances with Pigpen on the Hammond are perfect. But I can also settle into the long solo on this 5/28/77 show. The recording captures a bit more of something...crowd noise and instruments both I recall. I remember when this one came out. In hindsight it's an odd set list. None of the big combo songs like Estimated-Eyes, Scarlet-Fire,
Help-Slip-Franklin's. No Mississippi Half-Step. Maybe I'll put it on, it's been a while. As soon as the post-Alligator Jam from 3/2/69 is over.

Classic story Crow Told Me. I like how you were "kind of living" in the building you were painting :D

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/music/dave-s-picks/dave-s-picks-vol-38.html