• 1,905 replies
    Anusha
    Default Avatar
    Buckle up as we take a deep dive into Giants Stadium!

What's Inside:

5 Previously Unreleased Complete Giants Stadium Shows On 14 Discs

7/12/87 (24-track masters)

7/9/89  (24-track masters)

7/10/89 (24-track masters)

6/16/91 (48-track masters)

6/17/91 (48-track masters)

Blu-ray/DVD video of the complete 6/17/91 show, mixed in surround sound  Mixed from the multitrack master tapes by Jeffrey Norman at Bob Weir's TRI Studios Mastered in HDCD by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering with Plangent Processes restoration Individually Numbered, Limited Edition of 10,000

By 1987, the Grateful Dead had lived many of their nine lives but were about to embark on one not a soul had seen coming. In The Dark, their first studio album in seven years, had spawned a hit (A TOP 10 SINGLE FOR THE GRATEFUL DEAD?!) and "Touch Of Grey" begat a new generation with their fanny packs and their MTV and their undeniable quest to join the party already in progress. And boy, did the Dead let them in! But not without fine-tuning their sonic vibes to meet the new demand.

"The Swamp," as Giants Stadium was affectionately known, along with the grandstands the Dead had been frequenting, would seemingly equate with BIGGER and LOUDER, but the band "remained determined to give equal weight to the more subtle, oblique elements; to the exploratory improvisation and rhythmic complexities; to the fine details of the most heart-rending ballads as well as the weirdest dissonances in the jams."

With GIANTS STADIUM 1987/1989/1991, we retrace this journey from their 1987 breakthrough to their 1989 revelation ("the closest they ever came to sounding like a really polished stadium-level rock act, but the band’s penchant for breaking out of the constraints of song structure and into freewheeling improvisation will remind you just who you’re listening to here") to their transformative return in 1991, aided by elegance of Vince Welnick and Bruce Hornsby.

GIANTS STADIUM: 1987, 1989, 1991 features five previously unreleased shows that were recorded at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ on: July 12, 1987; July 9 and 10, 1989; and June 16 and 17, 1991. Originally recorded by John Cutler, each show has been mixed from the multitrack master tapes by Jeffrey Norman at Bob Weir's TRI Studios in San Rafael, CA, and mastered in HDCD by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering. The first three shows are mixed from 24-track masters. The final two from 1991 are the only Grateful Dead shows ever recorded to 48-track masters. We’re rounding things out with a little visual stimuli -  the entire multi-camera 6/17/91 concert recording on either two DVDs or a single Blu-ray, both with a surround mix by Norman.

Due September 27th, this release is limited to 10,000 individually numbered copies and available exclusively from Dead.net. We highly suggest you grab a copy while you can so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy all the exclusive content we'll be rolling out.

Prefer your boxed set byte-sized? The collection will also be available for HD digital download in FLAC and ALAC, exclusively at dead.net, on release day. You can pre-order it now too.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • TLE2023
    Default Avatar

Hi!

If anyone is interested in purchasing this box set please let me know. I have one I am looking to sell - never played. Going to post it on eBay but figured I would try here first.

• Lovemygirl

... I first mentioned this when the giants Boxset was released.
    **🙏❤️💀🌹
    https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/bob-dylan-the-grateful-dead-rehearsal-sess…

*Jack Whatley·
    **July 7, 2020
    *** “Listen back to Bob Dylan and The Grateful Dead’s mammoth 74 track rehearsal session,
    1987!”
    *** https://archive.org/details/gd1987-06-01.sbd-rehearsals.fraser.97489.sh…

• comdata55
    Default Avatar

I missed out on this one, couldn't pull the trigger at the time. Anyone looking to sell their set? If so, please send me a message and we can figure it out.

Thanks!

• taylorvz
    Is anyone looking to…

Hi all,

Is anyone looking to sell or trade their box set? I would love this set and unfortunately was unable to order it at the time it came out. It was up on the website, which got me excited, as I was hoping to purchase it for my birthday. Alas, it is on there but is totally sold out. Let me know. Thanks!

T

• icecrmcnkd

CD’s have unique serial numbers that identify them.
    If someone types in the song names and uploads the info, it becomes available to everyone.
    For that reason, when I import CD’s to my hard drive I do it on a computer that isn’t connected to the internet. I then type in the info in the format I want it in.

