• 1,805 replies
    Dead Admin
    Default Avatar
    "When it came to 1973 Dead, I was always drawn to the big second-set jams, 'Dark Star' or 'The Other One,' and all of the places those songs could go that year. One week during my initial stint with the Dead, Dick was spending a lot of time listening to 9/8/73, and he could not stop raving about it. He was very intent on pointing out that despite the absence of the 'Big Two' from 1973, every song, every solo, every moment was out-of-this-world excellent. He played me the first set, giving a play-by-play of each song and what made it special. In those listening sessions, Dick taught me a lot about how to listen critically and objectively. Of course, the subjective self always creeps in, those moments when you whoop and holler at how good a performance is, but that objective listening is critical. After many days of listening, Dick moved to other eras, as was his wont, since he carried the responsibility of selecting the best Dead shows from all eras to represent the Dead’s recorded legacy. But he made it clear and inarguable that he felt 9/8/73 was one of the best-played shows from one of the Dead’s best years." - David Lemieux

Despite the gloriously blustering artwork above, the forecast for DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 38: NASSAU VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM, UNIONDALE, NY, 9/8/73 is blazing hot! With a double endorsement from archivists Dick Latvala and David Lemieux, you know it's a MUST HAVE. This one's got inspired playing from start to finish, with soon-to-be-minted Wake Of The Flood classics, a first-ever "Weather Report Suite," Keith polishing his chops on "Let Me Sing Your Blues Away," Jerry tapping into era-defining sound with his Wolf guitar, and we'd be remiss if we didn't mention Bob's exquisite playing too.

Among our 2021 Dave's Picks subscribers? The subscribers-only bonus disc featuring nearly an hour and a half from 9/7/73 is coming your way too. (P.S. there's 35 minutes of 9/7/73 on Dave's Picks Vol. 38, to boot)

Limited to 25,000 numbered copies, DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 38: NASSAU VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM, UNIONDALE, NY, 9/8/73 was recorded by Kidd Candelaro and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

Didn't subscribe? You'll want to jump on this one now as it is guaranteed to sell out.

*2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • RyXs

Phil went phunkytown in Philly!
    I only wanna hear this one on my big speaker with the wonder woofer!

• Oroborous

I thought I heard it was Bob with New Balance, flared Levi’s, and a Polo shirt with the collar turned up, circa 1983?

• JimInMD

I don't want to miss this once in a lifetime offering.

They would be wise to follow-up with a mini holiday box of all the Little Stars ever played. The Bob Star Christmas Box with a Bob Star holiday ornament for the top of the tree. A good follow-up to the garden gnome theme. The ornament would be a high quality painted porcelain miniature replica of the 80's bobby from the short shorts up. A must have for the holidays.

• icecrmcnkd

Early subscribers also get a copy of Brent’s studio album which was recorded by recording over the Fall 1980 reels.

Remember when early subscribers to the GD Movie DVD release got a piece of film from one of the film reels that went to theaters?

Early subscribers to the 2022 Brent studio outtakes Box will get a piece of the tape from the Fall 1980 reels that were forever ruined……

• JimInMD

It must be true, I heard about it from the internet.

• Oroborous

Don’t forget the bonus disc with:
    Gentleman Start your engines (@6/26/88)
    and Never Trust a Woman, along with 45 studio outtakes of Take You Home ; )

Speaking of bonus material, look forward to it with mixed feelings; certainly glad to have it, but guessing that means Rochester isn’t ever seeing the light of day : ( not that I expected it...

• lebowski99
    Default Avatar

...you're a cruel cruel man and may the plagues of Moses befall your kingdom in Western MD.

• JimInMD

I heard from a reliable source next years box set will be a 22 disc compilation of every Maybe You Know performed.. including all the studio outtakes.

Looking very much forward to this.

• lebowski99
    Default Avatar

Damn, I was hoping they'd just pack all available versions of Maybe You Know as filler. That tune is gold, Jerry! Gold!

