• 1,805 replies
    Dead Admin
    Default Avatar
    "When it came to 1973 Dead, I was always drawn to the big second-set jams, 'Dark Star' or 'The Other One,' and all of the places those songs could go that year. One week during my initial stint with the Dead, Dick was spending a lot of time listening to 9/8/73, and he could not stop raving about it. He was very intent on pointing out that despite the absence of the 'Big Two' from 1973, every song, every solo, every moment was out-of-this-world excellent. He played me the first set, giving a play-by-play of each song and what made it special. In those listening sessions, Dick taught me a lot about how to listen critically and objectively. Of course, the subjective self always creeps in, those moments when you whoop and holler at how good a performance is, but that objective listening is critical. After many days of listening, Dick moved to other eras, as was his wont, since he carried the responsibility of selecting the best Dead shows from all eras to represent the Dead’s recorded legacy. But he made it clear and inarguable that he felt 9/8/73 was one of the best-played shows from one of the Dead’s best years." - David Lemieux

Despite the gloriously blustering artwork above, the forecast for DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 38: NASSAU VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM, UNIONDALE, NY, 9/8/73 is blazing hot! With a double endorsement from archivists Dick Latvala and David Lemieux, you know it's a MUST HAVE. This one's got inspired playing from start to finish, with soon-to-be-minted Wake Of The Flood classics, a first-ever "Weather Report Suite," Keith polishing his chops on "Let Me Sing Your Blues Away," Jerry tapping into era-defining sound with his Wolf guitar, and we'd be remiss if we didn't mention Bob's exquisite playing too.

Among our 2021 Dave's Picks subscribers? The subscribers-only bonus disc featuring nearly an hour and a half from 9/7/73 is coming your way too. (P.S. there's 35 minutes of 9/7/73 on Dave's Picks Vol. 38, to boot)

Limited to 25,000 numbered copies, DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 38: NASSAU VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM, UNIONDALE, NY, 9/8/73 was recorded by Kidd Candelaro and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

Didn't subscribe? You'll want to jump on this one now as it is guaranteed to sell out.

*2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • RyXs

Phil went phunkytown in Philly!
    I only wanna hear this one on my big speaker with the wonder woofer!

• Oroborous

I thought I heard it was Bob with New Balance, flared Levi’s, and a Polo shirt with the collar turned up, circa 1983?

• JimInMD

I don't want to miss this once in a lifetime offering.

They would be wise to follow-up with a mini holiday box of all the Little Stars ever played. The Bob Star Christmas Box with a Bob Star holiday ornament for the top of the tree. A good follow-up to the garden gnome theme. The ornament would be a high quality painted porcelain miniature replica of the 80's bobby from the short shorts up. A must have for the holidays.

• icecrmcnkd

Early subscribers also get a copy of Brent’s studio album which was recorded by recording over the Fall 1980 reels.

Remember when early subscribers to the GD Movie DVD release got a piece of film from one of the film reels that went to theaters?

Early subscribers to the 2022 Brent studio outtakes Box will get a piece of the tape from the Fall 1980 reels that were forever ruined……

• JimInMD

It must be true, I heard about it from the internet.

• Oroborous

Don’t forget the bonus disc with:
    Gentleman Start your engines (@6/26/88)
    and Never Trust a Woman, along with 45 studio outtakes of Take You Home ; )

Speaking of bonus material, look forward to it with mixed feelings; certainly glad to have it, but guessing that means Rochester isn’t ever seeing the light of day : ( not that I expected it...

• lebowski99
    Default Avatar

...you're a cruel cruel man and may the plagues of Moses befall your kingdom in Western MD.

• JimInMD

I heard from a reliable source next years box set will be a 22 disc compilation of every Maybe You Know performed.. including all the studio outtakes.

Looking very much forward to this.

• lebowski99
    Default Avatar

Damn, I was hoping they'd just pack all available versions of Maybe You Know as filler. That tune is gold, Jerry! Gold!