• Dennis

If I understand what you mean by metadata. I use cd-ex for all my ripping. There seems to be a "place" where all the cd info is kept. Sometimes I have to enter it all in and I always believe "no one" has sent it in yet. I believe cd-ex has an option to upload it once you type it in, but I never do. Sometimes you can have a choice of which data you want to use because it can give you several label options to choose from. I assume I-tunes has the same sort of data base and until SOMEONE sends the data in, it ain't there. I'm never quite sure what method they use to identify which cd you want to rip. Do cd's have an identifying code sequence in them? Purely based on track number and time of? Unsure. I sure about one thing, the less the cd is known, the greater the chance to track info will not be there. I just sucked in 7 albums of Igor & the Red Elvises,,,, only one had the info available, the rest I typed in. Generally with the Dead stuff at least, you don't have much to type since they can't fit that many songs on one cd. Unlike that bluegrass stuff, where there are 35, 2 minute songs,,,,,, all with titles that contain 37 words and special characters!

• icecrmcnkd

I have not had a problem importing Rhino GD CD’s, other than Road Trips 10/77.
    I do it on a Mac but don’t use iTunes, I use Toast which I have for burning discs.

• deadgroveway
    Default Avatar
    Repeated problems with metadata on box sets.

I am getting increasingly frustrated with Grateful Dead box sets. Every time I try and rip them to my non-iTunes system the data results in an unholy mess. Dave Pick's 33 doesn't make any sense, the Rutherford Box likewise. I am sure others are having similar problems and I have written to Dave to report. He's reporting this up the line as he's not responsible with pressings. I'd love to know what others are doing and whether there is a solution out there?

• headdead
    Default Avatar

I pre-ordered this and got the email that my order was on its way back in the fall. It never showed up and I waited a long time before contacting customer support. We went back and forth for months with me contacting them periodically for an update. They mentioned the warehouse issue and then finally created a new order. I then got the email stating that due to issues I would see a refund in 5-7 business days. The next week the box set was sitting on my driveway. Hopefully those out there who didn't get this get the same surprise. This is the only order I have ever had an issue with.

• icecrmcnkd

Downloads are not included.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

5 years 11 months

Buckle up as we take a deep dive into Giants Stadium!

What's Inside:

5 Previously Unreleased Complete Giants Stadium Shows On 14 Discs

7/12/87 (24-track masters)

7/9/89  (24-track masters)

7/10/89 (24-track masters)

6/16/91 (48-track masters)

6/17/91 (48-track masters)

Blu-ray/DVD video of the complete 6/17/91 show, mixed in surround sound  Mixed from the multitrack master tapes by Jeffrey Norman at Bob Weir's TRI Studios Mastered in HDCD by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering with Plangent Processes restoration Individually Numbered, Limited Edition of 10,000

By 1987, the Grateful Dead had lived many of their nine lives but were about to embark on one not a soul had seen coming. In The Dark, their first studio album in seven years, had spawned a hit (A TOP 10 SINGLE FOR THE GRATEFUL DEAD?!) and "Touch Of Grey" begat a new generation with their fanny packs and their MTV and their undeniable quest to join the party already in progress. And boy, did the Dead let them in! But not without fine-tuning their sonic vibes to meet the new demand.

"The Swamp," as Giants Stadium was affectionately known, along with the grandstands the Dead had been frequenting, would seemingly equate with BIGGER and LOUDER, but the band "remained determined to give equal weight to the more subtle, oblique elements; to the exploratory improvisation and rhythmic complexities; to the fine details of the most heart-rending ballads as well as the weirdest dissonances in the jams."

With GIANTS STADIUM 1987/1989/1991, we retrace this journey from their 1987 breakthrough to their 1989 revelation ("the closest they ever came to sounding like a really polished stadium-level rock act, but the band’s penchant for breaking out of the constraints of song structure and into freewheeling improvisation will remind you just who you’re listening to here") to their transformative return in 1991, aided by elegance of Vince Welnick and Bruce Hornsby.

