• 2,197 replies
    clayv
    Default Avatar
    "To my ears, the best Dead shows are those that not only fit the criteria that make them amongst the best of a year, but that are also completely unique for their era—shows that fit perfectly into their year of performance, but also fall somewhat outside of the norm for that year. Harpur College, Veneta, Cornell, Cape Cod, and Augusta are all shows that are objectively excellent, and if they are not the best from their respective years of performance, they are certainly unique. Miami 6/23/74 falls into that category: not only one of the very best shows from this outstanding year, but also one of the most interesting and unique. It’s certainly worthy of many, many deep listens." - David Lemieux

¡Ándale, ándale! ¡Arriba, arriba! We're back with a hot one from Miami, F-L-A. DAVE’S PICKS VOLUME 34 features the complete show from the Jai Alai Fronton, 6/23/74, one with unparalleled sound quality due in equal parts to the Wall Of Sound and the beautiful sonic clarity of Kidd Candelario's tapes. The first set is chock full of dynamite takes on classics like "Ramble On Rose," "Mississippi Half-Step," and "Cumberland Blues." The second set delivers on the JAMS - one leading into a gorgeous "Ship Of Fools," one rare instrumental version of "Dark Star," and a "Spanish Jam," this is Miami after all! The show also offers up a "first" and an "only" - the former, a Seastones set featuring Phil and Ned Lagin and the latter, the sole Grateful Dead performance of Chuck Berry's "Let It Rock."

Limited to 22,000 numbered copies, DAVE’S PICKS VOL.34: JAI ALAI FRONTON, MIAMI, FL 6/23/74 has been mastered from the 7.5 IPS reel-to-reel tapes to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman. ¡Agarrarlo mientras esta calientito! (Get it while it's hot!)

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Subscribed to Dave's Picks? With this release, you'll also get a bonus disc with selections from Miami 6/22/74. Excellente!

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • Bolderdash
    Any sub/bonus-disc versions that are unnumbered?

This is kind of an odd question but I am wondering if anyone is aware of the existence of subscriber versions of this (with the bonus disc) that are NOT numbered? The reason I ask is because when this was released, my order got utterly lost en route, and so I contacted Dead.net for a replacement. IIRC, the title was already sold out, and yet I got a replacement with the subscriber bonus disc, which made me happy. I had been so anxious to hear an official version of these shows that by the time the replacement was sent, I had already obtained the digital audio files from what may or may not have been nefarious means.. So I kept my copy sealed. Then, lo and behold, months later my original order shows up at my door, and in one piece too!

But I've been hanging on to that replacement order for years now, and since times are especially tough in my house, I'm considering selling it for whatever the invisible hand of the market decides its worth. However, I can't discover whether or not it is a numbered copy without breaking the shrink wrap. So back to my question - are they any known *unnumbered* copies of this or any other DP entries that shipped with a bonus disc? I've also heard of people collecting the unnumbered / promo copies, which seems weird to me (it's not like promo vinyl where there are sound quality reasons to want a white-label promo).

On a related note, I received another unnumbered copy, this time DP 49, in February, and Dead.net replied to my inquiry in record time and sent out a replacement via FedEx lickity-split. I've also had a few vinyl orders that shipped out FedEx as the default lately. Good on them for (finally) upping their shipping game!

• uncle_tripel

...thanks for passing on the photo's from Jai-Alai from your friend, just looking at them as I load up disc 1 for today's LET IT ROCK n roll show. Sending MANY healing VIBES your way!

PEACE ALL!
    uncle_tripel

• uncle_tripel

keep'em comin', more '74!
    celebrating 50 years!!

uncle_tripel

• icecrmcnkd

Yes, it was available for $28.98 last Thursday.

9-8-73, -2-23-74, 11-2-69/12-26-69 still available.

• icecrmcnkd

I think that 6-23-74 was just available last week as part of the warehouse finds.

• OpenYourEyes
    Please re-release this one or make it available digitally!

See subject.
    Such a shame that these great releases get locked away or only available to those who can pay super inflated prices on the reseller market!

• Forensicdoceleven
    You are the music while the music lasts......