• nappyrags

I always rip my discs to my HD for playing on my portable Sony HI Res Player...I re-tag the tracks so the show flows as one and then the filler follows...mas cool that way...for me that is :)

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

3 years

"When it came to 1973 Dead, I was always drawn to the big second-set jams, 'Dark Star' or 'The Other One,' and all of the places those songs could go that year. One week during my initial stint with the Dead, Dick was spending a lot of time listening to 9/8/73, and he could not stop raving about it. He was very intent on pointing out that despite the absence of the 'Big Two' from 1973, every song, every solo, every moment was out-of-this-world excellent. He played me the first set, giving a play-by-play of each song and what made it special. In those listening sessions, Dick taught me a lot about how to listen critically and objectively. Of course, the subjective self always creeps in, those moments when you whoop and holler at how good a performance is, but that objective listening is critical. After many days of listening, Dick moved to other eras, as was his wont, since he carried the responsibility of selecting the best Dead shows from all eras to represent the Dead’s recorded legacy. But he made it clear and inarguable that he felt 9/8/73 was one of the best-played shows from one of the Dead’s best years." - David Lemieux

Despite the gloriously blustering artwork above, the forecast for DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 38: NASSAU VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM, UNIONDALE, NY, 9/8/73 is blazing hot! With a double endorsement from archivists Dick Latvala and David Lemieux, you know it's a MUST HAVE. This one's got inspired playing from start to finish, with soon-to-be-minted Wake Of The Flood classics, a first-ever "Weather Report Suite," Keith polishing his chops on "Let Me Sing Your Blues Away," Jerry tapping into era-defining sound with his Wolf guitar, and we'd be remiss if we didn't mention Bob's exquisite playing too.

Among our 2021 Dave's Picks subscribers? The subscribers-only bonus disc featuring nearly an hour and a half from 9/7/73 is coming your way too. (P.S. there's 35 minutes of 9/7/73 on Dave's Picks Vol. 38, to boot)

Limited to 25,000 numbered copies, DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 38: NASSAU VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM, UNIONDALE, NY, 9/8/73 was recorded by Kidd Candelaro and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

Didn't subscribe? You'll want to jump on this one now as it is guaranteed to sell out.

*2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

user picture

Member for

3 years 8 months

In reply to by Dennis

As I recall, the 134 freeway in Cali is the Ventura Freeway

I saw my first GD show in Ventura in 82

My blood pressure today is 134/82

cue Twilight Zone music

I didnt hear what my pulse is...72?

user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

that's some good coffee, I drink it alot, also Guatemalan, quite good also, Fall 72 box , Fall 72 Box, clap, Fall 72 Box, clap
Fall 72 Box Clap clap clap, Fall 72 box clap clap clap can I get a hell yes

user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

In reply to by unkle sam

Congrats on taking down Carey Price in game 1. It would have been even more lopsided if not for him.

West coast - definitely a much more laid back vibe.

Worst venue - Brendan Byrne. No question. For the same reason as stated by Sir James. Then throw in the yellow jacketed security guards who felt it was their role to beat the crap out of anyone whenever they felt like it.

Box set request - Fillmore run from September 1970.

Let's go Isles.

user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

Dennis - I’m still laughing at your comment. I haven’t logged 40 years with my Mrs, but I absolutely get your point! I tell mine that if I don’t do stuff to aggravate her on occasion, then she won’t have much of a eulogy to deliver at my funeral.

Nappy - A hell of a mask! Were guys giving you the “Does Polly wanna cracker?” line constantly?

Oro - It’s true, isn’t it? If the Orcs had a franchise in the NHL, it would have to be the Habs!

BTK - I have to agree, you have seen a LOT of GD shows! Wow!

AJS - Agree on Price. He wasn’t in, and it is a runaway for the Golden Knights. Your dog looks like a great sport, and a fun dog! Dogs are great, you know when you piss off the wife (see Dennis, above) that the dog at least still hangs with you!

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by That Mike

.....sounds like you're married to my wife! I told her Boxilla cost $500, not $700 and she still flipped out. Shhhhh.

user picture

Member for

6 years 9 months

Proudfoot-Your "alternate facts" title of the Queen song cracked me up

Dennis-We must be brothers from other mothers, because when I went to Record Store Days a few years back, the BEST part was hanging in line with other music freaks. We had GREAT conversations!! 4-5 years ago, I would get in line @4:30, and still be 15-20 in line. Now it seems impossible. Not worth the hassle(just for me).