GIANTS STADIUM: 1987, 1989, 1991 features five previously unreleased shows that were recorded at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ on: July 12, 1987; July 9 and 10, 1989; and June 16 and 17, 1991. Originally recorded by John Cutler, each show has been mixed from the multitrack master tapes by Jeffrey Norman at Bob Weir's TRI Studios in San Rafael, CA, and mastered in HDCD by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering. The first three shows are mixed from 24-track masters. The final two from 1991 are the only Grateful Dead shows ever recorded to 48-track masters. We’re rounding things out with a little visual stimuli -  the entire multi-camera 6/17/91 concert recording on either two DVDs or a single Blu-ray, both with a surround mix by Norman.

Due September 27th, this release is limited to 10,000 individually numbered copies and available exclusively from Dead.net. We highly suggest you grab a copy while you can so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy all the exclusive content we'll be rolling out.

Prefer your boxed set byte-sized? The collection will also be available for HD digital download in FLAC and ALAC, exclusively at dead.net, on release day. You can pre-order it now too.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 4 months

3/24/73 Philly Spectrum seems to be the final release of this year.

user picture

Member for

15 years 9 months

In reply to by jaydoublu

For something a little different try Gimme Some Lovin' from Traffic's live album, Welcome to the Canteen. Good chance you will get up and dance!

Take care...

user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

In reply to by carlo13

Carlo...that's me in Sudbury (VGuy = Vegas Guy; aka Senator-in-the-making) - we recently moved here about a month and a half ago. Naughty storm last night indeed; we now live in the middle of the woods and the trees were a-swayin' for sure. Our driveway is littered with tree-fallen detritus.

Speaking of the move, we've finally nailed down a date for our Homecoming Bash - Saturday November 9th. Any locals on this board who may have an interest in a swing-through, open invite!

Welcome to the Canteen is a great album; my first Traffic.

Sixtus

user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

First recorded by James "Sugar Boy" Crawford in 1953 as Jock-A-Mo. Copyrighted as "Iko"
Here's some interesting background though; "Aiko" may be closer to the original Mardi-Gras chant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj6-irrsnsw

user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

Iko seems logical, not Aiko

I had a button that read Aiko Aiko, with an Eye of Horus on it.

I had a coworker named Aiko (her true name), so I gave the button to her.

user picture

Member for

11 years 5 months

In reply to by JimInMD

I can not afford to come to this site anymore! Jim, you had me look up And Futhermore, simply because you said "out of print",,, a challenge I had to investigate. And there, on Amazon, used, like new, out of Georgia for only 20 bucks. Had to buy! Checked my Hot Tuna folder and found woefully under represented. So I checked out Burgers, said WTF and dropped in cart. Then this box set comes up, everything a sucker like me wants. Limited and gimmicky, WITH RARE photos, not the common ones you have in your daddy's bottom drawer. So this week alone on Hot Tuna you bastards have made me spend about 125 bucks.

Thanks!??

box set infor

Limited numbered 12 x 12 LP size box set containing eight original albums on hi-def CDs in cardboard mini LP sleeves: Hot Tuna, First Pull Up Then Pull Down, Burgers, The Phosphorescent Rat, Yellow Fever, Americas Choice, Hoppkorv and Double Dose (two CD set includes the full live performance). The boxset also includes an LP size luxury 28 pages booklet with liner notes by Richie Unterberger, rare photos and memorabilia, reproduction of the original eight LPs album art in a 12 format and original Art 1 x 2 tour poster designed exclusively for this boxset by legendary graphic and poster designer Dennis Loren.

....for $9.95 per month for Spotify Dennis, you can get a shitload of live shows!!
And yes. Vguy is born and raised in Sin City. Moved to Elko, Nevada for three years then realized i hate the cold. Went back to being a desert rat. Plus, Eguy doesn't have the same ring.

user picture

Member for

7 years

Ah. I did not remember who, so I took a shot. Lots of damage around here and no power. Thanks for the invite too.

user picture

Member for

11 years 5 months

In reply to by Vguy72

Has anyone come up with a way to record what you are listening to on spotify? Short of having a reel to reel recorder plugged into your pc.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

You know what they say, Dennis - a collector and his money are soon parted.

