• 1,184 replies
    clayv
    Default Avatar
    Hold on to your hat, we're coming in strong with one from the Windy City that'll have you movin' and shakin' from start to finish. DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 31: UPTOWN THEATRE, CHICAGO, IL 12/3/79 signals a true rebirth of the Grateful Dead, reimagining classics and foreshadowing their 80s sound. This is as much in part due to freshly-minted member Brent Mydland bringing the organ back in as it is to Jerry finding new vivacity with his custom Wolf guitar. New guy, new guitar - it all makes for a heck of a good time!

Set One rolls like never-ending thunder with one standout after another - truly epic versions of "Brown-Eyed Women," "Ramble On Rose," "It's All Over Now," "Althea," and "The Music Never Stopped." Set Two hits with a crack of not-so-lazy lightning, barreling through an outrageous 28-minute "Scarlet>Fire" to a unique “Lost Sailor>Saint of Circumstance” and wrapping with a "blow the roof off the place" version of "Truckin'" and a rippin' "Johnny B. Goode." Ready for some quiet after the storm? You'll have to wait a just a little bit longer - we've filled in the gap on Disc 3 with a sprinkle of 12/4/79 - "Estimated>Franklin's Tower>" and an incredibly improvised “Jam.”

Limited to 20,000 numbered copies, DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 31: UPTOWN THEATRE, CHICAGO, IL 12/3/79 has been mastered from Dan Healy's cassette recordings to HDCD specs by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering.

GET IT WHILE YOU CAN

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • rambly
    Default Avatar

Hello Marye
    Hoping you can point me in the right direction on this. I live in Canada and received a shipping invoice related to DaP 31. I emailed Dr. Rhino 3 times in August but no answer. UPS told me it was resolved when I called them in September, but then I just received a collection notice. I've emailed UPS again and Dr. Rhino again, but anything you can do to help would be gratefully appreciated! Thank you!

• fourwindsblow

Not a bad show the band really gets going by wharf rat which is typical for a first night of a three night run.

• wissinomingdeadhead
    Default Avatar

Anticipating the announcement for Daves Picks 2020 subscriptions any day now it usually coincides with the Grateful Dead Almamac. Better warn the wife to have her cc ready since the second year this is my Christmas present from her, she hates it because she doesn't have to go shopping for it. I know the 2020 calendar is available for sale Michael DuBois is the artist for next years calendar. All I can say BIO & PD
    BRING IT ON
    PLAY DEAD

• outpost

Just seen it along with the cover art on Ebay !

• alvarhanso

Makes me think Rex tape on 10 inch reels like 4/2/73. But Betty or Rex or Kidd doesn't make any difference to me. Looks to be a very good show on the back end of a very good tour.

• Lovemygirl

Source

• unkle sam

Trucking>Jam>Spanish Jam then the shortest dark star ever less than 4 minutes. DaP 32 is going to be a sweet one, can't wait to hear how they are going to clean up that Bertha start and some of those tape flips. Good luck Mr. Norman. Do a good job, take your time, we will all appreciate it.

• cub
    Default Avatar

As I am listening to a soundboard recording of 3.24.73 at https://archive.org/details/deadhead
    There are two Betty Boards listed. The 2nd listing has the complete show with 5134 views
    Bertha
    Beat It On Down
    Don't Ease Me In
    The Race Is On
    Cumberland Blues
    Box Of Rain
    Row Jimmy
    Jack Straw
    They Love Each Other
    Mexicali Blues
    Tennessee Jed
    Looks Like Rain
    Wave That Flag
    El Paso
    Here Comes Sunshine
    Me and Bobby McGee
    Loser
    Playing In The Band
    (set break)
    tuning
    Promised Land
    China Cat Sunflower
    I Know You Rider
    Big River
    Stella Blue
    Me and My Uncle
    He's Gone
    Truckin'
    Dark Star
    Sing Me Back Home
    Sugar Magnolia
    Johnny B. Goode

Wow 31 tracks, Thank you

• alvarhanso

Could be either one. Rex taped 4/2/73 DaP 21 (one of, if not the best sounding tapes in the Series), and a lot of his tapes were in Betty's collection as they were married. I think Kidd taped 3/28/73 DaP 16. Guess we'll find out in 3 weeks. Looking forward to this one, and love the artwork!

