• 7/8/78 Red Rocks Amphitheatre: Morrison, CO
    Mastered in HDCD by Jeffrey Norman
    Artwork by esteemed cartoonist Paul Pope
    Intro and show-by-show liner notes by Nicholas Meriwether
    Producer's Note by David Lemieux
    Individually Numbered, Limited Edition of 15,000
    Release Date: May 13, 2016

Announcing July 1978: The Complete Recordings

We’re pleased to announce JULY 1978: THE COMPLETE RECORDINGS, five incredible unreleased shows and the first official release from the long-lost tapes, recently returned to the Grateful Dead’s vault. Follow the Dead on a sonic journey through a superb selection of settings, an often epic adventure that finds them winning over Willie and Waylon fans in Kansas City, conjuring charisma in Omaha, and elevating the Red Rocks beyond their already spiritual planes. With five distinct performances painting the masterpiece of 1978, Betty Cantor-Jackson's always-pristine soundboard recordings, and the "hall-of-fame pedigree" of the Dead's first-ever shows at the legendary Red Rocks Amphitheatre, this is one release that far exceeds excellence in music, sound quality, and rarity.

Limited to 15,000 individually numbered copies, JULY 1978: THE COMPLETE RECORDINGS includes Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO (7/1/78), St. Paul Civic Center, St. Paul, MN (7/3/78), Omaha Civic Auditorium, Omaha, NE (7/5/78), and Red Rocks Amphitheater, Morrison CO (7/7/78 and 7/8/78) - all of the performances in this collection are drawn from the band’s master soundboard recordings, each newly mastered by Jeffrey Norman. The set also features original artwork by esteemed cartoonist Paul Pope (D.C. and Marvel comics) and in-depth liner notes written by Nick Meriwether (Grateful Dead Archives at the University of California, Santa Cruz), as well as a producer’s note from producer David Lemieux.

Due May 13th, we anticipate that this extraordinary box will sell out. Your best bet is to pre-order it now, then sit back, relax, and enjoy all the exclusive content we'll be rolling out over the next few weeks right here.

Looking for something a little more byte-sized? The collection will also be available for HD digital download in FLAC and ALAC, exclusively at dead.net, on release day.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • cheryleula

Thank You!

• Slow Dog Noodle

just noticed this says sold out. Its about time. I don't know what took so long. This is a fantastic box set.

• eyes43

The first two listening days players are mixed up, on the main page for the July 78 box set. Just thought admin might want to fix that! Peace!

• perithecat

marye , could you have a look at my order number if you can 137400000224478
    ordered on nov 27th and still nothing . any help would be appreciated .

• ecce homo
    Default Avatar
    July 1978: The Complete Recordings delivered today

Hi just an bit of info for people who were in a similar position to me: I ordered the Box Set (as part of a larger order) on 9-21-19, and it arrived today, so a little over 3 months later. I had written CS once (on November 26) and received a reply on December 3 from Warner Music Group Customer Service which read, in part:

Due to a complex warehouse move we now have a significant backlog of both customer inquiries and shipments, and as a result we haven’t been able to deliver at the level that we pride ourselves on.
    For those waiting on their orders, while we wish we could give you an exact estimate as to when your order will ship, we are still awaiting the exact order status details that we urgently want to get to you.
    We are putting 100% of our focus and dedication into a solution to this shipping delay, and are currently working with our warehouse partner to send out outstanding orders.
    We wish we had been able to have communicated this to you sooner, but we had relied on assurances from our warehouse partner that they would be able to quickly resolve the backlog of orders, and they haven’t been able to honor this commitment. We must again apologize for this delay in reaching out to you.
    While it is not our place to be making requests of you, we do hope that you will continue to be patient with us, as we work through these issues and work with our current partner to ship out your order as soon as possible.
    We are genuinely sorry for the delay and inconvenience associated with your order, and we thank you for your patience and understanding to date.

HANG IN THERE FELLOW DEADHEADS!!!!!! AS ALWAYS IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT.
    However, I don't see the Box Set currently listed for sale on the Dead's site right now either? My S/N was 091xx of 15000.
    Peace and Happy Hanukkah!