• nappyrags

I always rip my discs to my HD for playing on my portable Sony HI Res Player...I re-tag the tracks so the show flows as one and then the filler follows...mas cool that way...for me that is :)

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

2 years 10 months

"When it came to 1973 Dead, I was always drawn to the big second-set jams, 'Dark Star' or 'The Other One,' and all of the places those songs could go that year. One week during my initial stint with the Dead, Dick was spending a lot of time listening to 9/8/73, and he could not stop raving about it. He was very intent on pointing out that despite the absence of the 'Big Two' from 1973, every song, every solo, every moment was out-of-this-world excellent. He played me the first set, giving a play-by-play of each song and what made it special. In those listening sessions, Dick taught me a lot about how to listen critically and objectively. Of course, the subjective self always creeps in, those moments when you whoop and holler at how good a performance is, but that objective listening is critical. After many days of listening, Dick moved to other eras, as was his wont, since he carried the responsibility of selecting the best Dead shows from all eras to represent the Dead’s recorded legacy. But he made it clear and inarguable that he felt 9/8/73 was one of the best-played shows from one of the Dead’s best years." - David Lemieux

Despite the gloriously blustering artwork above, the forecast for DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 38: NASSAU VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM, UNIONDALE, NY, 9/8/73 is blazing hot! With a double endorsement from archivists Dick Latvala and David Lemieux, you know it's a MUST HAVE. This one's got inspired playing from start to finish, with soon-to-be-minted Wake Of The Flood classics, a first-ever "Weather Report Suite," Keith polishing his chops on "Let Me Sing Your Blues Away," Jerry tapping into era-defining sound with his Wolf guitar, and we'd be remiss if we didn't mention Bob's exquisite playing too.

Among our 2021 Dave's Picks subscribers? The subscribers-only bonus disc featuring nearly an hour and a half from 9/7/73 is coming your way too. (P.S. there's 35 minutes of 9/7/73 on Dave's Picks Vol. 38, to boot)

Limited to 25,000 numbered copies, DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 38: NASSAU VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM, UNIONDALE, NY, 9/8/73 was recorded by Kidd Candelaro and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

Didn't subscribe? You'll want to jump on this one now as it is guaranteed to sell out.

*2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

user picture

Member for

3 years 4 months

This bonus disk is incredible. The HCS and the LiG>Stella are great, but the Truckin>Drums>TOO>Eyes>Sugar Mags is simply the best. This is probably my favorite Eyes after my listen, with 6/9/76 and 6/17/91 close behind. Its very tight and the jams sparkle. The jam hints at Slipknot! and has an incredible breakdown at around 9 minutes in. Everyone just stops for a few seconds to let Jerry build on the jam. Very good very good
Also, the thing on the bottom right hand corner of the bonus disk art looks a lot like the Wolf(as in the one on Jerry’s guitar). The shape of it mimics the original design, and this show was the guitar’s debut. That’s what I think anyway

I did a bunch of reading about HDCD earlier this year while considering new (used) CD players for my system. I can't find it now but on one of the audio "science" type boards there was a great post about HDCD where a guy had messaged Jeff Norman about it. He got a great response where Mr Norman basically said that the HDCD light will come on if they used the Pacific Microsonics software while working on the tracks but he didn't always use the actual db boost because he often didn't like the sound. So basically, the light coming on might mean expanded sonics or it might not. :0) I still don't have a copy of the release but I'll try it on three HDCD compatible players when it arrives and let you know what happens on mine. Cheers

user picture

Member for

6 years 4 months

I arrived this morning after a visit with relatives and found the mailman stuffed a package in so tightly it bent up my DaP38 case! Come on man!

I think I'm with the camp that finds this one special. I just finished the bonus CD. I agree with you Daverock. I always thought Dave leaned towards shorter songs. Short for the Grateful Dead. He seems to like a good 2nd set jam as much as the next Dead head but he also seems to in the Dave's Picks series go for less super long Dark Stars and Other Ones. Not that he does not release them but there are lots of either or shows where he seems to hold off the big ones. He seemed to release more longer ones in Dicks Picks after Dick passed and in Road Trips like that huge Dark Star Burnsey talked about. Dave's 30 seems like a rare exception where the 30 min DS and 2 The Other Ones are the best the best part of the release. I liked this one through and through anyway. I agree Keith is mysteriously gone but returns for the bonus CD. Keithfan look at the CD package gatefold pics.

user picture

Member for

6 years 11 months

I store all my Daps individually into quart size freezer zip lock bags and placed inside the container store clear rectangular storage boxes which seem like it was created for Daps. They hold 14 Daps perfectly and they are stackable. I am kind of a neat freak. It also looks cool. Just a tip for neat freaks looking to store Daps w/o worrying about smoke and moisture. They are only $6 or $7 each.

