• 4,023 replies
    heatherlew
    Default Avatar
    May 1977: Get Shown The Light (All Music Edition)

WHAT'S INSIDE:
    Four Complete Shows on 11 discs
    Four folios housed in a slipcase
    5/5/77 Veterans Memorial Coliseum: New Haven, CT
    5/7/77 Boston Garden: Boston, MA
    5/8/77 Barton Hall, Cornell University: Ithaca, NY
    5/9/77 Buffalo Memorial Auditorium: Buffalo, NY
    50-page book of liners and photographs
    Sourced from the Betty Cantor-Jackson soundboard recordings, transferred by Plangent Processes
    Mastered in HDCD by Jeffrey Norman
    Artwork by Grammy-winning graphic artist Masaki Koike
    Release Date: May 5, 2017

WHAT DEAD HEADS HAVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT...

NEW HAVEN 5/5/77
    "Here is a prime example of the saying ‘the whole is greater than the sum of the parts’ … It’s called synergy and the Dead wrote the book on it.”

BOSTON 5/7/77
    “The music they laid down brought me places I had not been before.”

CORNELL 5/8/77
    “...the single best rock performance anywhere, anytime, by anyone.”

“There was just some kind of magical connection this night between the band members and the band and the audience - some texture, or some type of cosmic or celestial force is in the room.”

"This show is, was, and always will be Mecca.”

BUFFALO 5/9/77
    "...an awesome display of the Dead’s captivating power"

If you've been following this site for quite some time, then you will know we are often flush with hyperbole when it comes to our releases. We can't help it, really - for we, like you, are Grateful Dead fans above all else. Just like you, we've spent countless hours debating the merits of show over show, year over year. We've kept a watchful eye on your wish-lists and carefully considered how to make - excuse the cliché - your dreams come true. And once we've made our commitments, we are steadfast in our determination to conjure up those dreams fully-formed and nearly perfect. Sometimes these heights cannot be reached without physical and cosmic elements aligning, and that, dear friends, is why it has taken so long for us to bring you THE ONE and the epic shows that surrounded it. No need for even the slightest embellishment here, 5/8/77 Barton Hall, Cornell University: Ithaca, NY, has for decades, been THE resounding favorite; you've said it yourselves - the "holy grail" of Grateful Dead shows. Thanks to the passion and perseverance of Dead Heads like you, we are beyond pleased to finally be able to present this show and its brethren, the fabled four of Spring '77, in sonically pristine condition.

MAY 1977: GET SHOWN THE LIGHT is a collection of what is unanimously believed to be the most sought-after previously unreleased complete shows the Grateful Dead ever played. Collected, traded, and debated for decades, "the beloved Golden Trinity" of Boston, Ithaca, and Buffalo, along with their New Haven prelude, have inspired fans to "get on the bus," converted critics, and even garnered national attention (Cornell was added to the Library of Congress’ National Recording Registry). But until now, you've never really heard them quite like this!

The Dead is in the details... how serendipitous is it that the notorious Betty Cantor-Jackson soundboard recordings were returned to the archive just in time for the 40th anniversaries of these shows? Lovingly sourced from these well-reputed recordings, we invite you to experience four utopian shows just like they happened, to "be inside the music" as engineer Betty Cantor-Jackson intended. Whether you listen to each night on its own or imbibe the whole lot at once, we suspect you'll hear why every note mattered. Much like we were, you will be hard-pressed to determine which of these fine documents - will it be the understated but nuanced New Haven, Boston's festive fantasy vibes, the monumental catharsis of Ithaca, or Buffalo’s dreamy exuberance - is truly "the best." Does it really matter? We think not.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • daverock

Just to state the obvious, they are indeed fantastic records. I am half way through 5/25/72 at the moment - one that no-one really mentions. Probably because of the night after, which is a shame as it's a great show in it's own right. Curious "Good Lovin" - 14min 53 seconds, and no Pigpen rap - he just sings the opening the verses and the closing ones some 12 minutes later. In between we have spot on r'n'b jamming like no-one else.

• marye
    Fabian, send me a PM and I'll see if the Doc can shed some light here.
  • icecrmcnkd

Send a PM to Marye, she can help.