• carlo13

Merry x-mas to you too. Now the july 78 box completely disappeared from the site which makes me nervous. There were still a bunch left too.

• RobbZ

I feel for you, man. I made the mistake of ordering a simple CD (Terrapin Limited--3/15/90) for a Christmas gift some three weeks ago. Alas, it still sits in a "processing" status. Email requests have been answered with the same "robo-response" bullshit. And what makes it even more frustrating is dead.net had absolutely zero problems charging my credit card the day I ordered it...that portion of their logistical process seems to run flawlessly! And by comparison, I ordered other Christmas gifts from the Foo Fighters, Rush, and Pearl Jam websites the same day as my Dead order, and holy shit, like magic, all their merchandise arrived, as ordered, in less than a week.
    This "we're moving our warehouse" excuse has grown pathetic and old...any logistical issues dead.net is having should be transparent to the customer! But allow me to end my complaints with a few suggestions, as I'm the kind of person who won't complain without bringing some solutions to the table....: (1) SHUT DOWN ALL SALES UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO COMPLETE AN ORDER! (2) DO NOT CHARGE THE CUSTOMER UNTIL AFTER A PRODUCT SHIPS!

Merry Christmas All---and Carlo, if you're really Jonesin for those 78 shows, PM me (if it works) I'm sure I have a copy's I could share

• fourwindsblow

It may take a little time be patient.

"Due to a high-volume of email traffic, there will be a delay in response time".

• Kengoesto11

Wish I knew. I was hoping to confirm that the order will be recognized instead of forgotten. So I tried Dr. Rhino and got the same robo-response/apology as regular customer service email. These responses include a reminder that multiple inquiries may further delay an order...so handcuffed, LOL! But I can still play the shamisen and there are far worse things. It's all good.

• carlo13

I also ordered this box 7 weeks ago and still nada. I am waiting patiently because it will eventually ship. I will say it will ship on Dec. 22. What date do you think.

user picture

Member for

17 years 1 month

July 1978: The Complete Recordings

What's Inside:

• Five Complete Shows on 12 discs
• 7/1/78 Arrowhead Stadium: Kansas City, MO
• 7/3/78 St. Paul Civic Center Arena: St. Paul, MN
• 7/5/78 Omaha Civic Auditorium: Omaha, NE
• 7/7/78 Red Rocks Amphitheatre: Morrison, CO
• 7/8/78 Red Rocks Amphitheatre: Morrison, CO
Mastered in HDCD by Jeffrey Norman
Artwork by esteemed cartoonist Paul Pope
Intro and show-by-show liner notes by Nicholas Meriwether
Producer's Note by David Lemieux
Individually Numbered, Limited Edition of 15,000
Release Date: May 13, 2016

Announcing July 1978: The Complete Recordings

We’re pleased to announce JULY 1978: THE COMPLETE RECORDINGS, five incredible unreleased shows and the first official release from the long-lost tapes, recently returned to the Grateful Dead’s vault. Follow the Dead on a sonic journey through a superb selection of settings, an often epic adventure that finds them winning over Willie and Waylon fans in Kansas City, conjuring charisma in Omaha, and elevating the Red Rocks beyond their already spiritual planes. With five distinct performances painting the masterpiece of 1978, Betty Cantor-Jackson's always-pristine soundboard recordings, and the "hall-of-fame pedigree" of the Dead's first-ever shows at the legendary Red Rocks Amphitheatre, this is one release that far exceeds excellence in music, sound quality, and rarity.

Limited to 15,000 individually numbered copies, JULY 1978: THE COMPLETE RECORDINGS includes Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO (7/1/78), St. Paul Civic Center, St. Paul, MN (7/3/78), Omaha Civic Auditorium, Omaha, NE (7/5/78), and Red Rocks Amphitheater, Morrison CO (7/7/78 and 7/8/78) - all of the performances in this collection are drawn from the band’s master soundboard recordings, each newly mastered by Jeffrey Norman. The set also features original artwork by esteemed cartoonist Paul Pope (D.C. and Marvel comics) and in-depth liner notes written by Nick Meriwether (Grateful Dead Archives at the University of California, Santa Cruz), as well as a producer’s note from producer David Lemieux.

