• 1,091 replies
    heatherlew
    Default Avatar
    Dave's Picks Volume 28: Capitol Theatre, Passaic, NJ, 6/17/76

This year's Dave's Picks series comes to a close just as the band's getting back together again in '76. By the time the Grateful Dead hit New Jersey’s Capitol Theatre - for the very first time - on 6/17/76, they were buzzing from their reunion, armed with new and revived material, the Rhythm Devils reformed with the mischievous Mickey Hart once again behind the kit. They'd skived off the unwieldy Wall of Sound and scaled back the venues from cavernous arenas to intimate theatres. Quite the treat!

During the first set, the Dead's playing was nuanced ("Cold Rain And Snow"), detailed ("Looks Like Rain"), and intricate ("The Music Never Stopped"); the singing struck softly ("Row Jimmy") and raised hairs ("Ship Of Fools"). But it’s the big barreling energy of the second set you’ll want to brace yourself for, replete with a disco'd "Dancing In The Streets," a low-down funky “Help”>”Slip”>”Franklin's” and a wind 'em up to wind down "Let It Grow">"Wharf Rat">"Around and Around." Can you keep up? There's only one way to find out.

This complete show, balanced out with a couple of bonus tracks from 6/23/76 and 6/28/76, was recorded by Betty Cantor-Jackson and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

Dave's Picks Volume 28 is limited to 18,000 individually-numbered copies*.

Grab a copy before they're gone, gone, gone.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • gep82363@yahoo.com

I just discovered the skip in let it grow , I hope it’s not too late to get a replacement disc, can you help?

• gep82363@yahoo.com

Help, I just discovered the let it grow skip on disc 3 and I emailed dr rhino I hope it’s not to late to get a replacement disc.

• Charlie3

I feel your pain. I was unable to get a copy of DaP 28 that didn't skip on the CD player I had at the time. That was a Sony that was a few years old. It worked flawlessly with all of my other CD's. I recently got a new CD player, a basic Onkyo 6 disc changer, and lo and behold the DaP 28 replacement CD's that skipped on my Sony played without issue on the Onkyo. I don't know what the difference is, or why my Sony only had a problem with DaP 28, but I thought that I would let you know what my experience was with this release. Other than whatever causes the release to skip on some players, it is a stellar show.

• marye
    send me a PM and I'll see what I can do. Also, are the discs skipping on multiple players, or just one, for purposes of troubleshooting this?
  • crussak
    Default Avatar

Hi,
    I have gotten the complete run around on getting a replacement disc for disc #3. I have been sent 6 different copies of it and they all stop or skip on Track #4 (Let It Grow). I was told they finally figured out there was a defect in manufacturing, but I kept getting the same old defective discs. In emailing the situation to Doc at Rhino I have not gotten any replies back from emails sent to him in May, July and August. Either he does not work there anymore or he doesn't care. Customer Service is truly atrocious.

• daverock

Mine arrived at the end of last week, and I am pleased and relived that they both-discs 1 and 3 play through perfectly.
    As a consequence of receiving these discs, I listened to the whole show again, for the first time since it initially arrived. And I am well impressed. It rolls along very smoothly indeed-beautiful ensemble playing. True, the high wire jamming from the years up to 1974 has mysteriously disappeared, but its a tuneful and pleasing set. Very nice piano playing.

• icecrmcnkd

I just replied to you on the DaP29 board.
    Thought you were referring to your original replacement.
    So now you have 3 defective copies. That sucks. They need to send you a new complete DaP28.

• Charlie3

Got my replacement disc 3 today, no replacement for disc 1. Oh yeah, and the disc 3 replacement skips again. This doesn't happen with any of the other several hundred CD's that I have, including my other dead releases. BOHICA. At this point it is more of a drag to continue dealing with the issue than to write off the possibility of having a skip free version of the release. I guess I appreciate the effort, but it accomplished nothing for my situation.

• icecrmcnkd

No Skips or other noticeable defects.
    Thanks Marye and Rhino for making things right.

• daverock

I sent a personal message to Marye at the end of last year to tell her that discs 1 and 3 were faulty in my Daves Picks 28. She said she would send my message on to someone called Dr Rhino. About two weeks ago I sent her another pm to see if there was any progress. A few days later I got an email from Dr Rhino, telling me that there was a fault in the pressing of the original discs. Not all were affected, but a substantial amount were, apparently. He said they were looking into it, and that I would be sent a replacement disc-but that he couldn't say when this would be.