• fabianope
    Default Avatar
    Does somebody have problems with tracking number?

Hello,
    I've purchased the fantastic Lyceum LPs more than a month ago and still nothing arrived.
    I've searched for the tracking number done by the GD store on the DHL site but nothing appears.
    I've yet written to the customer helpdesk, but I'm curious if somebody encountered my same problem.
    Thanks a lot,
    Fabianope

• daverock

Excellent news ! I wonder if they will re-release other box sets in this format that originally sold out. Fillmore West 1969 is the one I sadly missed out on and would shell out for in a heartbeat.

• henryben

Since they sold out of the regular box set with all the bells and whistles, and had a huge demand, Dead.Net is selling an All Music Edition that "...only includes the 11 CDs in four folios and a booklet of liners, housed in a simple slipcase."

So, still the four shows, just without the special packaging and the unpublished book. This time, the order went through. Nothing on the website about this also being a limited release -- it's not numbered, but they don't specify if it's another set amount.

• howdydoody
    Default Avatar

will do! thank you.

• DaveStrang
    Default Avatar

You should ask on the Dave's Picks 30 thread…there's more people on there and very few if any on here…hope it helps.

• howdydoody
    Default Avatar
    I downloaded the…

Hi there,

I downloaded the ALAC of this digital download but when I import into iTunes it is not recognizing the artist or songs and not creating an album. For the same ALAC download for Pacific Northwest ’73-’74: The Complete Recordings Boxed Set it worked perfectly in iTunes. Why does this download now import correctly? Thanks if anyone knows or can help.

• marye
    they thought they were going for dead people as a marketing niche. Dead heads, dead people, I'm so confused... Anyway, they're gone for the moment.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

7 years 6 months

WHAT'S INSIDE:
Four Complete Shows on 11 discs
Four folios housed in a slipcase
5/5/77 Veterans Memorial Coliseum: New Haven, CT
5/7/77 Boston Garden: Boston, MA
5/8/77 Barton Hall, Cornell University: Ithaca, NY
5/9/77 Buffalo Memorial Auditorium: Buffalo, NY
50-page book of liners and photographs
Sourced from the Betty Cantor-Jackson soundboard recordings, transferred by Plangent Processes
Mastered in HDCD by Jeffrey Norman
Artwork by Grammy-winning graphic artist Masaki Koike
Release Date: May 5, 2017

WHAT DEAD HEADS HAVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT...

NEW HAVEN 5/5/77
"Here is a prime example of the saying ‘the whole is greater than the sum of the parts’ … It’s called synergy and the Dead wrote the book on it.”

BOSTON 5/7/77
“The music they laid down brought me places I had not been before.”

CORNELL 5/8/77
“...the single best rock performance anywhere, anytime, by anyone.”

“There was just some kind of magical connection this night between the band members and the band and the audience - some texture, or some type of cosmic or celestial force is in the room.”

"This show is, was, and always will be Mecca.”

BUFFALO 5/9/77
"...an awesome display of the Dead’s captivating power"

If you've been following this site for quite some time, then you will know we are often flush with hyperbole when it comes to our releases. We can't help it, really - for we, like you, are Grateful Dead fans above all else. Just like you, we've spent countless hours debating the merits of show over show, year over year. We've kept a watchful eye on your wish-lists and carefully considered how to make - excuse the cliché - your dreams come true. And once we've made our commitments, we are steadfast in our determination to conjure up those dreams fully-formed and nearly perfect. Sometimes these heights cannot be reached without physical and cosmic elements aligning, and that, dear friends, is why it has taken so long for us to bring you THE ONE and the epic shows that surrounded it. No need for even the slightest embellishment here, 5/8/77 Barton Hall, Cornell University: Ithaca, NY, has for decades, been THE resounding favorite; you've said it yourselves - the "holy grail" of Grateful Dead shows. Thanks to the passion and perseverance of Dead Heads like you, we are beyond pleased to finally be able to present this show and its brethren, the fabled four of Spring '77, in sonically pristine condition.