• Mytime
    Default Avatar

this one

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 1 month

Hold on to your hat, we're coming in strong with one from the Windy City that'll have you movin' and shakin' from start to finish. DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 31: UPTOWN THEATRE, CHICAGO, IL 12/3/79 signals a true rebirth of the Grateful Dead, reimagining classics and foreshadowing their 80s sound. This is as much in part due to freshly-minted member Brent Mydland bringing the organ back in as it is to Jerry finding new vivacity with his custom Wolf guitar. New guy, new guitar - it all makes for a heck of a good time!

Set One rolls like never-ending thunder with one standout after another - truly epic versions of "Brown-Eyed Women," "Ramble On Rose," "It's All Over Now," "Althea," and "The Music Never Stopped." Set Two hits with a crack of not-so-lazy lightning, barreling through an outrageous 28-minute "Scarlet>Fire" to a unique “Lost Sailor>Saint of Circumstance” and wrapping with a "blow the roof off the place" version of "Truckin'" and a rippin' "Johnny B. Goode." Ready for some quiet after the storm? You'll have to wait a just a little bit longer - we've filled in the gap on Disc 3 with a sprinkle of 12/4/79 - "Estimated>Franklin's Tower>" and an incredibly improvised “Jam.”

Limited to 20,000 numbered copies, DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 31: UPTOWN THEATRE, CHICAGO, IL 12/3/79 has been mastered from Dan Healy's cassette recordings to HDCD specs by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering.

GET IT WHILE YOU CAN

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 10 months

Like DTUCK90, I've now received the e-mail regarding the attempts "to confirm (or refute) with UPS that your delivery fee has been paid". In fact, I received the e-mail three times in a few minutes as replies to each of the three e-mails I'd sent to Dr Rhino... .

I'd e-mailed UPS subsequently to my last posting, but, of course, haven't received a reply from them, and given the timing of the attempted delivery today, they have clearly not got the message about the issue!!

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 9 months

Blow me down.....whats that just dropped thru the letterbox from the man in brown....DP31..... no signature required and more importantly no fee to pay..... the weekend begins here....

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 1 month

Well, my 31 just turned up, nothing to pay, but pretty chewed up after all the back and forth. I suppose I will have to ask Rhino for a replacement, but just now, I dont know if I can be arsed...

user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

Well, my DP31 just now turned up... UPS knocking on my door with a demand for £73! Is this progress I wonder as I've previously posted that I've heard nothing? Needless to say the deliverer has taken away the package with a confused look on his face. The saga continues it seems!

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Like others I got the Dr Rhino email at 2.15am to say the fee was paid, all was sorted and my parcel was in transit. At 11.35 I had UPS at the door demanding £73+ My parcel has now crossed the Atlantic 5 (five) times and will no doubt be going back to the States again. I have replied to the email I received as I leave for my vacation this afternoon (with no new tunes for the plane). Sad, sad, sad. Could cry, cry, cry (but since I’m 61 I won’t) :-)

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 5 months

In reply to by Daysbetween

My DP31 is still in my local UPS Warehouse despite several phone calls and email exchanges including the latest one from DrR.

What is evident is that UPS Irl/UK cannot join the dots and work together, and if any message has come from the US it has been hijacked or ignored.

One kind person in UPS did enlighten me, after I got embarrassingly animated. Apparently the issue stems from an out of date code being used (and therefore accepted by UPS) which meant postage was paid only to the US exit point. So the £73.92, levied from a UPS chart by their billing department, doesn’t/shouldn’t include the first part of the journey. Does it mean UPS are also using outdated charging cards? So the charge is not for Tax and duty as my UPS tracking app says.

I hope my DP31 will be released soon as I have spent too many hours fretting on phone calls and emails (while I should have been out on the hills) but that will probably be Monday at best as generally UPS don’t work at the weekend.