So...it might be worth sending a PM to Marye, or this Dr Rhino, and maybe you will get replacement later in the year.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

7 years 6 months

Dave's Picks Volume 28: Capitol Theatre, Passaic, NJ, 6/17/76

This year's Dave's Picks series comes to a close just as the band's getting back together again in '76. By the time the Grateful Dead hit New Jersey’s Capitol Theatre - for the very first time - on 6/17/76, they were buzzing from their reunion, armed with new and revived material, the Rhythm Devils reformed with the mischievous Mickey Hart once again behind the kit. They'd skived off the unwieldy Wall of Sound and scaled back the venues from cavernous arenas to intimate theatres. Quite the treat!

During the first set, the Dead's playing was nuanced ("Cold Rain And Snow"), detailed ("Looks Like Rain"), and intricate ("The Music Never Stopped"); the singing struck softly ("Row Jimmy") and raised hairs ("Ship Of Fools"). But it’s the big barreling energy of the second set you’ll want to brace yourself for, replete with a disco'd "Dancing In The Streets," a low-down funky “Help”>”Slip”>”Franklin's” and a wind 'em up to wind down "Let It Grow">"Wharf Rat">"Around and Around." Can you keep up? There's only one way to find out.

This complete show, balanced out with a couple of bonus tracks from 6/23/76 and 6/28/76, was recorded by Betty Cantor-Jackson and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

Dave's Picks Volume 28 is limited to 18,000 individually-numbered copies*.

Grab a copy before they're gone, gone, gone.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

user picture

Member for

7 years 5 months

In reply to by KeithFan2112

Keithfan,

Dave's 18 is a good release and so far for me I believe this release, 28, has been the best sounding 76 yet. I would have to disagree with you on Dick's 20, I love this release, Cosmic Charlie, can't beat it,
and Dick's's 33 offers another two great sounding performances. Of course RT4.5 is also sellar. It is hard for me to think of too many bad 76 releases. You mention the 30 Trips 76 release, yes, might not be the best, but I still like.
And speaking of 30 Trips, I don't own the box but I have acquired 10 shows from the box and most of them have been disappointing from a sound perspective. Really not sure what they were thinking with a lot of these shows. Contrast that to the other mega box, E72, which is just top notch sound and of course performances.

We should be seeing an announcement soon!

user picture

Member for

7 years 11 months

... Grateful morning to everyone!
I’ve been pulling past Daves Picks off my shelf over the last week while waiting for Daves Pick #29 arrival...enjoying it all!!! Best Meds Ever ;)
This morning I played Daves Pick #7, started with the second disc with a wonderful sequence of ‘Scarlet Begonias’ >>>’Fire on the Mountain’ >>>’Good Love’n’ ... a Grateful way to start the day!

user picture

Member for

7 years 1 month

In reply to by MinasMorgul

Ha!! best meds ever. How true.

I have always liked 1976, but realize it's not everyone's bag. For me, with the Grateful Dead, one year cannot exist without the year before and it explains the direction of the year to come. ..perfectly understanding some are less enthusiastic about what was to become and in some cases where they just came from. But it makes sense to me. I really enjoy the sound quality improvements in some of the resent 76 releases. I think there is more of that to come thanks to Ms. Betty and ABCD...

Did someone mention 1974 China Riders? First, Minas.. good to see you posting again, I hope you are feeling better and all is well. Dave's Picks 13 has been in rotation at my house since it was released. It's a house favorite, the whole show to me is great.

Finally.. I think it was Charlie3 that keeps beating the 69 drum from 30 trips (Dream Bowl 2/22/69). I gave it a complete spin yesterday shoveling out from the first real snowstorm here in 2019.. the shoveling lasted all the way to Lovelight which made light of the heavy work. Then I brought it all inside and I decided to continue the 30 trips vibe into 4/15/70 San Francisco.. what a great show and both sounded so great. Reminds me that these are in fact very good times for GD music.