MAY 1977: GET SHOWN THE LIGHT is a collection of what is unanimously believed to be the most sought-after previously unreleased complete shows the Grateful Dead ever played. Collected, traded, and debated for decades, "the beloved Golden Trinity" of Boston, Ithaca, and Buffalo, along with their New Haven prelude, have inspired fans to "get on the bus," converted critics, and even garnered national attention (Cornell was added to the Library of Congress’ National Recording Registry). But until now, you've never really heard them quite like this!

The Dead is in the details... how serendipitous is it that the notorious Betty Cantor-Jackson soundboard recordings were returned to the archive just in time for the 40th anniversaries of these shows? Lovingly sourced from these well-reputed recordings, we invite you to experience four utopian shows just like they happened, to "be inside the music" as engineer Betty Cantor-Jackson intended. Whether you listen to each night on its own or imbibe the whole lot at once, we suspect you'll hear why every note mattered. Much like we were, you will be hard-pressed to determine which of these fine documents - will it be the understated but nuanced New Haven, Boston's festive fantasy vibes, the monumental catharsis of Ithaca, or Buffalo’s dreamy exuberance - is truly "the best." Does it really matter? We think not.

user picture

Member for

10 years 9 months

There's a couple of goodies from Club Front in the So Many Roads mini-box. 2/9,2/16,2/18-1993. Really good stuff. Feels like you're in the room with 'em. Closest thing to album material that you might find in the 90's....get some :) P.S.-Dave....Greensboro '91 please. Thanks.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Mornin' rockers! Let's keep in mind that Dick passed away after Dick's Picks Vol. 14! Dave then took over, so he has been around a lot longer then some of us realize, I think. Dave has done a great job and I think he has THE best job in the world. Rock on
user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

American Psycho. Don't read the book. It will leave a dark footprint in your mind.
user picture

Member for

7 years 2 months

Discs 3/4 of DiP36.1970 Acoustic Playing now 6-7-77 Winterland on deck.......
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 6 months

I spent some time with this show yesterday and it smokes! as does the whole June 77 box. I can't wait to spend some quality/fresh produce time with the Get Shown The Light box.It's going to be big fun! Can the tour year 1977 do no wrong?
user picture

Member for

7 years 7 months

Well it seems that May is going to be really good to us. New Jerry release coming, new box set, and a new documentary on Amazon. Has anyone previewed this yet? Me thinks it's a good time to be a Deadhead.
user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

Music: Dead 4/25/77 (30 trips), DP (5/19/77), John Adams "Nixon in China"Flick: "The Edge of Seventeen" Super coming of age flick with our old friend Woody Harrelson
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

New Jerry release is March 10.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 1 month

The Shining Star from the new Jerry release can now be streamed on several different formats. And it's a beautiful performance. While it's likely not the greatest Shining Star ever, it is the greatest version released thus far. Garcia's playing is exquisite, and his second solo is one of the greatest Jerry performances I've heard in years.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

....you don't need to remind me Mr. Duryea....on Amazon pre-order. Dead.net should take note....and yes zuckfun, Jerry is a Shining Star. More thrilled for the Ruben & Cherise however....
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

....and welcome, Amy from New York....
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 10 months

First night Giants Stadium. Enjoy
user picture

Member for

12 years

Fire On The Mountain is only 2 verses on 6.5.93 @ Giants Stadium...but... as soon as the 1st verse is over Jerry plays one of thee finest solo's ever... he absolutely f'in shreads... & for nearly 4 minutes & 20 seconds he does not stop shreading... very curious to know what y'all think of this... an interluude of bliss that makes for amazing secret filler... this small yet essential bit of Garcia gets me everytime... please, dig it!! & 10.5.94 is arguably thee finest show from Fall 94 after the massive 10.1.94... might not be your dream setlist but there is no question start to finish it's a tremendous show... lovin all the 90s gd talk too as that was my time witda fellas... ♤
user picture

Member for

7 years 7 months

Yup. That's right. I do have it on order but didn't have my eyes on right. Even better.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 6 months

I just checked out the Fire from 6/5/93 and you're right, it's killer! Thanks for the heads up
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