More pissed off with UPS than anyone else now. And I could almost cry but I am 61 for a couple of more days - might be an age thing :)

I received the following email from Dr Rhino on 8th August at 10.15pm.

"Thank you for your email.
We will make sure that you are refunded for the delivery fee that you had to pay.
We will update you when your refund has been processed.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Sincerely,
Dr. Rhino
Rhino/Dead.net Customer Service"

Fingers crossed that everything will come good in the end.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

4 years 8 months

Finally an e-mail from Dr Rhino, just doesn't help much!

Update regarding your Dave's Picks Volume 31 shipment:

We apologize for the tardiness of this email.

We have made numerous attempts to confirm (or refute) with UPS that your delivery fee has been paid.

Today, UPS advised that they are in the process of releasing your shipment and it should be delivered soon. You will not have to pay any delivery fees. However, at this time they still have not provided an estimated date of delivery.

To ensure you get your copy, we are also having a quantity of replacement stock shipped to the Rhino office within the next 2 weeks.

If your shipment has not been successfully delivered by this time, we will personally ship you a numbered copy of Dave's Picks Volume 31, via DHL.

We are very sorry for the delay, inconvenience, and runaround associated with this shipment.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Dr. Rhino

IanM, would love to ignore the invoice demand, but mine is at a local UPS delivery point & the guy who runs it won't hand it over in case he gets charged, despite me having shown him all the email correspondance. I seem to be stuck until it is all resolved & the little yellow flag on my UPS page goes away.

I got the same email from Dr Rhino - after delivery had been made. The invoice was still showing as outstanding on the UPS tracking just before delivery yesterday but the UPS driver assured me that it had been dealt with and left the package (with the invoice still attached). Whole thing seems a bit of a shambles.

user picture

Member for

7 years 11 months

Good day to everyone, I hope all are well and smiling! On this Friday in August🙏❤️😎 does anyone remember these series of performances. The GraDead played three sold-out concerts this week at the Hartford Civic Center and the city allowed fans for the second year to camp in the park, which is a short walk from the arena and train .... how about this show?! Did anyone here catch a ride on this run
April 03, 1988
Venue:
Hartford Civic Center
setlist:
The Promised Land
Greatest Story Ever Told
Althea
Little Red Rooster
Cold Rain and Snow
Stuck Inside of Mobile With the Memphis Blues Again
Box of Rain
Don't Ease Me In
Playing in the Band
Crazy Fingers
Franklin's Tower
Man Smart, Woman Smarter
Drums
Space
Gimme Some Lovin'
Black Peter
Turn On Your Love Light
It's All Over Now, Baby Blue

Mar 18, 1990
Apr 04, 1988
Apr 03, 1988

March 27, 1987
Venue:
Hartford Civic Center
Setlists
Grateful Dead setlist:
Alabama Getaway
Greatest Story Ever Told
West L.A. Fadeaway
Little Red Rooster
Brown-Eyed Women
Beat It On Down the Line
Tennessee Jed
The Music Never Stopped
Touch of Grey
Samson and Delilah
Cumberland Blues
Estimated Prophet
Eyes of the World
Drums
Space
Uncle John's Band
Morning Dew
Johnny be good

user picture

Member for

5 years 7 months

What is going on with Dead.net customer service? Two weeks after the release date and my Daves 31 still hasn't even shipped out yet, despite multiple e-mails. I called and the rep couldn't even give me an ETA. Seems like the organization just doesn't care about providing any semblance of service at this point, really sad. I'm not even overseas, only a few hours south of Dave himself here in Oregon. Maybe I should take a drive up to BC and see if he can sort it out for me?

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

Please send me a PM with the details and I'll see if the Doc can exert his healing influence.
user picture

Member for

5 years 7 months

Thanks for the offer to help Mary! Sent you a PM!

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

In reply to by BillN

I got the same email from Dr Rhino that BILLN got yesterday...but still no fun.