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

My copy of "All Good Things: Jerry Garcia studio sessions" came with not one but two bonus discs.

The first bonus disc, which has already been mentioned here, is “All good things redux: Jerry Garcia studio sessions” which has 4 tracks, namely 2 tracks from the “Garcia (Compliments)” sessions: "I saw her standing there" and "Russian lullaby"; 1 studio jam from “Reflections” sessions: "T.L.E.O. jam" and 1 track recorded in 1982: "Visions of Johanna"

The second bonus disc is a “Pure Jerry” sampler with 3 tracks from the (then) forthcoming Jerry Garcia Band “Pure Jerry” series release “Theatre 1839, July 29 & 30, 1977” which are "Mystery train", "Gomorrah" and "My sisters and brothers"

All this (including artwork) can be found at:

http://www.deaddisc.com/disc/All_Good_Things.htm

http://www.deaddisc.com/disc/All_Good_Things_Redux.htm

http://www.deaddisc.com/disc/Pure_Jerry_Theatre_1839_Sampler.htm

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

morning rockers. wait that's Doc's line. Doc did they not play at the beginning of in May '71? your April reviews were a treat.

Carlo - you're almost not going to believe this but that's exactly how I store my Dave's Picks boxes. I keep the actual CDs in those white paper slipcovers though, not in the actual case itself. and of the white slipcovered discs go neatly into 30 Trips boxes. I used to keep everything on display in my family room on the shelves, but I ended up taking up both rows in the entertainment center, and then I had to move stuff for Christmas decorations every year. anyway the coincidence is uncanny because I use both the ziploc bags and the sturdy plastic containers.

Dark-Star I almost wish you hadn't pointed that out. I was in such a rush to rip the CDs and put them on my phone that I didn't even look at the pictures and completely forgot about the booklet. I spent about an hour listening to different versions of Sugaree to compare Bobby's guitar sound to 9/8, but there's worse things right? so I guess it's official - he pulled out the Gibson SG that night. I listen to so much live Who from the Tommy era that I can pick that guitar out of a crowd pretty well. Townshend stopped using them by '71, not sure why. I guess developing his sound.

Go back and listen to Dick's 1. Listen to Playin' in the band.....Notice how some of Phil's playing has been edited out, at his request.
Also if you have the 5 cd box set, with a different era on each disc, listen to disc 5. The So Many Roads is missing, one of Jerry's solos. Just look at the track timing, compared to others on Archive.org. Its a couple minutes short. They have also used patches, to complete songs, that have been damaged, one way or another. I think Uncle Johns Band from 5/2/70 is a different source.
If you are looking for live Led Zeppelin, check out Guitars101.com/forums/lossless-audio-bootlegs. 145/.
Enjoy

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 3 months

How long are they gonna wait before they tell us release details for the 2021 Box Set?!?!? BRING IT THE F ON ALREADY!!! Last year they announced that 1976 thing in Febewary.

RCMH/WARFIELD 1980 - BRING IT ITS TIME!!!!.....and no this should not be acoustic repeats, they've already put out all the acoustic material from 1980 that needs to be released

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

You claim that on Dick's Picks Volume 1 some of Phil's bass on Plying in the band has been edited out at his request. Whilst I am not an expert in audio technology, I am fairly certain that editing possibilities are extremely limited when it comes to 2 track source tapes such as were used for Dick's Picks Volume 1 As far as I know, altering the level of an individual instrument or editing it out altogether is just not possible. What are you comparing it to? Other sources, such as audience recordings will naturally have different levels for the instruments compared to a soundboard mix and will therefore sound different.

user picture

Member for

9 years 4 months

In reply to by Oroborous

'bout dat bass...

A logical conclusion might be that the original 2 track recording just didn't have a whole lotta Phil Punch, thus it's duplicate in our hands lacks it as well.
Just speculatin'. Otherwise, I know very little, if anything, and I'm still happy! And not a Robot!

Sixtus

user picture

Member for

14 years 6 months

In reply to by Sixtus_

A conspiracy theory all of our own.