DEWAJACK check your pm..............................

Rock on,

Doc

• daverock

I often look on Discogs site to see if there are second hand box sets that I am looking for. I can't say I have ever bought a Dead show from them-and those I have looked at don't come cheap. But I have found bargains by other artists-so it's worth a look if you haven't checked them out before.

• dewajack
    Default Avatar

Long time Dead listener. I've purchased Dead shows on and off through the years, but have missed the boat on many great shows officially released in recent years due to life's demands. Last item I purchased was "Get Shown the Light." I was wondering is there anywhere to buy sold out official Dead releases for a reasonable price anywhere? I get on eBay and about pass out when I see the prices listed for individual Dave's Picks. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Forensicdoceleven

Well, finally got my stuff, not exactly what I asked for but it'll have to do. Better late than never, I suppose...........

Nothing left to discuss here, let's move on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Doc
    Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 1 month

"To my ears, the best Dead shows are those that not only fit the criteria that make them amongst the best of a year, but that are also completely unique for their era—shows that fit perfectly into their year of performance, but also fall somewhat outside of the norm for that year. Harpur College, Veneta, Cornell, Cape Cod, and Augusta are all shows that are objectively excellent, and if they are not the best from their respective years of performance, they are certainly unique. Miami 6/23/74 falls into that category: not only one of the very best shows from this outstanding year, but also one of the most interesting and unique. It’s certainly worthy of many, many deep listens." - David Lemieux

¡Ándale, ándale! ¡Arriba, arriba! We're back with a hot one from Miami, F-L-A. DAVE’S PICKS VOLUME 34 features the complete show from the Jai Alai Fronton, 6/23/74, one with unparalleled sound quality due in equal parts to the Wall Of Sound and the beautiful sonic clarity of Kidd Candelario's tapes. The first set is chock full of dynamite takes on classics like "Ramble On Rose," "Mississippi Half-Step," and "Cumberland Blues." The second set delivers on the JAMS - one leading into a gorgeous "Ship Of Fools," one rare instrumental version of "Dark Star," and a "Spanish Jam," this is Miami after all! The show also offers up a "first" and an "only" - the former, a Seastones set featuring Phil and Ned Lagin and the latter, the sole Grateful Dead performance of Chuck Berry's "Let It Rock."

Limited to 22,000 numbered copies, DAVE’S PICKS VOL.34: JAI ALAI FRONTON, MIAMI, FL 6/23/74 has been mastered from the 7.5 IPS reel-to-reel tapes to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman. ¡Agarrarlo mientras esta calientito! (Get it while it's hot!)

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Subscribed to Dave's Picks? With this release, you'll also get a bonus disc with selections from Miami 6/22/74. Excellente!

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

In reply to by Colin Gould

Looking less attractive by the minute !

many many Miller remasters making the rounds...I would say easily over twenty five during the last two weeks or so...many 24 bit included...but for all of that my main capture today is Ventura Co Fairgrounds July 30, 1983...a great sounding AUD recording ... listening through the headphones I can smell the Ocean...with all the cool remastered sbd's we get I tend to forget how good some of these AUD's sound, especially outdoor shows...Billy The Kid, I'm jealous at your mention of BBQ... because of drought conditions and hot dry weather (with 25 MPH winds to boot) we are unable to do charcoal fires, camp fires etc...happens a lot this time of year here at Grand Canyon but this ban started a few weeks earlier than usual...earlier this month I had picked up 5 lbs of beautiful short ribs I had intended to smoke and came home from town to find out the ban had been put into place earlier that same day...browned and braised they were still very good but...well, you know...