2/28/69 is as good as it gets, and I feel sure that when Daves Picks 31 arrives, it will prove be even better. Well...

user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

In reply to by stoltzfus

My man...i gave him a big case of coke...coke-a-COLA that is. Nyuk nyuk

I got a bunch of GD89 in return

Mo' GD, please

user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

In reply to by stoltzfus

I like it. Is it a great show? Nope. Still full of surprises and one that is unlike any other in my collection of GD. Definitely a late nite listen for me going forward.

Stuff I really liked:

El Paso
All Over Now
TMNS
All of disc two especially the Playin in the Band

Lost Sailor out of Space - why did they stop this? Move I Need a Miracle to set 1 where it would have worked just fine. I think they could have even mixed it up along the lines of Lost Sailor > Other One ...

All of the stuff from 12-4 sounded great to me. With one pick left to go I can already declare this year a winner. The subscription to Dave’s Picks is money well spent and even if they raise the price point, which I suspect they may, it is still an incredible bargain.

Thanks Dave! Thanks dead.net!

user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

In reply to by daverock

I am not sure it gets better than 2/28. 2/14/68 maybe.. and that show was recorded multi-track, but I think just 8 tracks. 2/28 shines brightly. I am not sure you will find a better played, high energy effort anywhere recorded in absolute brilliance. In my mind.. it might just be the best complete show I have heard to date. ..but being captured on 16 track in their full glory..

Honestly, I would listen to it more, but it completely exhausts me. It's one of those shows where it is simply impossible not to listen intently. Once you put it on, you are in for a just under 3 hour, high intensity ride.

Good golly miss Molly. Wowwow stuff.

....they found the groove that month, and here we are.
Miss you Jerry. Twenty four years sure does pass fast.
Lookit Stoltzfus....bartering '89 Dead with Coca-Cola. You go dude. I'm all on board. My weekly soda consumption is around two a week. Used to be three or four a day, but Pepsi can still suck it. 😎

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

8 years 7 months

I contacted UPS with my tracking number and the latest email from Dr Rhino and they’ve been able to sort it

“Good day! Thank you for contacting us, and we do apologize for the late response.

I am writing you on behalf of my colleague in accordance to your previous inquiry.

We appreciate your effort for letting us know that the charges has been settled. Upon checking on our records, the payment reference number was uploaded on our system on 09/08/19.

Accordingly, I have sent a message to the delivery depot to check if they can deliver the package Monday, if not it will be redelivered on Tuesday, by the end of the day. You will receive a call back on Monday, 12/08/19, by 09:00 AM, for the updates.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind Regards,

Majoe A.
UPS Customer Support”

No, neither 2/28/69 or 2/14/68 are exactly background music type shows. The last two shows I have listened to over the last two days have been 7th and 8th June 1977. Good shows both-I have had them on while I have had my breakfast-I go out and make another cup of tea, check my emails, and the music drifts in and out of my consciousness. You can't listen to 2/14 or 2/28 like this-they demand total submission. You're either there...or you're not.

It also occurs to me that the two February shows feature the Dead at an absolute peak. Maybe like life itself, the band cannot be experienced like this all the time.

user picture

Member for

7 years 11 months

I just listened to Daves Pick #31 and then I decided to listen to the Old release, ‘Go To Nassau from the May 15th & 16th shows from 1980., it’s a beautiful mixing job on this release, oh my it’s wonderful, Phil is sweet!!!! So is the whole band including Jerry and Bobby!!!!! 🙏❤️😎 give it a listen my friends. God bless,

user picture

Member for

12 years 5 months

Thanks again to Dave and all for beautiful music and amazing cover art!

user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

Looks like Europe UPS issue is getting sorted - had a look at my tracking number - nad no charges showing. So looking forward to Monday :)

user picture

Member for

11 years 5 months

Received a mail from the Dr. on Thursday that the problem has been sorted out and fixed.
On Friday UPS still wants the payment of EUR 81,18.
Checked out the status a few minutes ago - still the payment request.
UPS guy will get back to me on Monday - we will see.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I had been looking for a good version of El Paso, and then Ty627 gives a thumbs up to the version from DaP31...