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Box finally arrived in Scotland today number 05913. Import charges of £44 but overall will still be cheaper than buying off ebay when one appears. Glad the box is smaller as I have run out of room on top of all my units. Listened to the first show this afternoon while doing other things and enjoyed it but looking forward to a proper listen with headphones. Happy listening for the next few days and will save the Blu ray for last.

user picture

Member for

11 years 5 months

#8801 arrived late this afternoon at the Isle of Fehmarn in Northern Germany.
UPS charged total EUR 45,86 for VAT, Taxes and their rip off fee (EUR 11,50).
Box looks fine but half of the CDs are full of cratches. Checking the worst one
at the moment sounds fine, no skippings.
Takes 3 delivery days this time from the US to my hometown.
Waiting now for DP32.
By the way: Last five on my players:
Dead - East Rutherfords 06/17/91
Dead- By the time we got to Woodstock (Vinyl)
Dead - Boston Tea Party 12/31/69
ABB - Bear's Sonic (Fillmore 70) Vinyl
Neil Young - Hamburg 1989 Vinyl

user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

In reply to by icecrmcnkd

Theft from the new warehouse.
(Pure speculation on my part).

Found this on the message board for problems with GD store orders.

———————-

August 30, 2019 - 4:29pm#2
WHISKYHAWK

Still Waiting For DaP 30 To Be Delivered
Anyone else having this issue?

Per Dead.net Customer Service, 'Our new warehouse has advised that they have been unable to locate any numbered copies of Dave’s Picks Volume 30. With that confirmation, we have decided to produce a small, separately-numbered run of this title. We will use these copies to replace your missing or damaged Dave’s Picks Volume 30 shipment. Our production team has advised that the new, limited-edition run will be available in 2 months. "

Well, it's been two months and no word, no communication. Very frustrating.

——————-

How do you lose a batch of numbered copies?

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

Last Five
GD - 2/27/69
Dire Wolves - Grow Towards The Light
Rush - Permanent Waves
Jethro Tull - Stand Up
Sly and the Family Stone - Stand

user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

In reply to by carlo13

Ha!! For what it's worth, I really like Furthurmore, honestly my favorite Hot Tuna CD or I wouldn't have brought it up. The first 8 or 9 songs are simply outstanding and it's an off the radar sort of release. Great album art too.. notice the fish on the cover does not have a beard nor a skeleton head.

One other ill-related artwork comment.. I love the CD art on Dave's Picks 32. The real attraction is skeleton is peering into a bright orb of some sort that gives him clarity into the Spectrum. So bright in fact you really cannot tell if the skeleton has a beard or not.. so all the fans of bearded skeletons should be fine with it.. on the other hand, if the skeleton has a beard, you cannot see it. Win/Win.

I don't have Spotify, but doing a quick google search it looks like there's a product called Spotify Downloader that streams to file. I bet lossy though, most of these are. For what it's worth, WinAmp lets you stream lossless to file from the archive. Not that I would ever do that.. All the soundboards circulate pretty freely, you just gotta poke around.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Great album Charlie3. I think Permanent Waves and Moving Pictures sound exactly the same. Like they could have been a double album.

I had seen Rush on every tour since Power Windows, and at that point in their touring career they didn't really go too deep into their "classic" albums. The tour would consist of 2/3 or more of the album they were supporting, plus all of their radio hits. There would usually be one somewhat deeper cut, like Xanadu or La Villa Strangiato or even the Prelude to Hemispheres (all truncated to some extent).

And then along came the Test for Echo tour, and one of the greatest live rock bands in the world kicked it up a notch, threw away the standard two hour concert plus opening act nobody was interested in, and they started playing two sets with an intermission in between. Total amount of Rush music went up from two hours to two and a half hours, maybe even a little bit more. And the deeper cut started coming out. I had second row seats the first time I saw them on this tour. As if the unexpected full rendition of 2112 to end the first set wasn't enough, they blew us away with Natural Science from permanent waves in the second set. That song hadn't been played since permanent waves came out, around 16 years prior. And there were no live albums with that track. Hope you got to see that one. They began to play it often after that, right up until retirement.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

Keithfan2112, yes, Permanent Waves is a great album from start to finish. I was a casual Rush fan early in high school, early '80's, before getting into the Dead. I had Signals and Moving Pictures on cassette and Exit Stage Left on vinyl, which I still have. Listened to a bit of Yes during that time as well. When I switched to CD's I picked up a Rush greatest hits collection and didn't really listen to a lot of Rush. Actually, Kiethfan2112, it was some of your Rush related posts that got me thinking I ought to start filling in the Rush collection and revisiting Moving Pictures and Exit Stage Left. At this point I have everything from Permanent Waves to Signals. I suspect it's just a matter of time till I pick up most or all of Rush's albums up to Signals, maybe beyond. I always dug Signals.