Expensive Box Sets-I was just Dumb lucky that E-'72 box came on a day when I got home first!! Now I just have 2 words: Amazon Locker!! I can plan my entrance back into the house, it may have to sit in the car for a few hours, no big deal. On the plus side, if I ever truly wanted a divorce(I don't), I would just start buying large quantities of expensive items and have them shipped to the house-in HER name!!

Just listened to 11 track version of Bear's Choice and enjoyed the hell out of it. I probably hadn't played it in 6 or more years......Music Is The Best!!

Edit: V-Guy, you should have said $150.00!!

user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

In reply to by That Mike

Yup. Dogs are the best.

She is a lot of fun. It was hilarious the first time we dressed her up in that mane and took her around the neighborhood. The kids (and some of the parents) thought it was a baby lion.

No love for me though. She is completely attached to my wife. No wonder. The UPS truck arrives daily with gifts for the dog.

user picture

Member for

3 years 6 months

It’s like my mother used to say: if everybody is jumping off a cliff, then there’s probably a good reason, and you should do it, too. So I might as well might as well make my own box set prediction.

Mind you, if it was up to me, they would just release everything prior to the haitus. A giant box for each year would be nice. Or at least just put out a Complete 1973 set, please. But I’m thinking they probably feel some responsibility to represent different eras, and I’m sure they have to think about What Will Sell. Since we’ve recently had boxes from ’73-’74 and ’76 (neither of which was sold all that quickly, for some reason) I’m thinking the next box will not be from the ‘70s. The pickings being relatively slim from the ‘60s (because shows were shorter, recordings often poorer, repertoire relatively repetitive) and the ‘90s (because, you know), I think we’re probably looking at the ‘80s, folks. A Berkeley Greek box would be a great way to further document that era, and some of those shows were epic. (Or so they seemed, anyway!) So I’m going Greek, baby.

Thinking of those Greek shows reminds me of the differences between east coast and west coast Deadheads. I’m a California guy, but I have to admit: those east coast heads really bring the energy! I grew up thinking that the Dead were kind of a Bay Area thing, a band with a huge local following but not much beyond that. Then I went to college, and for the first time I started meeting people from the east coast, including a bunch of rabid NY heads. Those guys were nuts! Now, at that time, if you lived in the Bay Area, there would be dozens of opportunities every year to see the Dead or one of the side projects. Dozens. So going to see ‘em would be like, “hey man, Garcia’s playing at the Keystone, you wanna head over?” Or "hey man, you going to any of the Greek shows?" And maybe you’d go, maybe not, because you’d have another chance next week. But with the NYC guys it was “HOLY FUCKING SHIT GARCIA’S PLAYING WE GOTTA GO MAAAN!” Gotta respect that.

Regarding Dock Ellis: a friend of mind did what I think was the first interview with him devoted to the LSD no hitter. He was working for public radio at the time, and he and some co-workers taped it, knowing there was probably no way the story would ever aired. But their interview became the audio for a short animated film. It’s cool.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dock+ellis+and+the+lsd+no+no&docid…

user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

In reply to by Gary Farseer

Dave Rock: Even as I get older, I enjoy a few, of many things. Alcohol is now a chemical formula for me. As you stated, with age you figure this stuff out. When I was 15 (1970's) my folks went out of town and left my older brother in charge. He immediately went to the liquor store. I ended up drinking an entire 5th of Vodka in 30 minutes. You know, dang this feels great, have another, and another. Should have died. A group a friends showed up for a party, Friday night 6 o'clock. That was about 20 minutes into it. I remember a couple of them saying let's head to your room and burn one. I remember falling to my knees laughing my ass off. Went to my room. A friend, one I have written about before, some might remember, he was the bass player in the band Brother Cane. He is a true wild freak. He begins rolling a couple as I fall into my brand new stereo cabinet ripping the glass door off. Had the door on maybe a week. Still have the cabinet no door. They ended up laying me on the bed. A few minutes later I pull a John Bonham, on my back vomiting a foot or two into the air. Now thanks to freaky Glenn, who did not weird out, he had the smarts to roll me over to my side. The next morning I was still horrible, had to call into work "sick." Absolutely. Trail of vomit to the bathroom as my brother hauled me off the bed to the toilet. Good Times. Anyway its all chemistry or proper cocktail mixology now. I almost always mix a pitcher up and drink it only, always stop there knowing there is still a lot of alcohol to process. Makes life much more livable.