Hi Dennis, sorry to be an enabler. I have followed Mosaic for about 20 years and own about 50 of the big boxes. But they are very limited, Mosaic gets the rights to the music for a certain limited time and the rights for a strictly limited run. The wonderful Hank Mobley 60s Blue Note sessions is only a very few thousand.
Its a more or less a one man operation these days, Michael Cuscuna doesnt seem to be so hands on, and the office seems to be run by Scott Wenzell. Of course they have their own warehouse issues, and the they dont press up the whole run in advance, which sometimes give rise to frustating delays while the next batch is pressed, but here is the difference , Scott is only ever an e mail away, any problems and enquiries are dealt with promptly.
For me Mosaic is the gold standard (Bear Family in Germany concentrates on areas of music which are of little interest to me), no gimmicks, perhaps an austere aesthetic for the boxes and booklets, but excellent remastering. The deffinitive issue of the music in question. For European customers, Jazz Messengers in Barcelona carry Mosaic which might reduce costs associated with sending and import duties, but they dont get everything in my experiance. Hope this whets your appetite, unreservedly recommended.

user picture

Member for

4 years 5 months

I ordered Freddie King and Slim Harpo box sets and they are fantastic. I live in the Bay Area and I received the boxes within a matter of days, the way that they packed it was fantastic. I have nothing but the best to say about Bear Family Records and the fantastic service they have given to me.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

In reply to by billy the kid

I love their box sets, too. The Sun Blues Box is one I bought about 5 years ago, and is one I have been playing a lot recently. Wonderful music..great hard back book, too.
My last purchase from Bear Family was about two weeks ago-"The Real Humbler" which is a live show credited to Robert Gordon with Danny Gatton. Its solid rockabilly from start to finish and features some of the most amazing guitar playing I have ever heard in my life.

user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

Thanks for the additional words. So much shit available in todays world. When did this happen? There wasn't this much stuff available 20 years ago? Internet the main driver? Or has the number of 'old' things climb high enough that exponentially there is that much more available? It seems odd, I thought recorded hard medium sales were down world wide (kids don't seem to buy "records" anymore, everything is spotified), yet, large box collections today abound in numbers that I can't keep up with!

Extra item - Daverock - you used an expression about 'keeping your eyes peeled". I've know this expression since a young tot, and I have thought about it over the many years (along with other phrases). But this made me wonder about it. I always thought it had something to do with potatoes, eyes and all. I looked up and wonder if this was right in your book.

The origin comes from England and it is in reference to Robert Peel who started the British Police Force. The nicknames for the police were "Bobbies" or "Peelers" - peelers referring to keeping a watch out for lawbreakers. I know this is correct because 40 years ago I took part in a competition organized by the British Police and this was one of the questions that stuck.

Doesn't quite explain peeler AND opens up the question, why Bobbies?

user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

I haven't quite finished my initial run-through of this release (tried for the entire second set last night, but started too late with one-too-many-whiskey-sours pulling on the eyelids), but WOW!!--this might be the best DaP ever. And I said that about DaP33, so this could very well end up being my favorite three-DaP run (we discussed that about 47 pages back . . . ) DaP32 did nothing for me, so it will have to be 35 that completes the trifecta. Everything on 34 is played ferociously and in such a unique manner. Seastones was really cool. The bonus disc is just lovely.

I have known about Mosaic for decades, but have never allowed myself to look at their musical gifts to the world. I know what they do, and it seems like heroin; I've never allowed myself that even once, either, because I imagine both are like kissing God. With my love of jazz and my completist mentality I could get lost for good with one taste of Mosaic, just like I imagine can easily happen with Smack.

user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

In reply to by Dennis

Bobbies for the early police in England comes from the founder Robert Peel, Robert to Bobby to Bobbies. So two names Bobbies and Peelers from one name.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 1 month

Why Bobbies?
Same etymolgy as Peelers, Bobby the diminutive of Robert!
Robert Peel was the UK PM who introduced the police
Edit, Colin just beat me to it!

..a bit jealous of some of the shows you guys got to see, but happy to see some of these getting released and content with the ones I was able to see myself.

Never get sick of hearing campfire stores of shows attended. Thanks so much for sharing.

user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

I’ve been having a lazy GD weekend. Started on Saturday by watching the blu-Ray from Sunshine Daydream, then the blu-Ray from the Giants Stadium Box. Today I relocated the Festival Express dvd and watched the film and the additional tracks, Pigpen was looking good and in good voice. Then I moved on to audio, first with the May 77 Barton Hall show and I’m now listening to the first disc from 071289 from the RFK Stadium Box.
I find all the eras interesting and truly don’t have a favourite. There always something new in the playing no matter how often I listen. Having missed a few haircuts my freak flag is starting to fly again! Perhaps that’s why I’m feeling nostalgic?