On a tangent, if you haven't already, check out the movie "I Love You Man" with Paul Rudd and Jason Segal. The movie is not about Rush, but the two main characters are Rush fans. Nothing ground breaking, but it's a pretty funny movie. It amused me anyway.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

...lot of time on the school bus, high as a kite, blasting that album through my Sony Walkman at ear damaging levels. Good times..

user picture

Member for

7 years

First but not last. Last 5. 1. The canned heat cookbook 2. Donovan-Troubadour 64'-76'. 3. CSNY 1974 tour. 4. Jimi hendrix band of gypsys 5. Wagner- Tristan und isolde.

user picture

Member for

14 years 2 months

They're the same song . . .

Kind of like Shakedown and Feel Like a Stranger are the same song.

And the women ARE smarter, as I've come to realize . . .

Jockamo was originally written by James "Sugarboy" Crawford in 1953, and the Dixie Cups recorded a song called Iko Iko in 1965 that stole the rhythm and most of the lyrics straight from Jockamo. In 1967, Crawford settled a lawsuit which gave him a cut of royalties on performances, but lost any claim to authorship. Even worse, the Dixie Cups sued somebody 30 years later for claiming authorship, and they established sole authorship, even though they had ripped it off. Man Smart uses a similar rhythm, which Iko/Jockamo is a Cajun beat, and Man Smart uses a Calypso beat, which are very similar and the Bo Diddley beat is pretty close to it as well. Man Smart was written in the 1930s, but became popular in 1956 when Harry Belafonte did it, three years after after Crawford wrote and recorded Jockamo. And the Bo Diddley beat is from 1955, which Buddy Holly stole in 1957 for Not Fade Away (though Norman Petty, Holly's producer stole a writing credit on the song by simply putting his name on it).

Stranger and Shakedown are quite different to me. Feel Like a Stranger is very similar to Fly Like an Eagle though, except for the move to C#m on the second part of the riff.

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

I listened to 10/19/71 again yesterday-it never fails to impress. The first show that Keith played and no less than 6 new songs. The country rock songs rattle along at a fair old pace, and the Other One is the show case jam-unique with Keith on organ. Its not perfect, some of it seems a bit rushed, but there is a real sense that the band has started a new beginning, and knows it.
Great period, Fall 1971, with many top shows-some of which have been Dave's Picks of course. But not necessarily the best shows.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Got it for Christmas 1982. I was 10. Only knew Tom Sawyer from the year before, and Subdivisions was on the radio a lot. I used to pop on side 1 and listen to Subdivisions and The Analog Kid, then put on Who Are You. By '86 I was all caught up and saw them on the Power Windows Tour (first of many). Signals is one of my favs. Just saw a great bootkeg vid from Montreal night 2 of the Signals tour on youtube. I say great in that it is okay sound with Neil high in the mix and far away grainy video from directly across the stage second level. So you can't make out their faces or anything but it's great because the sound is good enough and it's nostalgic. And you can see Neil work the acoustic drums for the last time before he started to integrate electronic drums into his kit. They to seven out of eight tracks from signals and stuff like the camera eye and Xanadu. And it's just incredible watching Neil work. Not for everyone, but definitely worth checking out a few songs if you're a rush fan. The setlist is un freakin real

Charlie3, as your attorney I advise you pick up 2112 ASAP.

I would also like to see them release 7/25/74 soon, and 6/23/74, so we can have all of the '74 Dark Stars (we have a partial of 6/23 on So Many Roads). But after listening to 6/30/74 last night on soundboard, I say go for it.

Daverock, I listen to that show couple times. Pretty cool listen to Keith play the organ. His first dark stars on Dave's Picks 3. Agree all the way, it's a great time for the band, and a nice show to check out.

I always liked the flow and groove in Iko better, the jams seemed more fluid as well. Women are Smarter was another one of those songs that seemed to come in the rotation just a touch too much when I was seeing shows.

Just my opinion.

As for Rush, one of the first concerts I saw somewhere between 80 and 82?? It was at the Capital Centre.. Looking over the setlists, my guess is 81 because they played a good bit of 2112. I saw them before the GD.. just once. Every time they came around I tried to see them and failed for a host in hindsight poor and invalid of reasons. Well, at least I got to see them once.