In short, I concur with many of recent posts.. and they did their trick to get me revisiting some classic shows. Waiting patiently for Dave's Picks 29 and beyond. I really think I am going to give the whole of 30 trips a fresh listen in 2019, starting in 1966.

user picture

Member for

14 years 2 months

John Wesley Harding--Here Comes the Groom
Colonel Bruce Hampton and the Aquarium Rescue Unit
Dick's Picks Vol. 14 (11/30 & 12/02--1973)
Hank Williams box set
Motown box set

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 2 months

I got my replacement disc the other day. Played it today and all fine through the previous glitch in Let It Grow.....then it got stuck during Sugaree. B****r I thought....then I gave it a clean and all fine. How's everyone else getting on with their replacements - I've seen very few comments apart from someone a while back who had the same glitch in Let It Grow

user picture

Member for

7 years 11 months

...MDJim, funny thing you posted that with the new year starting your gonna go through the 30 Trips Box again starting with the 1966 performance. I told myself the same thing the other day. After Daves Pick #29 comes safely home and is digested thoroughly for about a week I’m going to embark on a 30 Trip re-run journey starting with 1966 and going forward in chronical order. I want to hear my favorite band musianians growth both musically and creativity thru each one of their songs. The box contains just a glimpse of the Grateful Dead’s treasure trove of musical genius. I’m ready! :)

user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

In reply to by MDJim

I only *think * I'm back! I think I just may be back!
Or back on butt-crack cocaine.
I HAVE BEEN MISSING SINCE this new dead.net makeover last October or November or whatever 2018!
I've tried to figure this new dead.net out, tried many, many times and failed, and almost gave up. I just stopped reading these threads.

Much gratitude to MDJim (Thank you for the advice!)
and long-shot kudos to Ron "Pigpen" McKernan, Keith Godchaux,
and Jerry Garcia,
and of course our wonderful board moderator, "marye"

Since I gave up reading these threads, is forsenicdoceleven and/or bolo24 back posting their lil old hearts out?

30 Trips
Just one of my favorites is 1968 entry, 10/20/68 Greek Theatre. Cut to the chase, baby!

But then the 1967 entry is great, too. 11/10/67 Shrine Expo Hall. I had a 1 disc bootleg of the show, sounded muddy - just plain rotten (Black Panther Records, BPCD 008) but I listened to it many times and loved it. Somehow,
it went-a-missin' and never found it after 20 some years. Then the show pops up in this box in its full sonic glory and it's a masterpiece!

But then I like all the shows that were included in this box.
Ya just can't get enough Grateful Dead!

user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

In reply to by Born Cross Eye…

Just fired up 6-24-76 for tonight’s listening.

Hey BCE, this new site isn’t that bad once you figure it out. It actually works better on my phone than the last site. I don’t recall any recent Bolo sightings, but Jim may have some insight into Bolo’s current state of high intrigue. Hopefully Bolo is working on getting that smashed cockroach out of the Rhino CD-making machine.

Docmarty, I got one of my DaP28 replacements and it definitely starts skipping at 1:40 of Let It Grow. The other replacement must be on the Terrapin Transport with Guss’.
I don’t hold out hope for the quality of that replacement, but hey, let’s hope that I am pleasantly surprised.....if it ever shows up.

And about 11-10-67, sounds really good on vinyl.

The last I heard he took a job as an intern in the Turkish Embassy. But that was a couple months ago.

Bolo Bolo Bolo.

Well, I did my part.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

MDJim, yeah, I was just posting about that Dreambowl show, guilty as charged, that is probably my favorite show from the 30 Trips box. Now that I see your reference to the 1970 show from 30 Trips I am going to have to give that another listen - doesn't that have a cool Dancing in the Streets with a soulful strut jam? As far as 1970, also looking forward to DaP 30 and picking up the 5/15/70 Road Trips when it comes out again later this spring.

Deadheadbrewer, is that Motown Box the Hitsville USA Motown Singles Collection 1959-1971? I have that box and it smokes. If you dig that Motown and soul, check out the 3 Stax box sets with all of the singles from 1959-1975 or for a smaller set, the Stax 50th Anniversary 2 disc collection - the Stax stuff has a funky, raw edge to it, whereas the Motown stuff sounds a little smoother to me, but both are absolutely essential. For another great soul collection, check out the Soul Spectacular box with stuff from a bunch of labels, both large and small, a really excellent mix of stuff. Also, check out the Funk Box and the Soul Story volumes 1 & 2. Personally, I am of the opinion that much like the Grateful Dead, one cannot have too much soul music. Particularly dig comparing the Isaac Hayes version of Never Can Say Goodbye with the Jackson 5 version, both excellent, totally different sound, with Isaac's voice about as deep as you can go, and Michael Jackson's voice about as high as you can go.

I have almost run out of fuel. It seems to run best on ground up mushroom 'fuel cells.' Often hard to come by.

I only have enough left for one more trip.. so what's it gonna be?