While I have no interest in soccer myself I feel that I should congratulate my old home town team, Liverpool, for winning the Premier League after a thirty year gap.

Edit: with all this talk of box sets can I put in a good word for Revenant. Their Charlie Patton and Albert Ayler boxes are a joy to look at as well as hear.

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

In reply to by Dogon

Mosaic Records
I've been buying these sets since the '80s. All I can say is that if you think there's even a possibility you might like one of the available box sets, snap it up. Always great quality that always sells out.

user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

Thanks Colin & Dogon, I read that damn sentence about Robert Peel and never made the connecting leap. DUH!

DHB - >>>>>> and my completist mentality …….

Exactly!

user picture

Member for

12 years 6 months

...and mixed with a little funk. Just one of those perfect Sundays to drink a metric-shit-ton of beer with my neighbors, and spin tunes all day. Last five or so......

Cheap Thrills--Big Brother and the Holding Company
T-Bird Rhythm--The Fabulous Thunderbirds
Live Full House--J Geils Band
How the West Was Won--Led Zeppelin
Mothers Milk--Chilli Peppers
Freaky Styley--Chilli Peppers
Mothership Connection--Parliament

user picture

Member for

7 years

I'm a rolling thunder and pouring rain. I'm coming on like a hurricane.

user picture

Member for

11 years 3 months

My fave Mosaic boxes are..
T-Bone Walker
Lionel Hampton '37 - '41
Stuff Smith
Count Basie The Clef/Verve Studio recordings
Count Basie The Roulette Years Live...

The Bear Family ones are
Slim Harpo
Louis Jordan
Bob Wills
Jimmy Bryant/Speedy West...

Bear family also puts out some mighty fine single and Double disc sets...

Two cds I have been listening to over the last day or so feature Hawaiian music recorded in the 1920s and 30s. They are called "Master of the Hawaiian Guitar" by Sol Hoopii and "Classic Slide Guitar" a compilation on the British Catfish label. I have never listened to this type of music before, but these two cds are superb - beautiful guitar playing with some excellent songs. Great singing-and the sound quality for such early recordings is also top notch. The Sol Hoopii is on the Rounder label.

I ventured into post 1974 territory with The Dead, too. Something of a rarity for me this year. So I was happily surprised that 5/12/77 , the one I chose, is fair crackling with energy. The first show in the 77 box set-I am tempted to stay with this box and listen to the next one next.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

Are you talking about 5/11 or 5/12? They're both real nice shows, but 5/11 might get the slight nod from me...

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

In reply to by wilfredtjones

Sorry, it was the 5/11/77 show I played yesterday. I have 5/12/77 here to play next-hence the confusion. It doesn't take much ! But I agree, a really well played show. The shows in this box aren't as familiar to me as the ones covering the 5th to the 9th May. Probably because I had the earlier ones on tapes once.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

Carlo13, nice AC/DC reference with the Hells Bells lyrics. Back in Black was big in my high school when I was a freshman and while the cassette is long gone, there is a copy on CD on my shelf, good to bust it out once in a while.

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

Dear DeadFreaks

Just wanted to check-in, and relay that my plight of joblessness has come to an end.
With two offers in hand, the trigger is pulled on the more robust and enticing of the two. Landing where I was hoping in terms of compensation and title, I can now have no worries in continuing my pursuit of all things GD that require monetary input; as the old saying goes: I NEED MORE CHINA>RIDERS!!!

As always, I personally applaud and appreciate the positive vibes that emanate from these parts day-in, day-out. It has been a steadfast rock of inspiration moving me brightly through these otherwise dark times. And may the days brighten and shine upon you all as we move further into the unknown.

As an aside, a hearty shout out to GreenMtnDead as the inaugural DeadHead guinea pig who endured a challenging 18 at Chez Sixtus Mountain Top Disc Golf over the weekend. Despite a Raven disc still sitting perfectly snug in an impossibly fitting tree notch 25 feet up above hole 4, his presence was pure welcome and he is a 100% standup dude. DeadHead invitational to soon follow.