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

In reply to by Sixtus_

Having started re-reading some of Philip K. Dick's novels a few weeks ago, I am not sure any of us can claim, with 100% certitude, that we are not robots.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 3 months

Has anyone else noticed only tracks 1 and 8 on the bonus disc are HDCD? The other six are missing the HDCD layer and are 16 bit. Is this a production error? An inquiring mind wants to know......

user picture

Member for

5 years 7 months

JD, do mean to say they edited a section of PITB out because Phil didn't like his playing for a min or two?

KF, Mick Taylor and Angus Young play the SG as well. Taylor also plays the Les Paul a lot. Where do you think the Wolf falls?

I forget who wrote best Eyes of the World ever on 9/7. I have to listen again. There are so many good ones I think I missed something outstanding on this one.

I think it's time for a 1969 box set. Fall and Winter. DP 16 is a favorite from that period. The sets were beginning to include more variety.

user picture

Member for

4 years 3 months

The Dead played a free concert in Golden Gate Park, they played Good Lovin for the first time and Garcia sang lead vocals on it.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 1 month

Happy Friday,

I finished up my first full round of listening to this release this morning. It is a great one for sure. I hear the band playing with intensity.

After 1 listen, the bonus disc is the highlight for me. Other one jam >Eyes is off the charts. Super intensity. I thought the intro to the Other one was unique and great. Dave was not exaggerating. That disc is top shelf in the whole series.

I listened to all this on my home system - decent amp and good speakers. I have to say I thought the sound quality on the 9/8 show as a little rough, compared with other Dave's picks. The mix felt harsh to me, particularly the first set. The third disc less so. Maybe it was recorded "hot" with high levels coming in?? That's how it sounded to me. I heard a noticeable change in sound quality in the 9/7 show, more what I'm used to.

I will be listening to this one a lot more in the coming days. Have a good weekend everybody! Turn it up!

user picture

Member for

3 years 7 months

In reply to by estimating prof

some uninterrupted time to "get" this show.

with visiting family and Mother's Day in store, I think I might need to wait a bit longer

user picture

Member for

11 years 5 months

In reply to by estimating prof

Spot on. I posted the same thing about the sound quality a week or so ago. Great show, but the overall sound is sub-par to DaP5 (UCLA) and Road Trips 4 volume 3 (Denver).

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.

Jerry's little guitar melody to end it sounds similar to the end of Rain Song.

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

The pressing isn't exactly perfect, but I see it's designed that way (based on the photo in the store.) I was going to complain a bit, but I notice it's designed that way. Maybe this helps anyone wondering about it. A reminder to always give it a few moments. :-)

user picture

Member for

12 years 9 months

In reply to by Exile On Main St.

I have to preface this with.. this just happened, and it really did happen. but there's a bit of a story here...

So having a less than productive end to the week is enough to piss off anyone.. plus it's been raining non stop for days, the rivers are swollen and no outdoor adventures of any kind for almost a week. So after a pretty shitty day dealing with a yet unsolved plumbing fiasco (any plumbers in the house, please PM me) I got fed up and decided to do a little solo kayak/bike adventure. I basically needed to get out, just me.

The rivers here are pretty pumped.. and I had a great but really freaking cold day. I guess I under dressed and it rained a bunch. Temps in the mid to lower 40's and windy. Anyway.. upon my return.. no wife, the teenage boy unfed and it's getting on 8.. so, still in my wet clothes, I hadn't changed yet,.. I cobble together some dinner and then head out to soak in the hot tub and resume my first listen to the new Dave's Picks. No wife, kid fed.. oh, I was a little stoned and had both a lower cal IPA and a small glass of single malt scotch, because.. well.. cold kayaking and biking your way upstream to get your truck in the rain early in the season when you are not fully in shape (well in shitty shape but you did it anyway) deserves a reward.