Due May 13th, we anticipate that this extraordinary box will sell out. Your best bet is to pre-order it now, then sit back, relax, and enjoy all the exclusive content we'll be rolling out over the next few weeks right here.

Looking for something a little more byte-sized? The collection will also be available for HD digital download in FLAC and ALAC, exclusively at dead.net, on release day.

user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

Nicely done Vince! PS: Bella got to say hi to Jerry at the local restaurant tonight - one picture is the RS one with 4.5 digits wave and the other is the one in front of the Pyramid. She loves her Uncle Jerry. Added Box of Rain from Wichita DaP along with UJB. Soon she'll be ready for a China>Sunflower.
user picture

Member for

9 years 1 month

It's all Betty ya bitter old crank. Your posts are about as pleasant as a morning hangover :-)
user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

that sucks! no it's??? so which dead era sucks again? I can't keep this shit straight.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 1 month

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure if Bolo's latest post is a clue, or just a demonstration of his recently learned Arabian counter-espionage techniques. Maybe he's conducting some sort of covert experiment, perhaps this is even the start of Operation Fried Mozzarella. Anyways, I'm not sure what to make of his clue, or of DL's comment that 19 is something they've never done before. Any pick is a great pick for me, but in looking at the larger picture, it seems we're due for either a very early pick (68-71) or a late one (87-91).
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

ahh.. much better. I was reading some of the posts over the last few days and decided I needed some cheese and crackers to go with some of this wine(ing). :D I had to crack up because I just got my "Make America Grateful Again" T-Shirt in the mail Friday, today was its first wear. Serendipitous me thinks... Happy Sunday all.. and we can start by being thankful that I was not in VGuys car on the ride back from the pool. I would have surely ruined their harmonies... The last time I was in Vegas I stayed at Mandalay Bay. It had the most kick ass pool(s) I have ever seen in my life. Another thing to be grateful for.
user picture

Member for

15 years

I'll second that Mandalay pool praise--super nice, complete with wave pool and sandy beach. Way at the far south end of the strip, but pools make it worth it.In I think 2006 my wife and I went to a great, sadly now defunct (de-funked)festival there called "Vegoose," which they did for a few years over Halloween weekend. Phil and Trey played twice, Rhythm Devils (w/ Mike Gordon of Phish), Tom Petty, Widespread Panic, plus a ton of other great acts from other genres--Damian Marley, Fiona Apple, the Mars Volta, the Roots. It was 2 or 3 days of daytime shows at several stages by unlv, then night time shows at various places around the strip later at night. We got back to hotel from Phil and Trey night show at like 5 am. Wish that one still happened--with all the other festivals sprouting up all over and specifically through the summer, would've thought that the location and time of year could have made it a huge thing. Check out the lineups they had: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegoose
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 years

Looks like both 5/11 and 5/26/72 are available again in the store. I wonder if the (expected) increase in visits to the site this coming week have anything to do with that. Pop in to pick up DaP 19 and while you're at it grab a couple of the most famous shows of that era. Not a bad idea by the folks in charge (or it's late and I'm overthinking it)...anyway, they are available for those on this board who may be looking for them.... Regarding the upcoming release, my gut tells me it's 1970. I've been wrong before (ok every time) but either way should be a fun week ahead-
user picture

Member for

10 years

It isn't difficult...-pre-hiatus is older than 1974, -post-hiatus younger than 1974 I love it all, as most of us do, but we also all have favorites. Nothing wrong with cheering for the next pick. I'd rather chat about live GD than I would chat about random non-G.D. b.s. that clutters this board on occasion. By the way, do we typically get two box sets released each year, or is one box set released? I think one box set is released each year...huh?
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

If any of you don't have these shows by now and are on the fence.. they are really must have's. Both of them. One epic, the other absolutely prime classic. They really are two of the best shows ever played (in my humble opinion). ..and yes, my soft spot is 67 to 74 also... This is good news (I think). I do have to wonder how fast these things are selling.. its been four years now..
user picture

Member for

10 years 8 months

Then set yourself free.....by all means.See ya! :) ...and remember folks.....don't sweat the petty stuff,but do pet the sweaty stuff. :)
user picture