I am a little like Elvis, uppers in the morning (coffee) and downers at night (light medication). Everything in moderation and finding the sweet spot.

As for me, last blood pressure reading at docs office was 150 over 55, so pretty good there. Unfortunately I am working on update for annual physical tomorrow. Some might remember I had my appendix rupture in late 2016 and should have died, kind of like the alcohol poisoning, so updating medical issues is a pain. I am a dog person but in real life I am like a cat, as I have had 8 instances in which I should have passed away. Another one was surviving a horrific F-5 tornado, blew thru a red traffic light which 30 seconds later the whole intersection and all around was gone and dead. In many ways, I am Grateful Dead!

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner - Proudfoot, you remember the b side to Bohemian Rhapsody. Great memory.

Jim, yeah I saw GD at the Crap Center as you call it in 87 & 88. A lot of great memories, of course one being an intact frontal lobe.

I always want to to say thanks for all the posting, it does help this old boy enjoy his 9th life!

user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

In reply to by Vguy72

Hey was it you that posted the talk of the box set seaside chat, and their being 3 releases. I have gone back thru but cant find that post. Any way you could re-post.

I am going to find the time to listen to Buckeye 88. The problem was not so much the show itself but all that went on around it. I know I haven't listened to it since 1991 or so. Dang 30 trips around the sun. Still one of my favorite memories is that Stranger...just such a great line of site. Will post more detail when soon.

Man, good to see you made it through all those issues! Yes, the roll over is a must in those situations. Stay well out there.

user picture

Member for

3 years 8 months

In reply to by DeadVikes

makes me desire a 69 box

Hmm...

user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

In reply to by DeadVikes

Thanks for the kind words!

Be Kind, Rewind.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I believe it’s 11:41 into the S&R seaside chat, he states besides S&R and DaP’s, there will be three other things, what ever that means...
Getting plowed, THEN getting stoned; see Fabulous Fury Freak Brothers and Fat Freddy about pissing in the wind lol.

Looking for some feedback from anyone who purchased it.

Even though I don’t own a turntable, I have been purchasing these releases for the past few years to help support our local record store. As the day has become more popular, it’s no longer worth waiting it line. I’m considering purchasing a copy in the secondary market but have some concerns.

TOO from that night is one of my favorites pieces of music from the entire tour. I really enjoy listening to it in its entirety. As I look at the layout, it seems to me that they split that specific song in really poor spots. I understand they are constrained, but it’s not even on a single album. Plus the transition to Wharf Rat is on another side.

I am wondering if any of you find it too disruptive. Thanks.

By the way, it’s a lot easier to score with six skaters.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Dennis, that's a helluva quote you've got there on the box set: "I just want something big and expensive. Just so my wife can say "what the fuck???" What indeed.

Angry Jack, there's nothing that'll get me drop everything and listen faster than someone saying, "<insert song> from that night is one of my favorite pieces of music from the entire tour." Clearly I missed the bus on that version. I'm just finishing up the bonus show from DaP 30 and then I'm going to play all three installments of The 5/3/72 Other One in order.

Crow Told Me, I don't think anyone's cut to chase quite so effectively as, "if it was up to me, they would just release everything prior to the haitus. A giant box for each year..." Count me in for three of each. Raising my Guinness for that one - well said.

Gary Farseer - you weren't about to slip that one under my radar :D

I don't mean to hang onto bad vibes.. I saw some good shows at the crap.. but the venue both a) had terrible acoustics (unless you had million dollar tickets) and b) they had these cops on horses that arrested and beat the crap out of people for just doing what one might expect from 'us'

I was always white knuckle driving in and equally scared driving home. Once I was there, it was usually pretty fun despite the poor acoustics.