Be Well People!
Sixtus

user picture

Member for

9 years 10 months

Yahoozers on you Sixtus! All the best in your newest salaried incarnation! Onward brother!

user picture

Member for

6 years 6 months

Did someone say work? Congrats Sixtus on the new gig! And speaking of work or ummm "working" from home. I've started doing tie dye during all of this stay at home quarantine stuff. Half of my garage is now a tie dye art studio! Started out with a kit that my daughter had gotten last year for Christmas. Next thing ya know, I've spent over $500 on dyeing materials, t shirts, bedsheets and tapestries, plus prep material like soda ash for presoaking the shirts and Synthrapol for washing out the dyed items after. Fun Stuff!!!

My avatar is now a picture of my best work so far which is my first attempt at a Mandala Tapestry that I rinsed out and unwrapped today. I wish I could post a better photo as the avatar doesn't do it justice...turned out really cool!

Anyone else ever try tie dyeing?....like box sets...very addicting!!!

Funny you mention that KCJanes.. with no camps this year I, too, purchased dye and materials to give my 11 year old something to do. Holy Crap that's a good Mandala. Hats off.. the pressure is now on me. I won't have time to hit it for another couple weeks.

Sixtus, right on and congratulations. Great to hear.. nice inspiration to the rest of us.

I will have to follow-up.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by JimInMD

Dooood, nice work that looks awesome! I tried a little way back when but never was any good.
So, how can I bribe you to make me a set of curtains? I have a bath that I had to take the door off as the design was stoopid! No one really goes in there but me, but I’d like to have some curtains just in case and to add ambiance since the theme is psychedelic...it’s my Sunday sitz bath, cold frosty, listen to the Dead room! So, yeah, “my designer” says I need tie-dye curtains lol...

user picture

Member for

6 years 6 months

Check your pm

user picture

Member for

6 years 3 months

Cruising along the PCH past Zuma beach playing Dave's 15. Windows down, Jack Straw kicking in full swing, sunshine gleaming on the water. Just me, the ocean, and the coastline. Moments like these can't be explained, only experienced.

user picture

Member for

9 years 10 months

Skulltrip! Thanks for the (virtual) contact high! . . . and keep the brakes on for this corner if you please. Onward.

user picture

Member for

8 years

...greetings my felllow brothers and sisters, I pray everyone is well and Smiling, don’t ever forget to “Smile Smile Smile “
I’ve been playing the Primo Fillmore east April 1971 release ;4 CDs of sonic bliss!
Beautiful mix & mastering with a sweet low bottom Phil’s bass sounds like he’s playing lead on the reels! Pigpen is just awesome during this spring tour especially in NY at the old village theater ! Nicky heart is missing so billy takes on a different ape to playing his drums. Also Tom Constanten sits in on a few numbers. A very grateful release indeed! I love 70-71 Dead , two favorite years in the dead’s history!
I can honestly say every song is primo, and I never have to skip a song. I can each of the four CDs straight thru ! Good Ol’ Grateful Dead!
Rock on everyone, have a grateful day! 🙏❤️💀🌹

Price:FREELabel:Grateful Dead/Rhino Sold by: Format: MP3 Release Date: July 1, 2020 Copyright:℗ 2020 Grateful Dead Productions. © Marketed by Rhino Entertainment LLC., 2020 Grateful Dead Productions. Duration: 2:35 Genre:RockASIN:B089R5Z7XJ

user picture

Member for

8 years

...this was the big news I was talking about.🙏❤️💀🌹
Workingman's Dead dubbed "the angels share"