Member for

10 years 8 months

If ya gotta fart in a crowded room,take it outside man. ;)
user picture

Member for

10 years 8 months

Much appreciated. "The eagle has landed," um, "the package has been delivered," yeah, I mean I gave him the CD ;) Now it's up to him to "hear" it. Will he catch the devine "disease?" I don't know, but it would be so cool if he did, and anyway I gave it my best shot. Yes, I am attempting to "indoctrinate" my friend into the brotherhood, out of love you understand, and yes Ripple alone should have sealed the deal, but who knows. China>Rider and many others are planned for a vol 2, if we get that far. We shall see...
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

....yeah. Went to the second go around. Perfect weather, perfect music. Sad that yearly festival faded away. And yes, the Mandalay pool is, pardon my French, the shit....
user picture

Member for

9 years 2 months

Ha! Pet the sweaty stuff. That's funny. I have listened to Veneta Playing in the Band 3x in the last 24 hrs. Trying to figure out what makes it better than the 20 or so E72 versions. Is it just the duration? We will see. Keith is definitely very prominent in Veneta, more so than I recall on the Europe shows, but I haven't listened to E72 in ages, so that may just be my memory.
user picture

Member for

8 years 1 month

Here in sweet sweaty Florida, pools are damn near must haves. Pool Bars being a close second. And those two lead to foolish escapades of Summer Legend.In the early 1970s there was an apt complex that featured a pool than snaked all through the development and it featured underwater stereo! Of course the music feature didn't last long, but the parties that went on were indeed crazy. Ladies swimwear wasn't as wild back then but young tanned hot bods have been a must since Babylon, and this place was the jewel of the Nile. Such fine memories! Summer Pool Parties were a weekly occurance as I got into the 80s complete with bar b cues and kegs of superb adult refreshment. When I finally put together a mobile DJ business that was our bread and butter, the 4 hour Pool Party. Times were perfect then or so it seems now looking back. I'm still deep in this 78 box and loving it more and more. This morning I'm grooving to 7-3 St. Paul with some fine Java and debating if I really need to wander out in the 10 am heat that's already 89 degrees! If I do, I guess it would be to go to..........you guessed it! The Pool. Hahahahaha.
user picture

Member for

11 years 5 months

I've been going thru my collection A-Z checking all labels, filenames, id-tags. Labeling all live shows I have that don't have song titles and ID-ing what songs they are. Came across my folder for Negativland and found it was lacking. A world wide search of libraries found none of their albums. (big surprise there!) Amazon has most, but even used prices are high. Any Negativland fans out there with a large collection (or small) that want to do some horse trading? If you never heard Negativland, odd stuff, a little like The Residents (more or less?) But I'd like to get more in stock. Hit me with PM's if you can help. thanks Dennis
user picture

Member for

12 years 11 months

I just completed a nice long morning stroll around town, (wearing my "Make America Grateful Again" T-shirt, Jim ;) and I listened to DaP7, start to finish. I chose this one because it got shelved pretty quickly after a couple of listens when it was released, and I have to say that it is still one of the weaker picks, IMO. Set I is solid, especially the Ramble On Rose, Must Have Been the Roses, and Music Never Stopped, but Set II sounds flat to me. For me, the most interesting part is the Rhythm Devils, which get far out there with weird vocal/animal noises... sounds like a cosmic trip through the rain forest. Which leads me to a question: What distinguishes a Rhythm Devils from a Drums? Is it a time period thing? Obviously, you can't have rhythm devils without Mickey, but it seems to have been a late 70s-early 80s thing. Is there anything that sets the two apart? Also, the three song second disc is disappointing, much like the two short discs in the 78 Box from the Red Rocks shows. Give us some filler, Dave! I know there is plenty to go around! Oh, and the slide guitar on Werewolves is horrendous... makes it damn hard to enjoy. Again, just my opinion. Peace
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