Last listen.. David Gilmour Live at Royal Albert Hall.. Second set starts with Shine On You Crazy Diamond.. w/ Dick Perry on Bass and Alto Sax and Crosby/Nash backup vocals. Then..man, that Fat Old Sun is cut. Who said Atom Heart Mother sucked? When he drops the acoustic guitar for his telecaster, all hell breaks loose. Next David Bowie on vocals for Arnold Layne. Next.. unfortunately, bed. Yes.. we sometimes listen to other music than the GD.

Tomorrow back to regularly scheduled programming.

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

In reply to by MDJim

10/11/67 is probably my favourite show in 30 Trips-especially, as icrmcnkd say, on vinyl. I sometimes think it would be more staisfying to play the trips in reverse order, so the shows gradually increase in intensity, and you get the best (second to) last.

Amen to the Stax box set of singles 1959-1975, too. Now available in less expensive smaller boxes than was originally the case, and in three bite sized chunky boxes. The first two boxes in particular are grrrrreat.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

My phone died. I'm not a cell phone junkie at all, and I'm not into apps. But I do have my entire Grateful Dead library ripped to lossless format residing on my phone. It's a company phone, so it's going to be at least a week. Fortunately I DO have a CD player in my car. The equalizer isn't quite as good as the one that I have on my phone but beggars can't be choosers. It's a real pain in the neck having to rely on a stationary computer to check deadnet, web browse, and write email and all that stuff.

Enough of this waiting around shit. They should start releasing every unreleased show, 20 thousand copies of each, Plangent, the whole deal. Two a month, but do them sort of chronologically- one from 1967, one from 1968, one from 1969, and so on. Maybe high or another producer so that they can grind them out faster, think how sick that would be. A high-quality Grateful Dead release every couple of weeks. And they should do them in parallel series, where one series is 66-79 and the other is 79-95. Throwing some box sets where applicable. That's what I'd like. All of the shows as quickly as possible. Mark, Dave, let's get on it.

user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

Finally getting used to the while light/white heat here...
If you really like Motown, check out the Complete Singles collections: a series of 12 boxed sets each covering one year, and including every 45 w/B sides as well as unreleased tracks; great packaging too.
In addition to the upcoming DaP releases, I'm really looking forward to the next April 13th RSD and the reissue of 2/28/69; all the recent vinyl releases have been stellar(agree w/ICECRMCNKD, 11.10.67 vinyl is amazing!)

user picture

Member for

11 years 5 months

In reply to by Charlie3

… but check out Isaac's cover of, By the Time I Get to Phoenix (18 minutes!) & Walk on By (12 minutes)!

I think I have all those Motown/Stax/Funk collections,,, GREAT stuff. I always say Motown is the cocaine of music. (EVERYBODY likes Motown,,,, like bacon :-) )

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

Yes indeed, those are some of my favorite tunes done by Isaac, but where did you get the 18 minute By the Time I Get to Phoenix and the 12 minute Walk on By? The Stax singles versions are way shorter. I think I see some further Isaac Hayes acquisitions heading my way.

Thought of it after my previous post, but I regretted not mentioning the Superfly album by Curtis Mayfield, that is another classic from start to finish, especially that funky Pusherman. Spinning it now after all this Motown and Soul talk.

user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

In reply to by MDJim

Did someone say Bacon?

This is the 5th Food Group. And, IMHO, it is at the tippy top of the Food Pyramid.

Just got the email notice of the inevitable mad rush to acquire 'The Schwiiiing' a la cart on January 23rd....queue up the guesses for 'fastest sellout ever'.....it will be but a blip in time and there will be a scant lucky few. Here's to subscribing!

Be well, people and I'll see you all on the flip side of Mexico next week.

Sixtus

user picture

Member for

7 years 11 months

The new artwork is sweet! Nice colors, green, yellow and blue! Two skeletons holding hands walking toward the arena. Male & female skeleton. :)
I don’t know how to post photos sorry...
*“If you didn’t subscribe to the 2019 Dave’s Picks series, you are probably anxiously awaiting the pre-order email for Dave’s Picks Volume 29: Swing Auditorium, San Bernardino, CA 02/26/77. We're here to tell you how it's gonna be.

Dave’s Picks Volume 29: Swing Auditorium, San Bernardino, CA 02/26/77* will go on sale on January 23rd, 2019 at 10am PT.

Mark your calendars, set a reminder on your Apple Watch, pull out your Post-Its, and rest assured that everyone will have an equal opportunity to pre-order our Dave’s Picks a-la-carte releases.