Anyway.. to the point. I started where I left off yesterday.. at Row Jimmy.. sublime, great slide leads and the tone and subtle changes were simply amazing. Totally isolated comfortable and finally warm.. listening with good headphones, I get back to my virgin listen. That Weather Report Suite grabs me, really incredible what Jerry pulls out of the wolf, totally focused and a big wake up from a little shaking start to the first set. Eyes starts and just towards the end of the jam before China Doll.. so at about 9:25 PM on the far western boarder of MD on the boarder with WV, I see the lights of a plane just enter my fiend of vision. Then quickly I notice another moving in sequence. Then I look and there is a tight packed series of 'planes' moving in unison in an almost perfect straight line. It is starting to fill up the entire line of sight and they are flying so close together and at exactly the same speed at exactly the same direction.. so I decide to count them.. one, two, three.... soon there is a line that fills up most of the horizon @ approx 10k feet. I believe my count was accurate, there were sixty, flying in amazingly close proximity flying at exactly the same speed.. there was no individual variances these objects were hauling ass and moving in an almost eastly pattern, or East, South East.. East.. East. Living almost equidistant from Pittsburgh and Baltimore/DC. Then the weird part.. no air traffic for a noticeable amount of time, a few minutes before I see the next plane to get some perspective on their altitude. The first commercial jet that flew by after this happened seemed to about twice as high in the sky, so call it 26k feet give or take, then the line of planes would have been somewhere between 10k and 15k in elevation but going much too fast for helicopter drones.

Then they were gone. I have never seen anything like this, probably some military drill or something. Still freaky and wild and a great thing to see just after that amazing Weather Report Suite. Utterly amazing.

user picture

Member for

12 years 9 months

In reply to by Vguy72

but here, where there are few lights, not much ambient light in the sky.. they were much brighter and seemed to be moving both faster and closer together. I thought it important to count the number, there were exactly 60 speedballing across the night sky. In what seemed to be an airspace cleared of other aircraft. They were hauling ass and flying really amazing close together. It was really an amazing sight to see, and in a perfect mood enhanced frame of mind after having a bit of an adventure. I have never seen anything like it before... The amount of computing necessary to pull this off.. well, it would take several Commodore 64's strung closely together in a daisy chain or a really new smart phone. Totally kick ass.

And.. to keep this all related to the Grateful Dead (as it always seems to be) occurred during a monumental part of my first listen to the new release.

Edit: They were in fact 60 Starlink Satellites launched by SpaceX in Florida Tuesday finding their orbits. Wild.

user picture

Member for

6 years 11 months

Great minds think alike.

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

What was it that Jim saw? I am curious to know but the 8newsnow link that Vguy posted doesn't work in the European Economic Area due to privacy problems so I can't read that. Damn this sort of first world problem. If David L had seen it I would guess that it was a line of geese flying east (?) for the summer. I wanna know!

user picture

Member for

16 years 5 months

It was space x starlink. Unless they can get approved for a higher orbit its "cool" but not cool. Personally I dont want orbiting satellites that obvious in the night sky and from how many countries can we expect these in the future? For me, this is could be the beginning of the end of the beauty of local space. Really sad potentially... but its progress?

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

Yes...Phil had some of his issues with some of his notes, and they were removed from the Playin' on Dick's picks 1...Google Dave's or Dicks picks overdubs....

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

In reply to by direwulf

There's always something magical about seeing lights in the sky at night. But I would tend to agree, the less air pollution and the avoidable air travel that causes it, the better.

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

I can't even imagine how much single malt would have gone down the hatch if there had been 38 lights in the sky instead of 60 and then a bonus light a minute later....or how quickly a locksmith would have preempted the plumber.

Commodore 64s were tight!

user picture

Member for

3 years 8 months

It's finally my turn. First time I received a damaged disc and need a replacement. Other than sending the obligatory email to customer service as instructed, is there anything I can do to help speed up the process? thanks!

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

Every once in a while I revisit this Latvala note page:

http://www.agitators.com/gd/

This is what Dick said about our current release:

[Latvala].....right away 9/8/73
sticks out begging for attention. Even the night before (9/7/73)
had fairly thrilling versions of TLEO, Jack Straw, PITB, WRS-
>Let it Grow.There is not a weak moment from "Truckin' "
through the ending tune "Sugar Magnolia". Even as good as this
night must sound, the following night things really explode. I
really can't put my finger on it because from the songlist, there is
nothing apparently compelling. Well, you guys will soon find out
what I mean, since I intend to release this one whenever the time
is right.....