1. Uncle John's Band (False Start 1) (Not Slated) (01:04)
2. Uncle John's Band (Breakdown) (Not Slated) (01:08)
3. Uncle John's Band (False Start 2) (Not Slated) (00:27)
4. Uncle John's Band (Complete Track) (Not Slated) (04:44)
5. Uncle John's Band (Take 6 Breakdown) (Slated) (01:02)
6. Uncle John's Band (Take 7 Breakdown) (Slated) (01:46)
7. High Time (Breakdown 1) (Not Slated) (01:23)
8. High Time (Breakdown 2) (Not Slated) (01:09)
9. High Time (Take 3 Breakdown) (Slated) (00:25)
10. High Time (Complete Track 1) (Not Slated) (05:40)
11. High Time (Studio Chatter) (00:44)
12. High Time (Complete Track 2) (Not Slated) (05:32)
13. High Time (Take 6 Breakdown) (Slated) (00:46)
14. High Time (Take 7 Breakdown) (Slated) (00:17)
15. Dire Wolf (Breakdown 1) (Not Slated) (01:25)
16. Dire Wolf (Complete Track 1) (Not Slated) (02:51)
17. Dire Wolf (Complete Track 2) (Not Slated) (04:22)
18. Dire Wolf (Take 2 Breakdown) (Slated) (01:07)
19. Dire Wolf (Take 3 False Start & Breakdown) (Slated) (00:45)
20. Dire Wolf (Breakdown 2) (Not Slated) (00:57)
21. Dire Wolf (Take 6 Breakdown) (Slated) (01:13)
22. Dire Wolf (Breakdown 3) (Not Slated) (00:42)
23. Dire Wolf (False Starts 1) (Not Slated) (00:21)
24. Dire Wolf (Breakdown 4) (Not Slated) (02:18)
25. Dire Wolf (False Starts 2) (Not Slated) (01:07)
26. Dire Wolf (Complete Track 3) (Not Slated) (04:26)
27. Dire Wolf (Complete Track With Vocals) (Not Slated) (04:36)
28. Dire Wolf (False Start 3) (Not Slated) (00:36)
29. New Speedway Boogie (Demo With Acoustic Guitar, Drums & Vocals) (Not Slated) (02:34)
30. New Speedway Boogie (Complete Track With Vocals 1) (Not Slated) (03:57)
31. New Speedway Boogie (Take 2 Breakdown With Vocals) (Slated) (01:34)
32. New Speedway Boogie (Take 3 Breakdown With Vocals) (Slated) (01:38)
33. New Speedway Boogie (Mis-Named As Take 3 False Start With Vocals) (Slated) (00:15)
34. New Speedway Boogie (Take 4 Complete With Vocals & Lead Guitar) (Slated) (04:26)
35. New Speedway Boogie (Arranging Take With Vocals) (Not Slated) (02:37)
36. New Speedway Boogie (Breakdown With Vocals 1) (Not Slated) (01:00)
37. New Speedway Boogie (Breakdown With Vocals 2) (Not Slated) (01:59)
38. New Speedway Boogie (Complete Track With Vocals 2) (Not Slated) (04:48)
39. New Speedway Boogie (Take 8 Complete With Vocals) (Slated) (04:19)
40. Cumberland Blues (Various Breakdowns & Take 9) (Slated) (03:26)
41. Black Peter (Breakdown 1) (Not Slated) (01:05)
42. Black Peter (Breakdown 2) (Not Slated) (01:12)
43. Black Peter (Studio Chatter) (01:45)
44. Black Peter (Breakdown 3) (Not Slated) (05:41)
45. Black Peter (Breakdown 4) (Not Slated) (04:42)
46. Black Peter (Complete Track With Vocals) (Not Slated) (05:43)
47. Easy Wind (Complete Track With Vocals 1) (Not Slated) (04:53)
48. Easy Wind (Breakdown With Vocals 1) (Not Slated) (00:48)
49. Easy Wind (Breakdown With Vocals 2) (Not Slated) (04:20)
50. Easy Wind (Breakdown With Vocals 3) (Not Slated) (01:12)
51. Easy Wind (Breakdown With Vocals 4) (Not Slated) (01:04)
52. Easy Wind (Complete Track With Vocals 2) (Not Slated) (05:52)
53. Easy Wind (False Starts & Breakdowns With Vocals) (Not Slated) (01:43)
54. Easy Wind (Incomplete Track With Vocals) (Not Slated) (01:44)
55. Easy Wind (Take 17 With Vocals) (Slated) (05:42)
56. Easy Wind (Take 18 Breakdown With Vocals) (Slated) (00:45)
57. Easy Wind (Take 19 Breakdown With Vocals) (Slated) (01:05)
58. Easy Wind (Take 20 With Vocals) (Slated) (04:36)
59. Easy Wind (Take 21 False Start With Vocals) (Slated) (00:21)
60. Easy Wind (Take 22 Breakdown With Vocals) (Slated) (00:39)
61. Easy Wind (Take 23 Breakdown With Vocals) (Slated) (00:38)
62. Casey Jones (Breakdown 1) (Not Slated) (02:51)
63. Casey Jones (Breakdown 2) (Not Slated) (03:10)
64. Casey Jones (Complete Track With Vocals) (Not Slated) (04:34)
*** Artist: Grateful Dead
Title: Workingman's Dead: The Angel's Share
Year Of Release: 2020
Label: Grateful Dead/Rhino
Genre: Rock
Total Time: 02:31:31
🙏❤️😎💀🌹
False prophet my ass! Lmfao just joking around my brothers and sisters, lol the Healling power of laughter! Have a grateful day everyone, peace be with you all!
Price:FREELabel:Grateful Dead/Rhino Sold by: Format: MP3 Release Date: July 1, 2020 Copyright:℗ 2020 Grateful Dead Productions. © Marketed by Rhino Entertainment LLC., 2020 Grateful Dead Productions. Duration: 2:35 Genre:RockASIN:B089R5Z7XJ