8 years 5 months

Agree with earlier posts. If you don't have either of these two grab them. They are excellent. Despite a lot of the best of 5-26 being on Europe '72, this gives you the entire suite - complete and uninterrupted.
user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

if you listen closely on 4/14/78, while they are doing the "dancin' in the streets" chant heading into drums, you can hear Jerry say "like the rhythm devils". so maybe it's a time period thing. Spring 78 RD, everything else is Drums. to me, though, drums is drums. it'd be fun for a day to have as pets a black cat and a white cat, one named "Drums" and one named "Space".
user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

late 80s/early 90s for the first time in a long time. Nightfall of Diamonds sounds reeeeeally good today. first few tracks of 6/16/90 VFTV sounded good earlier this morning. the sound from this time period reminds me of skating on ice. the sound just glides.
user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

one of the reasons i am not that crazy about this time period. Brent's great, but this song is way too personal. I love my daughter and spoil her beyond all comprehension, but i don't tell y'all about it.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 1 month

Actually, for me- nothing says Saturday night party like I Will Take You Home. That song just pumps me up- every single time. Anyways, totally kidding. Honestly, I appreciate the sentiments of the song, and it's heartfelt nature. But I'm not sure if there was ever a time when I was like, yeah please put that on- I could go for a killer Take You Home right now.
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

Its not my favorite repeat listen either.. Sure beats the Let Me Sing Your Blues Away I was listening to from Philly 9/21/73.
user picture

Member for

8 years 1 month

Ok. So as far as Brent's tunes go, curious how you guys feel about this one?I'd say it's my fav of his, especially in the Spring 90 TOO box................
user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

You're totally missing the point of the song which explains alot about the kind of deadhead you are. "Believe it if you need it or leave it if you dare".
user picture

Member for

12 years 11 months

No one is missing the point of I Will Take You Home. It's not possible. That is part of the problem.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

10 years 9 months

Love the recent comments about "palate cleansing." Always interesting to see what other people are listening to. Mine: Hawkwind, Stones, Paul Weller, Chris Robinson and the New Earth Mud, Joni Mitchell, John Lennon, Amon Duul, 10K Maniacs, Arild Anderson, Bruce Cockburn, Coltrane, Lee Morgan and Suzanne Vega. And now, back to Dead boards: 10/17/72, Fox Theatre.
user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

if that's all you can make of the song that is the problem.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Probably my favorite of the Brent composistions.Blow Away comes in second for me. Rock on
user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

Re IWTYH I can see the psychedelic giddiness: "something big and cold (has got a hold) of you". that's pretty funny if you think about a lysergic state of mind. a big oozy melty creature or something the literal lyrics are just too much for me, and the instrumentation. Remember, I have never sold a single record, so the joke's ultimately on me. enough of that topic. What about Gainesville? It sounds AWESOME right now....Truckin' into Drums...
user picture

Member for

11 years 5 months

Wish they had played it more. Song had the legs to go far but never got the time to develop. update - just checked seems they only did it about 18 times! Longest one I have is 8.5 minutes.
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

Best Brent tune,in my opinion. The rest of his songs seemed better suited for a Light Rock band than a psych band.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

The version from 3/25/89 is a standout. Brent's vocal approach feels like a southern gospel/soul influence. When I first started listening to the Dead in the early-mid '80's, Brent's songs didn't immediately catch on with me. By '89-'90, his songs really grew on me. I would be a very ecstatic happy camper if the next Dave's Pick has some nice Brent features.
user picture

Member for

10 years 8 months

start your engines. :)
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

....Gentlemen Start Your Engines. Seriously. An awesome song. Was lucky enough to catch one live....
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

....grate minds think alike....
user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

heard it once or twice on tape. Thought good ok yeah. then I heard it today on disc. Massive amounts of energy. if you wonder why people ask, "What about Gainesville?", give this show a listen. You will understand.
user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

sounds really good. I got the disc from my friend's pile of extras. had the second electric set on tape, but...
user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