*Please note that a very limited quantity of Dave's Picks: Volume 29 will be available. Orders are limited to 2 copies”...
...getting back to the Albums Artwork, I really like it. It’s different in a positive way. The DETAIL of the composition is “phenomenal” “primo” “beautiful” ( these are just my opinions )... if you really study it and zoom in, it’s quit amazing.
Plus the ‘skeleton couple’ is drawn with style! : )
And again the Color scheme is beautiful, one of my favorites in all the color palette’. Rock on brothers & sisters, and be sure to spread this grateful news. You may just make someone ‘Smile Smile Smile.’

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

In reply to by Charlie3

I might be wrong-but I think that's where you will find the extended versions of Walk On By and By The Time I Get To Phoenix. Its been on my list to buy for about 15 years-so much to listen to-so little time.

Nice looking cover on Daves 29.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

Thanks for the tip, I checked amazon and it is in fact Hot Buttered Soul that has the extended versions of Walk on By and By the Time I Get to Phoenix. I have considered picking it up in the past also, but since the 40th Anniversary edition was so cheap I couldn't resist picking it up today. Looking forward to checking it out.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

What a pleasant surprise. This phone outage is causing havoc in my daily routine. Can't login to my personal email from work either. The guy who sits across from me is big into the Allman Brothers, but also into the Dead (this lucky bastard went to Dick's Picks 15 - amazingly, or not, his biggest memory is the walk to the stadium from the car). He forwarded the DaP 29 email to my work address a couple of hours ago, and I already have the artwork setup as my desktop background. It wasn't that long ago we were saying how nice it would be to have a nice high-res copy of the artwork available, and here it is, 2400 x 2400 - Thanks Dr. Rhino and marye. Love the colors and the picture. I don't mind the skeletons, and whoever the new artist is appears more to my taste (simple, not too much going on). I wasn't too crazy about last year's artist, except for the bonus disc painting.

user picture

Member for

9 years 10 months

Very cool – hi-res cover art for Dave's 29! No need for anybody to try to coax a color-corrected image from scans of the printed CD packaging. Just exactly perfect. I'm with Keithfan: THANKS DR. RHINO, DAVE, ET AL for what looks like maybe the artists' proof or at least a "pre-printer" version. NICE!

The hi-res covers I cobbled together of previous Dave's are still up on dropbox for anybody that's interested:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qx5j9ydoc7bzm8z/AAD8yK_vCv_kQ-oLkLJQVCEla?dl…

user picture

Member for

6 years 5 months

A few have commented that this Swing Aud show is not your typical 1977 show, and I agree. I don't know that there are too many 77 shows that are going to give us anything groundbreaking and out of the ordinary, relative to what has already been released, but this is one of them, as far as I'm concerned. Almost every song is in the top 5 on headyversion.com, and the only other show where that happens from 77 is Cornell. And Cornell is click bait for votes on that site, so, there's something to this show. I think the performances are just that much better, and so's the set list. I am very much looking forward to the cleaned up sound, because my copy has a lot of flutter in it.

It's always been on my list of top shelf shows.. I did get Cornell first, and sort of wore it out to the point of memorization. Thanks Mom.

I have not done the same with The Swing, so to me it's that much more special and honestly.. perhaps partly because of this, I like it better.

user picture

Member for

6 years 3 months

The Swing is the show that turned me onto the Dead, and has remained my favorite ever since. There's just something about it that makes it stand out to me. 5/25/77 sits in the same stratosphere, as does 5/9/77 (Buffalo has always outranked Cornell in my book).

This gem is my dream release, and pretty much tops off all of the '77 must-haves on my list. Every release after the Swing will be gravy. Damn good gravy, mind you. But Dave's 29 will leave me satisfied for a long time.

user picture

Member for

6 years 11 months

Guy, remember the max creek and jiggle shows in the living room in Providence R.I.. .when we bought that Woodstock acid and drove home to Massachusetts in some kind panic because we took to much and thought we weren't going to find southboro? In the good old days of 1988!!!

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

In reply to by carlo13

....now there's a band I haven't heard of for a long, long time. Do they still play? Don't answer that. I can look it up....1988 was a good year. Did a lot of acid. Good times. 30 years ago. Time flys doesn't it?

user picture

Member for

6 years 3 months

In reply to by wilfredtjones

Agreed on 10/2, 10/29, and 4/23. Especially 4/23. I know some folks think it's too laid back, but personally I dig the mellow vibe. Plus Scarlet>Fire and Help>Slip>Franklin in one show ain't such a bad thing.