So many better venues...

user picture

Member for

3 years 8 months

In reply to by JimInMD

If you listen, be ready for a few episodes of...intrusive noises.

Pretty unique

user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

In 2026 you will be celebrating 250 years of independence (inshallah).
What better way to commemorate this than by dead.net announcing on 4th July 2021 that they will release 5 full shows in each of 10 months of each year leading up to July 2026. That way they will release 250 shows by the time of the anniversary. Once they have completed the box set (crate?) then those who have survived long enough to order them all will be able to claim a storage container to hold them in.

CAPTCHA
It’s lucky that Joni wrote ‘Big Yellow Taxi’ or I might have failed the test. Our taxis are not usually yellow. Perhaps I am a robot!

Gary - you sound like a true survivor - good for you! I got most incapacitated in my teens - overdosing on alcohol and downers when I was 18, it could have been the end of me before I had got started. Also in my teens, ignoring Freewheelin' Frank's advice, I found smoking after drinking invariably had me throwing my guts up. Smoking first and then drinking was no problem. But I I'm a slow learner. My last misadventure was drinking on prescribed meds about 12 years ago, when I was 52-nearly had a fit. I don't bother with alcohol now...but drink and drugs are surely there to enhance life and help you enjoy it - not screw everything up.

Listened to 6/16/74 from Road Trips last night. I have to say, I really like this version of the Dead-and June 1974 was one of the best months ever in my reckoning. I love the way the jams go into free fall, where they leave the song they come out of and float free of the one they are going into. A great example from this show on the bonus disc, from Truckin' to Wharf Rat. If I was the other Dave, I would look for examples of this sort of space in shows, and release them as future Picks. Not get so hung up on the songs, which we have all heard a million times. It occurred in different eras to a greater or lesser extent - even when I saw them on 11/1/90-the drums and space were out of this world-not just heard, but felt, too.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by daverock

“ Dave, look for examples of this sort of space in shows, and release them as future Picks. Not get so hung up on the songs, which we have all heard a million times”

Best thing I’ve read in awhile.
Yeah Dave, more big jams, more Dark Stars etc
If I here another Me & My Uncle Im gonna farsee! ; )

user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

In reply to by Oroborous

Did somebody mention 1974?

I can find myself in all eras of GD music. If you poke around there's usually something interesting happening just around the bend. ...but like the long and winding road that leads home, 1974 is comfort food for my mind. It never disappoints.

And that Wall of Sound Road Trips, one of the best.

In the middle of revisiting some of the recent Dave's Picks right now.. but eventually I will drift in and out of the pre-hiatus period and I am sure it will deliver the goods.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

My daughter's boyfriend cannot understand how I survived the early 1970s. Sometimes I wonder myself. All I can say is that that period was the best of times in so many respects. Ah, nostalgia.

user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

In reply to by simonrob

can I still post?

user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

new policy on not allowing winks anymore.

Wrote one post with one wink, and then lost it all due to new policy.

user picture

Member for

10 years 2 months

The releases coming this year...

Box set: Fall '72 (theme still obscure - consecutive dates? Texas? how many shows/discs?? 5-6 shows seem right?)

Wake of the Flood 50th (Dave said they'd move up the schedule to pre-50th, in some cases) -- He pairs this with a "short" '73 show (Watkins Glen soundcheck?)

That's all I've got. But it's a good dream.

user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

Wrote a long post this am and then lost it. Wanted to thank again the individual that posted that June 74 Road Trips was back in stock. I grabbed a copy as June 74 were two of the very first board tapes I ever got, back in maybe late 87. Never had heard Loose Lucy so fell in love with that, and the rest of it. Wanted to post the wink to that other site that is contractually bound to Grateful Dead to re-issue various releases (can I post DiP). Cant wait to crank it up. But in next post I will write why. Don't want to lose effort of writing and then not being able to post...

