- maryeJoined:May 26, 2007Also DVDs, CDs, MP3s... Post requests and offers here. Please note that while trading, vining, etc. are welcome here, trading, vining, and other unauthorized copying and distribution of commercial releases, including those of the Grateful Dead, is not. Thank you.
- October 22, 2020 - 8:19pmhnettJoined:June 26, 2007Dick's Picks Vol 29 5/19/77 Fox Th Atlanta
I want this recording. Does anybody have an extra or a way to get me a copy?
- October 9, 2020 - 5:33amjojomonkey68Joined:October 1, 2020Art project
I have an idea for an art project and I am wondering where is the best place to ask for tape covers with hand written set lists and / or cool drawings that aren't being used. I would 100% pay for shipping.
- October 1, 2020 - 10:57amDrugstotheface32Joined:October 1, 2020Removed
- September 29, 2020 - 3:42pmStrider 808808Joined:June 20, 2007John Mayer / Shakedown Stream pre-show
Had all his Dead tapes. Even mentioned what he paid. I thought Dave was gonna ......
“John we’re getting you trained in our ways, but your not quite there yet”. I jest.
- September 29, 2020 - 8:50ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007I think that ship has sailedIt was always frowned on to sell the tapes, to put it no more strongly. However, Jerry's been gone these 25 years, and a lot of once-precious tape collections, by inheritance or general attrition, have ended up in the hands of people who aren't in Deadhead culture and can't reasonably be expected to operate based on it. I'm more startled that she found someone to pay money for it, given how often Heads are offering up their tapes for free after they've gone digital, and on this very site too.
- September 28, 2020 - 11:03amjerryg895Joined:July 13, 2007Is there a policy against…
Is there a policy against selling tapes? I have seen a couple of collections show up on CL and this week there is an extensive collection in an estate sale in Massachusetts.
I contacted the CL person and asked them not to sell but to offer up as free. They were nice and had some rosy BS to say about her parents giving her the tapes but she didnt want any more and was selling them. Alas, she did.
Being of the trading era i think its wrong to sell them and there may be an official dead policy or a place to report?
- September 25, 2020 - 6:53amother003Joined:November 15, 2010Shows (CDs) available
I suggest that you get hooked up with a bit torrent client. This will allow you to download shows from bit torrent sites, such as bt.etree.org.
You can contact me at email@example.com and I will guide you through the process of setting up.
Be Safe, Fare Well,
- September 24, 2020 - 11:51amchefdarkstarJoined:March 21, 2009Tapes
I had a sweet collection and gave them away in the early 90s 😢
I would love any and all tapes, will gladly pay postage, I also have an extensive digital collection and would be glad to burn cds to trade
- September 24, 2020 - 10:21amnickhartzJoined:September 24, 2020Looking for any and all…
Looking for any and all tapes in the form of CDs! Would be willing to pay for postage.
- September 24, 2020 - 8:48amtimesieveJoined:July 20, 2020I wish I could help you…
I wish I could help you answer that question. I wasn't listening during that day and I live in upstate NY, or I would be happy to help if I could :/