I was able to find a really good one from 30 Trips ~ 10-3-76. A bonus is also the Scarlet and MNS that follow. :-)

user picture

Member for

7 years 11 months

A primo El Paso
I dg theversion on 4/24/72 on the release called “ Rock in the rein! Different version than the release of the 72 box set 🙏❤️🤠

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

In reply to by wilfredtjones

I have always liked the version played on 4/28/71. Beautifully sung - I love the way Bob's voice almost cracks on a couple of occasions.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I just wanted to add that it's cool VGUY72 was able to hit 50+ shows.
Curious to know some his favorites. I'm assuming they were latter era shows.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 10 months

The UPS website suggests that they made what is described as a final attempt to deliver DaP31 to me on Friday. I would have been at work, blissfully unaware. Apparently the attempt took place in Norwich which is peculiar as I live in Lowestoft, approximately 30 miles away. There's a charge of £73.92 still due peculiarly if I want to re-schedule delivery. No further response received from either Dr Rhino or UPS, so I'm guessing this is the end of the road!!!

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

A few minutes ago (9pm Sunday) the UPS website informs me that my package is at the local UPS Access Point but it is reaching the end of the time that they can hold it for. I know it is there because I have seen it. The freight charge of EUR 81.88 still stands. I have sent an e-mail to UPS about this as I have had no luck whatsoever with calling customer service. Their ineptitude has frankly astonished me and I suspect the e-mail is my last hope, albeit a faint one. It is frustrating to know that the issue has been resolved for two others here in the Netherlands whom I am in contact with. They both received their copies last week with nothing to pay. Seems I am not so lucky. We shall see.

Did anyone else notice this site was down for the better part of a day (and overnight).

Weir'd.

I heard from a close friend they were hacked and had to pay £73.92 COD to UPS in ransomware to get the site back up and running. What is the world coming to, I am sure Count Vlad is behind this.. he was really hoping for a summer of fall '85 show and lashed out.

:D

(sorry, didn't mean to offend those across the pond with a ransomware joke, I am truly saddened by what is going on and I hope everyone receives their pick asap, meant hopefully to soften the edge)

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

8 years 7 months

mine has finally arrived today. Anyone who hasn't received there's yet I urge you to email UPS and include a copy of Dr Rhinos latest email saying they have sorted payment. UPS got back to me the same day (Friday) to confirm it would be delivered to me today or tomorrow and they called me today at 8am to confirm everything was sorted.

It arrived with a copy of an email from one UPS team to another passing on the payment reference which is what the local depots need to release the parcel. Hopefully if everyone does this it they will receive theirs and make sure it doesn't get lost in the huge UPS system

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

After emails with UPS, it finally arrived today so I should be grateful. But it was sliding around loose in a low quality, padded envelope with a big tear in it. It is lucky that the set is not damaged. Not good enough for such a special product. Also the address label had only a part of my address on it, scrambled and with no post code. It is a miracle that UPS managed to figure it out. Having maintained excellent delivery service for international orders these last few years it seems that standards have slipped.

For those still battling the system, I used the UPS web site to send a message (not easy) and got a reply within 24 hours that the problem was sorted and that my delivery was released.

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

In reply to by cosmicbadger

I was greeted with a grinning UPS man this morning who handed me the pick with no extra charge. So many thanks for those behind the scenes who rectified matters.

I have been out all day, but I listened to the first 6 songs when I got back. I didn't listen to Dave's seaside talk-and I could tell glancing through the sleeve notes that they had very little credibility-" a stunning, inspired first set." indeed.
I have taken more notice of the comments on here, and they have been mixed to say the least. So I have been happily surprised. I can't imagine playing it that often, but I have really enjoyed what I have heard so far. The opening songs are a bit rickety, but that's all right, and things seem to develop a nice groove during Brown Eyed Women. Not spectacular-but - nice enough. Maybe it will turn out to be a second division show-but a top second division show, and in the context of sequential releases, that is okay with me.