As for the subject matter for Women are Smarter.. yin and yang, without the counter balance of one the other can wreak much havoc.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by KeithFan2112

Speaking of fall 71, does anyone know what’s up with the Real Gone/Discogs rerelease?
They were spitting them out pretty regularly backwards through3.4. 3.3 was released but took a while. 3.2 should of come out by now? I have copies but would like to get the “real” ones to fill in the collection....

user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

In reply to by Oroborous

I would love to see them re-release some of the bonus discs. I have them all, but some (many) are as good or better than the source release. I'd love to see more that missed them way back get them.

I guess with respect to bonus discs they should call themselves Really Gone in stead of Real Gone.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

I realized that I spaced that one in my earlier post, I actually had, and still have, 2112 on vinyl.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 years

In reply to by Charlie3

happy 30th anniversary to one of my favorite runs - 10/18-10/20 1989 at the (you guessed it) Spectrum!

I used to think we'd never see these shows released, but I truly think there are only a handful of years the dead can really blow out releases from individual years (69, 72, 73, 74, 77, 89, 90) so I'm still holding out hope!

user picture

Member for

16 years 5 months

I don't know if we have ever ranked as our favorites on here but here are mine.

10/18/74 Set II out of Phil and Ned, Dark Star and Morning Dew
10/16/74 Bob's bday plus Playin Phil & Ned into Wharf Rat> Eyes, reverse of 9/11/74 London Jam
10/19/74 Great first set!!! Uncle John's, Tomorrow is Forever, Sugar Magnolia through Sunshine Daydream
10/17/74 Keith's piano lid crashing down!!! Awesome He's Gone>Other One>Spanish Jam>MLB Jam>Other One
10/20/74 Cold Rain & Snow, NFA, return of Good Lovin, Half Step #2 encore

So many good songs... the jams out of Phil & Ned are amazing... Have a good weekend everyone.. Bob t

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

These are an absolutely wonderful run of shows with great renditions of many songs. The 10/19 Eyes is my favorite, The China > Rider from 10/17 is ripping and there is monster Playin' clocking in at the 30 min plus mark. However as many have said the 2nd set on 10/18 is the best. Leave it to the Dead to make the 2nd set on 3rd show of a 5 night run to be so epic. It truly is the epicenter of the whole run and it especially represents much of the band's career to that point.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by 80sfan

What he said! Boo-yah! Come on Dave...tap,tap,tap, (that’s the sound of my foot tapping 😃

user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

In reply to by icecrmcnkd

I highly recommend the Rush 40 BluRay Box.

user picture

Member for

7 years 6 months

In reply to by JimInMD

The remastered and expanded Grateful Dead Movie in Blu-ray is one of my favorites and I love the bonus material. There is just something about that opening when they break into the live performance of US Blues and the crowd is going nuts, just love it. Jerry is so thin.
If I could go back in time I would for sure be hanging out with the guy in the overhauls with the chicklets! 🤠.

And the five disc release is fantastic. If you don't have it, get it. $29 on Amazon and better than other 74 out of production releases.

user picture

Member for

7 years

Thanks for the reminder. I just picked up this movie on amazon as we talk. I lost the vhs tape years ago. Plus the 1-1/2 hour extras makes it a no brainer. Just like me.

user picture

Member for

7 years 6 months

In reply to by carlo13

Good call Carlo, the Blu-ray is a huge upgrade. You wouldn't be disappointed.

user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

In reply to by stoltzfus

As a school employee, I am required to take yearly online trainings about this and that

Because of time management, I am currently watching "preventing adult sexual misconduct."

Not quite the same as a 73 or 74 eyes of the world

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Hi marye. I ordered a couple of Halloween t-shirts about a month ago. When I look up my order numbers the status is "pending". I am a U.S. resident. Do you know if these will arrive by Halloween?

Thanks
KeithFan

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by JimInMD

I thought that was you Jim! Nice Bong by the way.

DEADVIKES; when I was a kid starting out I wanted to be that guy....he was our Veteran archetype...
Eventually we sorta were😃

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/special-edition-shops/giants-stadium/giants-stadium-1987-1989-1991-boxed-set.html