For my part, someone mentioned that Jerry started playing the Wolf on this show. I'm not sure about August (did they play after his birthday?), but I read his last show with a Strat was 8/1. Just wondering what he played in between, and of course I can't find that guitar link I posted a while back. But what I'm getting at is I think when Dick said he couldn't put a finger on what was great about this show, maybe he was hearing the rocked out sound we're hearing from Jerry and Bobby both picking up louder guitars (and Ramrod tripping over Keith's feed to the soundboard)......heh, well that's what I'm hearing.

Daverock - maybe this will shine a light on DaP 21 for you:

[Latvala].....4/2/73- Boston is one of the best, as are versions of "Greatest
Story Ever Told", "Big River", "China Cat->Rider" and "Playing
in the Band". But the highlight has to be the JAM segment
following "Here Comes Sunshine"......

I noticed Dick didn't mention Bird Song. Hmmmm. I become government conspiracy-theory suspicious of Deadheads who gloss over '72/'73 Bird Songs. Like how is this only the 2nd 1973 Bird Song to be released? And the first only came recently with the PNW box set. Suspicious as night lights. 🧐

snapperjoe: I rarely have issues to speak of, and when I do it's invariably a postal issue. When the email customer support folks are busy processing replacements for others having postal issues (underwater CD cases, postal workers crushing the package, etc), I wait a week for an email reply. If they are that tied up I will PM marye. She is a site admin who diligently watches the message boards, I think because she's a DeadHead herself and enjoys the banter; but she also helps facilitate communication with the good Dr Rhino, who sends replacement CDs as needed.

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

SpaceX and Elon Muskrat have a lot to answer for with their low orbit space junk pollution. Why do we need 1500 beer cans flying around the planet disrupting the view of observatory telescopes and more. Isn't there already enough crap flying around up there without this?

user picture

Member for

12 years 9 months

In reply to by simonrob

Doesn't space impact weather, it must somehow.... so Looking up the sky at the conclusion of the first ever performance of Weather Report Suite and seeing a looked like an organized alien takeover of earth seemed appropriate for the setting. Man.. Jerry was on fire.. bending notes with reckless precision, simply an amazing version. I have listened to this show before but did not get out of it what I got last night. You can tell he is taking the Wolf out for a test drive and seeing what he can do. Treating his guitar like an alchemist works his brew. I guess I could say there was a Dark Star in this release after all, and it was spectacular. I can't wait to finish this show and hit the bonus disc today.

Interesting discussion about space craft vs. space trash. I can see good and bad from a move like this.. but I am hesitant to think putting our internet infrastructure in space is a good idea. We do need this discussion. Additionally, if stuff up there starts crashing into each other things we take for granted and rely on might become problematic.

I was skeptical about the form but I had email from them in less than 24hrs and they shipped my replacement in a couple days time.

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

If no-one else is going to mention it, I think I should point out that today would have been Robert Johnson's 110th birthday.

user picture

Member for

3 years 7 months

2 9
2 15
3 21
3 16
5 13
5 26
7 1
8 1
12 18

user picture

Member for

4 years 3 months

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fHv0wU8Rnyg Robert Johnson, on my Mt . Rushmore of pre war blues artists, along with Son House, Big Bill Broozy, and Blind Lemon Jefferson. My post war blues Mt. Rushmore would have, T Bone Walker, Muddy Waters, B.B. King, and Paul Butterfield's original blues band with Mike Bloomfield.

@Daverock & Billy the Kid
This song really means the blues; Happy Birthday Mr Johnson. I recently revisited Peter Green Splinter group with a lot of R Johnson'songs. The sessions for Robert J by Clapton is exeptional (cd+ dvd).
DP38 is expected in Europe soon. Stay safe everybody.

user picture

Member for

6 years 11 months

I tried to take out a few flying beer can satellites with my pistol, but only winged one of them.

user picture

Member for

12 years 9 months

In reply to by carlo13

You're hurtin' my feelings. No love for 10/19? One of my favorite releases...

user picture

Member for

3 years 7 months

In reply to by proudfoot

I am citing unreleased 1973 GD

9 11

user picture

Member for

14 years 1 month

When my singles mailer arrived empty a month ago, I e-mailed GD customer service, they responded immediately, and a week later I had a replacement in my mailbox.

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/music/dave-s-picks/dave-s-picks-vol-38.html