Oh does time fly my friend. I remember when max and jiggle would play together and they would call the gig "jiggle the creek" show, which I always thought pretty funny and clever. Unfortunately it's hard to find these pop up mini shows anymore. Especially the real blotter which seems to be just as elusive. Peace friend.

Many thanks, Dennis-you are truly a prince among men. Really cool album, too-are they all this good? I have just listened to Walk on By, which is in a different league to the single edit on the Stax singles box set.

I find myself pointed soulwards after recent posts, and this morning I found a second hand copy of the 8 cd box Atlantic Rhythm and Blues 1947-1974 at Discogs. There is some duplication with the Stax boxes, but much of it looks as though it will be new to me. Incredible, to have been listening to music for 48 years, and to still come across undiscovered gems.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

Thanks Dennis, giving Walk on By a listen now. Already ordered the album before getting your pm, but now I am looking forward to it even more. Love when these threads turn me on to some musical gem that I had previously missed.

user picture

Member for

11 years 5 months

In reply to by daverock

I throw a very large net on the music world and I always hear from customers and people my age (63 yesterday), there's nothing new, no good music being created,,, blah, blah, blah. I always say there is something great/new being done right now. It's just very hard to be at the front of every new music idea. I always think if music stop being done today, I would not live long enough to have a GREAT handle/opinion on all the music already done. Christ you could spend a good chunk of time just learning classical. Like what version of Mozart's Eine kleine Nachtmusik was the best ever performed. Which symphony, which venue, which conductor. And we only have to worried about Donna, plinky keys and Jerry falling asleep while playing :-)

There is always something new in music for us to explore. Luckily music and movies are not so old we can't get a lot of it. You can hear recordings from 1900, see movies from 1910(ish). I think it was Lauren Bacall that said, if you've never seen a movie, it's new to you. So it is with music.

So true...

Good to see people helping each other out with no intention on serving a self interest.. gives me hope.

Yes, that is a great attitude to have in listening to music. I always feel a bit disappointed if someone recommends a type of music, or a band, that they love, and then I listen to it and just don't get it. Opera is the biggest conundrum to me. Amazing physical effort in singing like that-but I can't really tune in.

user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

In reply to by JeffSmith

Thank you Jeff Smith for the files. Embarrassing to ask this and sound like my parents but how do I get those on my phone? When I import a DaP to iTunes it just shows a grey cover. Makes it hard to find what I am looking for on the fly.

user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

In reply to by ty627

I don’t know for sure, because I have never imported a picture into iTunes.
But I suspect that in iTunes on your computer you can just drag the picture into the playlist, possibly while having the info window open.

Sorry I think some of you need a break from replacement Discs for a little tour info from The WHO.....tickets went on sale today for some of the shows (If you are a member of the fan club) and then on January 21 or 22 tickets will go
on for other shows. They are calling it "THE MOVING ON TOUR" .....Now back to replaceable and damaged discs.....

https://youtu.be/BRgYr5ijkmY
....it's extra special, cause I was there! One More Saturday Night sandwich. Very cool. The consensus among the crowd that run was that Jerry was abusing the sustain. And yes, he's not bashful about it. It's right there in your face. Regarding The Who, they're also releasing their first record in forever. Also cool. Dead.Net is fun again!!

user picture

Member for

9 years 10 months

Check your PM messages.

user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

i work in a middle school
keeps me somewhat updated on current musical entertainment
fashionable among current performers: face tattoos, multicolored teeth caps, etc.

I predict the new trend will be amputations: ears, fingers, noses, toes, etc.

The only problem I have with opera is the language. Give me Sweeney Todd or Jesus Christ Superstar. Maybe a little Gilbert & Sullivan,,,, I am the Captain of the Pinafore and I'm never, ever sick at sea! (No NEVER) Like my kid listening to Rammstein,,,, it's all in German. Lord knows what they're singing about :-)

Stoltzfus and amputation,,,,, hey, worked for the J-Man. We have a teeth issue at the store also, mostly missing on the meth heads :-)

user picture

Member for

7 years 11 months

In reply to by MDJim

...keeping an open mind and doing something for others without looking for rewards is an honorable human being. It’s a higher state of consciousness. Being humble is a reward in of itself...peace be with you all my brothers & sisters!

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/dave-s-picks-volume-28-1.html