....Nassau 3.31.93. Because '93 continues to impress. Cumberland to open the second set. What more could I ask for?....also features a different arrangement going into All Over Now that I've never heard them do. Silly band. Still throwing me curveballs after all these years and catching me looking....
user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

Thank you SPACEBROTHER for hint of a suggestion. I knew I had this on a bootleg CD, "Philadelphia" Dead Man DM001/02, mono Set 2 mostly on 1 disc, with Good Lovin & IFTL on disc 2 with some nice filler from '93. I took a listen, the mono made everything flat & dull, just not a great soundfield. So, I checked around and found a great full show, a Charlie Miller, shnid:gd1993-09-13dsbd.miller.34030.sbeok.flac16, 100% much better. The only thing I bad here is that the Dark Star is too short.I agree with SPACEBROTHER, this is a very good Jerry-led GD show, just as I hazily, remember it.
user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

Spun 3-18-91 set 2 earlier, now just started 8-22-93 set 2.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

....did Jerry climb down from the mountains of Tibet and announce a comeback tour or something?...
user picture

Member for

9 years 1 month

Yes Vguy, you are correct. The tour was announced this morning and it quickly sold out. Don't worry the "Get Shown the Lawn" tickets are still available and will be available always. (Insert Internet sarcasm here).
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

Just Found Out Robbie Is Not With Us. Do Not Know Details Yet. R.I.P.
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

This time machine is a curse. In an effort to settle once for all who's the best band in the land.. I set the dials of the time machine, fired her up and put together a little Jam-Off between Phish and the GD. Thinking it best to do this when Phish was just starting out.., you know.. sort of humble em a bit.. the date was set, Summer of '85. The setting, a majestic mountain resort community near Tahoe in California's High Sierra's. Well, the great Jam-Off didn't go so well for the boys and the August 24th, 1985 show at Boreal Ridge Ski Resort turned out to be Jerry's last show. The publicity, stress and public humiliation of the loss was just to much so he left rock and roll to pursue his other passion and became a successful albeit reclusive accountant in his remaining years. That's why this thread has been a little dull the last couple days. Meanwhile Phish.net was bustling with activity. Undoing this travesty proved more difficult than I ever imagined.. Now I know why Mr. Peabody never let Sherman drive. I'm exhausted. This cursed riding mower time machine! Gotta run, I have to get rid of all this money before it ends me. In hindsight, I should have never dosed The Donald.
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

What a shame! Great guitar player with some much potential, heroin destroyed him. He lived his last few years in SF's Tenderloin district, didn;t even own a guitar anymore. RIP
user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

...clearly, I live on the wrong coast. what a nice surprise that must have been last evening at Terrapin Crossroads. Sixtus
user picture

Member for

12 years 11 months

... saw the Flaming Lips at the 9:30 club on Sunday. Mind melted. They played a ton of stuff off of The Soft Bulletin, and Wayne rode a freaking unicorn through the crowd! If they are coming to your town, GO SEE THEM! Happy Tuesday all, Peace
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

....yes Otis, they put on an incredible show. I catch them whenever I can....
user picture

Member for

7 years 2 months

And went with Daves 21 again. Gets better each time through for me.Billy on the cymbals is a sprinkling of fine spice ( your fav ) on the mix here. I really enjoy him solo @ the helm and I guess that's part of my obsession for the 73.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 4 months

Annual KPFA fund raising marathon this Saturday the 11th from 9am-1am PST.Listen at KPFA 94.1FM OR www.kpfa.org
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

There is a Dave's Picks 21 thread Bobaloo.. I went back too. Agree, this one just keeps growing on me. Its the subtle things, as you mentioned.. the mix has grown on me too, and the vocals. Yep.. there's still lots of love from 1973 that will be coming our way for years to come.
user picture

Member for

12 years 11 months

Well after the first verse of Dark Star... Garcia: Let's segue into Morning Dew. (Plays the opening figures explicitly.) Weir: Yes, let's do. (Joins in on the D major chord.) Lesh: Oh no you don't! I'm not done jamming yet! (Plays loud, conflicting bass riffs.) Godchaux: I'm with Phil. (Plays noncommittal lines.) Garcia: We are playing Morning Dew! (Plays the opening even more forcefully.) Lesh: We're NOT playing Morning Dew! (Plays louder conflicting bass riffs.) Billy: I don't care. I play drums. Garcia: I give up. (Gradually grows silent.) Godchaux: I'll take it. (Leads a nice jam consisting mostly of his jazzy piano figures.) Everyone: Let's go back to the Dark Star jam. And they lived happily ever after.
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