*** Price:FREELabel:Grateful Dead/Rhino Sold by: Format: MP3 Release Date: July 1, 2020 Copyright:℗ 2020 Grateful Dead Productions. © Marketed by Rhino Entertainment LLC., 2020 Grateful Dead Productions. Duration: 2:35 Genre:RockASIN:B089R5Z7XJ

user picture

Member for

6 years 6 months

Asshole or Prophet?

Or is it Profit?

Lord knows like most of us I'm sure, I have worn more than my share of tie-dye shirts, BUT, have never made one. Until recently. Before I left the store we decided to make shirts. I was shocked how much dye it took to make something solid color vs white with stripes of color. Yours came out great in the tiny picture.

Is that a shirt or sheet. If sheet, will watch for you at rump rally's :-)

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

Give the dude a refund or something. We're not here to f each other over.

Admittedly, I don't know much about the situation, and there may be more to it but we're not here to act like dicks.

See if y'all can figure something out, no?

Back to your regularly scheduled 'Weirdness' (see GD Movie Soundtrack disc 2 :-)

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

Interesting no mention of this Angels Share/WMD release by Rhino or here.

But there it is. Popped up on Apple Music today. Will listen to it ASAP post work. Thanks to all involved!

user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

…. that rule these boards.

Woke up this morning with a flash thought (like most of my thoughts).

70's novelty song about hippie and the south, maybe a VW. (NOT Uneasy Rider)

End of song they're searching a hippies car, someone says "hey, look, a SEED. Must be a DEALER"

Ringing any bells?

I was surprised, Uneasy Rider was Charlie Daniels. Back in the day with that song I don't think he was known much, for me his first hit will be Devil Went Down.....

user picture

Member for

8 years

In reply to by wilfredtjones

Wilfred, you don’t know the truth! Your a one sided fella I guess, I can’t live life like that in life. Their Are always two sides, you clearly chosen yours. No problem, peace be with you.
🙏❤️💀🌹

Nice visual....look, I just saw a dolphin in my minds eye......California dreamin for sure, supposed to be there on vaca right now, sigh....Stoooooooopppppiiiiidddd Covid, Dooooaaaahhhh!

user picture

Member for

6 years 6 months

Too late dude...Anyone who’s had any kind of direct dealings with you knows the real truth. You are constantly trying to screw people over on this site and price gouge them. Most know the truth, and I’m here to keep calling you out until everyone knows. Get used to it!

user picture

Member for

6 years 6 months

Check your email....incoming

user picture

Member for

8 years

In reply to by CaseyJanes

Nope your the only one person, I have no interest no reading . Natural born liar!
I don’t care about your opinions , lol it’s all good!

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/special-edition-shops/dave-s-picks-store/dave-s-picks-vol-34.html