Edit: And June 74 is still in stock.

user picture

Member for

3 years 8 months

In reply to by hendrixfreak

still clapping

;)))

hmmm your winks are working? I get a message that states "due to privacy concerns, winks have been disabled for this sight." I wonder, is it privacy or disclosure? Some of you might guess my real name isnt Gary, wink wink. I usually connect by virtue of a 2 ping vpn in order to mask my identity as much as possible. Give me things to ponder. Let me know for sure if winks are working you.

Thanks

user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

Someone posted about The Allmans 2004 box. I went to those shows and stayed across the street at the Georgian Terrace hotel. Was cool because the band was staying there so I bumped into them several times. Even though I have friends that are friends of theirs, I left them alone. Will try to post one of the tour shirts if i understand site policy.

Any way, I have all 3 shows on CD, before they released as a box set. All three shows are very good, although it is Atlanta, so they have a lot of friends and family around them and at times the jamming can wonder. Do I recommend ,yes. I still owe Jim a copy of the last Allman show I saw. Haven't forgotten Jim, will be working to get that completed. Any way, if it is Jim approved maybe you might want also. It is a scorcher of a show from 2010, I mean they tore this old building down.

And a possiblity might be to burn those as well...

Sorry for the delay, meant to post a couple of days back.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Georgian Terrace, I stayed there twice for CEDIA work convention!
Was homeless Joe still working that corner?
Loved homeless Joe, quite a knowledgeable concierge!

user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

I had inquired about the Allman’s “Fox Box” a few days back, was kicking the tires on it. I’m glad to hear the vote of confidence on it, thanks.

user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

In reply to by That Mike

Are you the Mike from Switzerland or Sweden maybe? Cant keep everyone's profile as to who they are...

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

I fell asleep during the Triple Other One from 5/3/72 last night. I'm starting there now and I'm going right into Road Trips Wall of sound. Nothing like the pinky keys on Morning Dew. Also probably the loudest Jerry sounds on a '74 show. I could listen to his guitar all day on this release. Jim I think your Eyes of the World is on here too, the short one.

user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

Nope - not Sweden, not Switzerland. Canada.
Thanks again on the Fox Box Tox.

user picture

Member for

3 years 8 months

In reply to by proudfoot

The thought of splitting TOO over three sides of vinyl makes my skin crawl

user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

In reply to by KeithFan2112

I dont remember a homeless Joe, was he an actual concierge or was he a homeless guy that hungout there. I was focused on the Brothers, so it was party hard, rest right, repeat. I went alone as none of my other friends were (and most still arent) allmans fans. Had a good time, met a cute girl. Ordered a lot of room service, one helluva hotel bill. Haven't been to atlanta in a long time. Back then there wasnt a lot of stuff around there, i mean not too far away, but had to get car out of garage to go on a booze run.

What is Ciera (???) that you went there for?

Edit: never mind, found myself. Sounds like a great conference...In the late 90's I went to 4-5 NAMM conventions. Another music friend, this gentleman was a tour manager. He passed away working as tour manager for Queensryche in 2000. He used to take me, but a lot of musician friends would play as well. This friend, tim, took me to tour the gibson factory in nashville, it was a great tour. Staff was great, got to take time, watch them build, sand, paint, finish, and wire several les pauls. I forgot how large their backlog was but it was big.

user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

In reply to by That Mike

You are more than welcome, I need to run back thru those shows, its been about 3 years since I went thru them. Last year, there big live reseller had a huge sale. I ended up with about 30 shows. Have not made it thru all of those. Hope you enjoy the box, I think it comes with some extra goodies they did not have when they sold as individual shows.

g

It sounds really nice.

But, several of the album sides have a problem getting started and the needle skips for a bit before settling in. Both sides of LP2 have the problem, and LP 4 or 5 have it too.
Don’t know who pressed the vinyl, says ‘Made in Germany’.
Maybe they tried to squeeze 180 g of vinyl into a 140 g press and it screwed up the edges.

user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

VGuy - THIS is what Carey Price does - he steals games single handedly. He transforms a ho-hum team into Giant Killers.

user picture

Member for

4 years 4 months

46 years ago today, I was at Winterland having a great time. Im glad that this tape is in the vault and hopefully the full show will be released one day .

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/music/dave-s-picks/dave-s-picks-vol-38.html