user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

JiminMD

Yes, the site has been missing for at least 20 hours, but has reappeared since I’m able to type this. The other day the drop down menus would appear on my iPad but would not allow any selections. This seems to have been fixed so perhaps the shutdown was to repair faults on the site. I doubt anyone will thinks to tell us about it though. Communication isn’t one of the sites plus points. Good luck to everyone still waiting for DaP 31, I hope it is sorted soon.

user picture

Member for

10 years 2 months

In reply to by marye

I haven't had any issues lately -- with the DaPs and other GD products, that is (plent of personal issues, but no need to go there) -- but I gotta say, Marye AND Dr. Rhino are fine, sweet folks who hang loose, let us blather, even insult TPTB, and they keep a low profile while stepping up every time to handle the forum requests, demands and occasionally (okay, regularly) the abuse.

Just thought I'd take a minute out of the day to say that, while very frustrating issues crop up, as in recently for our brethren in UK and Europe, both Marye and Dr. Rhino totally deliver and with grace and humor. Neither is responsible for issues, but both work to solve them in a gracious manner.

So, tip 'o my hat!

That is all.

user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

In reply to by wilfredtjones

2 9 73
8 27 72
8 1 73
8 31 78

user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

In reply to by stoltzfus

On Friday evening, minutes after making a purchase on Dead.net, my charge card was compromised.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 6 months

In Ontario, Canada - I Rec'd my DP's #31 on Aug 1st
Shipped by UPS - did not see driver, did not see package until dinner time. Package Left outside my front door (also with half an address) - Happy to see it!
Now today, Aug 12 - receive letter in the mail from UPS saying I owe $90.81 Cdn. Unbelievable - did not pay when I called UPS
Contacted dead.net today and emailed details - First time did not contact Mary E (sorry) So Mary, if you see this comment - ticket # 5012092 at least that's the number on my email saying we will contact you in a couple of days. Can you please look into it. thanks

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

4 years 8 months

Still no sign, in fact ever further away..
The local UPS delivery point has been told to return the package to UPS depot, still saying I have an outstanding invoice of £73.92.
Despite several emails to Dr Rhino, email to UPS & 2 phone calls to UPS customer service.
Saying I'm fed up with this doesn't really get to the heart of it.

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

My saga over DP31 continues. Originally sent 25/7 returned to US on 29/7. Sent again on 30/7 only to be returned to US on 1/8 where it sat for a week. Dr Rhino then claimed issue was sorted and it was delivered on the 9/8 still with the charge outstanding.

Latest email from Dr Rhino states:

I am very sorry to hear that UPS is still attempting to charge you a delivery fee.

I am unable to access any further information on your UPS shipment. If UPS continues to attempt delivery & require a fee for delivery, please refuse the shipment.

If you have not had your copy of Dave's Picks Volume 31 successfully delivered (without delivery fees) by Friday, August 23rd, please let me know.

So after many emails, to both Dr Rhino & UPS plus phone calls to UPS, I have to wait another 10 days before a replacement is even sent - then will have to wait for that to be delivered. I might possibly have DP32 by then :-)
They call this ‘customer service’.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 11 months

Just received DaP31 here in Minehead, Somerset, UK at the 2nd time of trying, several emails and phone calls to UPS and the emails from Dr Rhino that others have received. Scrawled, hand written label saying 'no money to collect' this time round after the £73 demand first time round.
Now, just have to sort my replacement for DaP30 which never materialised either. Apparently more are being produced as replacements. Wonder if the same shipping nonsense will happen!

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

7 years

UPS tried to deliver DP 31 for the third time today here in York, UK.
For the third time they asked for £73.00, I refused, told them about the phone calls with their office.
I also gave them hard copies of the Dr Rhino emails form the last ten days.
They refuse to give me the CD.

Rich

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

In reply to by Billy de Lyon

What a mess. Mine came with a sticker on, with "PAID B1280074" scrawled on it. That's to Lowestoft, East Anglia.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

10 years

In reply to by daverock

Still the same old, same old, demand from that "bunch of bankers" at UPS, really frustrating the depot is only half an hour drive from my front door. It gets scanned in the mornings in the Exeter warehouse, so it is not being ignored.

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/music/dave-s-picks/dave-s-picks-vol-31-1.html