You know I had to comment on this... Of all the shows I 'realy' used to want release.. by now, just more than half have been Normanized. But of those that are left, the BCT shows for reasons I still do not understand are at the top of my list. Great call One Man. And for what its worth.. there's a Garcia tease of Morning Dew in Veneta just before El Paso, but Bob wanted nothing to do with that. Personally, I like the DS>Morning Dews. Let it Rock.
user picture

Member for

15 years

I just read on facebook that his wife said his kidneys failed, he had just started dialysis. His wife was very upset. Robbie was a very good guitarist,There are a couple of full concerts of Kingfish on youtube.
user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

sounds like a good one ... is there a Birdsong in there by any chance?
user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

I sure do hope there's more '73 Love coming our way. I have only one thing to say ... Vancouver '73. period. .... If 6/22/73 comes out, I MAY retire from collecting ... because I couldn't imagine anything better.
user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

I'm gonna make it my new habit to always post 3 times.Q: Why? A: because, 3 is the MAGIC number (No more, No less) hint: Why do you think Dave's 21 was so well received?
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

....because it was the Holy Grail? Or, perhaps it contained the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch?....
user picture

Member for

10 years 9 months

Legion Of MaryYou Can Leave Your Hat On 12-15-74 :) get some PS-Jack Johnson:On & On Traffic In The Sky Cookie Jar
user picture

Member for

7 years 2 months

before the announcement:Everybody has a great copy of Cornell. Its overhyped! Its a great show, but not the best! There no reason to release this show. etc.... after the announcement: Holy Smokes I gotta buy 4 of these sets, there's only 15,000. being made! etc...... * note. Above comparison was compiled simply from memory of statements that could have or were made on a certain dead site. This in no way is a scientific study and has no official merit. No animals were harmed during testing.
user picture

Member for

10 years 10 months

Very sorry to hear about Robbie. I recall hearing my older brother listen to Kingfish the first time. I wasn't listening only passively UNTIL I heard Robbie's bell-like telecaster licks on "Jump Back". Wow. The guy could rip with bounce and alacrity, and in kind of a country-tinged flavor that was perfect for Bob and Kingfish. And his style was a nice counterpoint to Jerry's warmer, weightier style. I used to listen to Kingfish a lot, mostly for his contributions, and am very sorry to hear he's gone. It still blows me away that despite all fallen idols who have died from heroin, and all the songs demonizing it, that people still say "Hmmm... I think I'll try heroin today!" The intelligence of civilizations and people is often measured by their ability to learn from past mistakes (theirs and others). As the old saying goes, those who choose not to learn from history are damned to repeat it. And yes some people are functional users, but that's no argument to try it. Just because you see someone swim a cross a pond full of alligators without dying doesn't mean its safe for you to try it as well.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

I am looking for some clarification on something. This whole thread began after the GSTL release came out so every time I go to Dead.Net I click on the May 1977: Get Shown The Light blue square right on the home page and then scroll down to access these conversations. It started out in reference to the GSTL but then morphed into general GD discussion. I've noticed that all the other links to the various releases have their own conversations going as well. Then there are the forums which I think is separate. So we're not all in one place at the same time unlike the way it works over at the archive.org/GD forum. Is that accurate? Are folks posting in the different forums as well? If I wanted to bring up a new topic would I just continue the conversation here with the folks who happen to already be posting/discussing or go to the forums? Thanks!
user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

Hey cbdg21....all good questions and i think the short answer is that these forums tend to have a mind of their own at any given time. but the general trend that i tend to see is once a new release hits, the majority of the discussion sways to that particular page. any topics are welcome for the most part (it seems politics are not - which is understandable), and i think the thing that makes these boards fun is the fact that there are so many different viewpoints and topics that come up on a daily basis. so, if you have something to mention or bring up, i'd say its fair game and indeed people will jump onto interesting points or ideas and things tend to morph from there. all in all, this seems to be a fine place to hang out, with some fine peeps around these parts. Sixtus
user picture