I don't mind a Brent song or two in there; admittedly to my ears his voice got better with time - more raspy and able to scat/improv as time went on. He sounds best to me (vocally) in the spring '90 box sets. I had never really given his tunes much thought until they were popping up all over those set lists and I started taking a liking to, for example, Easy to Love You. While potentially cheezy in the title, the song has some good lyrics and a decent bounce. I also like Just a Little Light; Jerry on wah pedal anytime is good by me. Blow Away can be fun also, especially the longer versions. Also his voice lends nicely to backup vocals, again, the rasp. Thanks to the couple of peeps who shouted out over my vacation last weekend; weather was iffy (read: bad) but happily the family time worked out quite well and as far as I'm concerned, rain on Nantucket is still pretty much as good as any weather anywhere else. Oh yeah, and Cisco Brewery is one of the greatest places on Earth. Have an enjoyable safe day and week All. Looking forward to Fenway shows this weekend for sure. Sixtus
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

Just a little light and Blow Away are two of my favorite Brent Tunes... I like take you home too.. its not something I spin a bunch.. but things like that change over time.
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

https://archive.org/details/gd1969-07-11.123417.sbd.latvala.lee.smith.f… SBD 2013 07/11/69 NY State Pavilion, Flushing Meadow Park - Queens, NY Set 1: Dupree's Diamond Blues Dire Wolf Hard To Handle Silver Threads Casey Jones Sitting On Top Of The World Big Boss Man Mama Tried High Time Drums Caution (Do Not Stop On Tracks) Jam The Other One Cryptical Envelopment Death Don't Have No Mercy Turn On Your Love Light

Member for

16 years 10 months

vguy, Which one did you catch? I was at Pittsburgh, and loved that tune. Certainly not a feel-good lyric ("if you don't like trouble, better leave my ass be"), but a dark, swampy groove that Jerry delivered a searing lead on for the strange, open-the-floodgates instrumental break. Brent got his expletives in that night, taking his patented Little Red Rooster verse, too ; ) Id've preferred Gentlemen Start to either We Can Run or I Will Take You Home on the studio album. The latter has really grown on me over the years, at the time I hoped for anything but out of Space. On the Terrapin Limited show (3/15/90), Jerry puts in some nice midi horn flourishes. Sitting up in the rows directly behind Brent for that show, it was hard not to enjoy that one. Wish I'd have caught a Believe It Or Not!
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Coltrane "Stardust"; "Standard Coltrane"; "Bahia" marathon session from 7/11/58. (happy b.d. dad!)RR Kirk "Kirk's Works" 7/11/61 Joe Gordon "Lookin' Good" 7/11/61 (with an under-the-radar Jimmy Woods) John Patton "Blue John" 7/11/63 (Grant Green, too) GOGD State Pavilion 7/11/69 Merl & Jerry "Keystone Compays" 7/11/73 (you there, doc?) Bob Marley 7/11/73 (courtesy Cosmic Badger) Marshall Tucker Band "Where We All Belong" 7/11/74 Lucinda Williams "Car Wheels On A Gravel Road" companion disc, 7/11/98 All the estrogen of the household has headed to the absolute elsewhere which avails the opportunity to appreciate this thing we enjoy to the utmost. Peace.
user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

Yo! Rockers!!! My spies tell me that the next Dave's WILL be two consecutive shows----May 28 and 29, 1969. With filler from the 5/7/69 show. Yup, they've never done THAT before........... Personally, I think it's just an ugly rumor........... Rock it in the pocket! DOC
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

That explains a lot.. you hear dead people. That would be a stellar combo, it feels like we are due something vintage.
user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

Sing IWTYH in front of 100,000 heads cause I don't give a sh*t what you think about how much I love my daughter. Good for him. I know how he feels!!! I like We Can Run and Tons of Steel. My favorite Brent lead is a cover; Dear Mr. Fantasy. His raspy lead on that song gives me chills every time. I've been known to queue up all of 'em and let them roll one after the other. Some May 69? Whoo Boy. Do it Dave. Doc said so!
user picture

Member for

10 years 2 months

"Spies"?? You'll have to do better than that or change your name to DocBolo! I'm sayin' it's 6-10-73 on four discs, an extra bonus to subscribers -- unless it makes DaP20 a two-disc set -- and priced accordingly for ala carte sales. Let's see yer cards, mate..... Oh, and, uh, hope you're doin' well! (Readers: I'm teasing the Doc, he's been berry berry good to me.)
product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/july-1978-the-complete-recordings.html