Member for

10 years 10 months

Floridabob - You wrote: "Holy Smokes I gotta buy 4 of these sets, there's only 15,000. being made! etc......" Yes, the folks on the business end at Rhino/GD are laughing at us all the way to the bank. They started with a huge media push that had my phone vibrating for days: "Hurry - Only 15,000 CD copies to be printed - OH MY GOD get 'em before they're gone FOREVER!!!" followed by "...actually, we're releasing an unlimited number of CD's" once it sold out. There ought to be a law against that, but in the absence of a law I would think someone (especially at GD) would have stood up and said "Guys, we can't lie and call it 'Limited' when we know it's not - that would be sleazy." And to those who say "Well the only thing that matters is the music anyway, and you're getting it". OK, agreed. But if it's just about the music, then don't hump my freakin' leg via the internet, multiple e-mails and RollingStone.com with your "HURRY - Gotta buy it RIGHT NOW - it's 'LIMITED'" BS. My phone was buzzing for days. Dishonest manipulation. At least now we know what to expect in the future. Many thanks to Dave for all the continuing good work - Hoping your counterparts on the business side see the light.
user picture

Member for

10 years 10 months

Floridabob - You wrote: "Holy Smokes I gotta buy 4 of these sets, there's only 15,000. being made! etc......" Yes, the folks on the business end at Rhino/GD are laughing at us all the way to the bank. They started with a huge media push that had my phone vibrating for days: "Hurry - Only 15,000 CD copies to be printed - OH MY GOD get 'em before they're gone FOREVER!!!" followed by "...actually, we're releasing an unlimited number of CD's" once it sold out. There ought to be a law against that, but in the absence of a law I would think someone (especially at GD) would have stood up and said "Guys, we can't lie and call it 'Limited' when we know it's not - that would be sleazy." And to those who say "Well the only thing that matters is the music anyway, and you're getting it". OK, agreed. But if it's just about the music, then promote it on its own merits without humping my leg via Facebook, internet, multiple e-mails and RollingStone.com with your "HURRY - Gotta buy it RIGHT NOW - it's 'LIMITED' - Don't miss out!" BS. My phone was buzzing with urgent messages for days. Dishonest manipulation. Many thanks to Dave for all the continuing good work - Hoping your counterparts on the business side see the light.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

10 years

I hear ya, Jim, on preferring DS>Dews, but....on the Veneta transition, the El Paso is so surreal and unexpected that it works beautifully for me. It's like they are cruising along at the chaotic edges of the galaxy on some spaceship with some ancient AM radio tuned to earth "just in case." They've heard nothing but ghostly silence out of that radio for years, but just when the spaceship slips into range at the tail end of Dark Star, El Paso, sparkles out of the static. It's like a wormhole back to earth. Or it could just be I like both songs.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

@ Sixtus, thanks for the reply about the forum posting! Sometimes I analyze things way too much. Allow me to change the subject to one of the Download Series releases: Family Dog at the Great Highway. I was listening to this one last night and I really love the Dancing which apparently is not from Feb 4, 1970 but rather Oct 5, 1970. I can't find anything else from that 10/5/70 show. The Dancing is really lovely, rather mellow I would say. Anyone else have examples of a Dancing similar to this one? Also there is great PBS footage of the 2/4/70 show that was originally broadcast along w Santana and Jefferson Airplane. Here is the link: https://archive.org/details/ANIGHTATTHEFAMILYDOG
user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

You posted - Everybody has a great copy of Cornell. Its overhyped! Its a great show, but not the best! Reminded me of Spencer Tracy in Inherit the Wind talking about the bible. "Cornell, it's a show, it's a good show, but it's not the only show"
user picture

Member for

7 years 2 months

I was just commenting, it's been interesting the history of this show with folks.Hope you guys are well.........
product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/music/boxed-sets/may-1977-get-shown-the-light-all-music-edition-1.html