• 1,210 replies
    Dead Admin
    Default Avatar
    Golden era Grateful Dead in the most golden city in the Golden State? Yes, DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 46 features the complete unreleased show from the Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles, 9/9/72. Loosen that tie, this ain't a red carpet rodeo - it's the after party that legends are made of. Consistently excellent from start to finish, this West Coast groove showcases tracks that would soon debut on EUROPE '72, solo material from both Jerry and Bob, a riveting iteration of "China>Rider," a couple of Chuck Berry doozies, a bonkers 35-plus "Other One" that hits all the psychedelic highs, and wraps up with a "Casey Jones"/"Sugar Magnolia"/"One More Saturday Night" finale that'll have you wondering why you wore a tie in the first place. Hooray for Hollywood, indeed.

Limited to 25,000 numbered copies, this release was recorded by Owsley Stanley and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman at Mockingbird Mastering. Oh, and it ships next week so you'll wanna grab a copy while you can.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • daverock

Thinking about it, King Crimson have also had quite a few of their live shows released over the years, too. Mainly tucked away in era defining box sets.

• jonathan918@GD

Yes, they have released a bunch of shows, maybe even a few tours.

Fantastic band to see live!!!

• Colin Gould

I was reading the latest issue of Mojo magazine which has an article about Pearl Jam. They have, apparently, issued around 500 official bootlegs of their concerts. Who knew?

• jonathan918@GD

I agree!

It's truly amazing, and you're right, no other band can provide this kind of enjoyment for fans, or build a legacy like this.

I was a little late to the party. I started getting tapes in 1988 from my older brother, but didn't make a show until 1991.

I always thought more would come out, especially after One From The Fault was released, but i never imagined it would be like this!!

A lucky bunch, we are!!

• daverock

It's truly astonishing when you stop and think about all the live shows that have been released over the last 30 years. I never expected all this when I started collecting their official releases back in the 70's. No other rock band could stand such a schedule.

• jonathan918@GD

Gave #46 a spin tonight and was absouletly blown away!

Fantastic sound. Fantastic performance.

It's releases like this and the current #49 Frost show, that gives me faith there is plenty more gold to mine in the vault

Rock on, gang

• Oroborous

Goodnight Gracie lol

• dmcvt

Just went up a few ago

• bluecrow

BigBrownie - Estimated > Franklins > Jam from 12/4/79 was filler on DaP 31 Uptown 12/3/79. The Shakedown that opened Set II on 12/4 appears to have a gap in SBD so not usable. (Edit - oops, my mistake, Shakedown opened Set II on 12/5).

I'm all in on this pick from the Kiel. Completely unfamiliar with it but I know that I really dig Fall '79. There are some very favorable reviews on archive, including one from the "legendary" capn doubledose. I know DaP 31 doesn't get much love, but it was my second show and its always a fun listen for me - spun it on a drive just last week. Just gonna say that the Jack-A-Roe is my favorite outside of those early '77 versions - Jerry's solo is exquisite. It is a puzzle that 12/1 hasn't been released but so be it. I mean, what about Gainesville? One thing's for sure, basically every release is a surprise to me. Sometime its something that's on my wish list, sometimes not, but always a surprise.

• bigbrownie

has a Space>NFA>Stella>Sugar US Blues tacked on at the end. That looks like 12/04 Uptown Theater in Chicago.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

3 years

Golden era Grateful Dead in the most golden city in the Golden State? Yes, DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 46 features the complete unreleased show from the Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles, 9/9/72. Loosen that tie, this ain't a red carpet rodeo - it's the after party that legends are made of. Consistently excellent from start to finish, this West Coast groove showcases tracks that would soon debut on EUROPE '72, solo material from both Jerry and Bob, a riveting iteration of "China>Rider," a couple of Chuck Berry doozies, a bonkers 35-plus "Other One" that hits all the psychedelic highs, and wraps up with a "Casey Jones"/"Sugar Magnolia"/"One More Saturday Night" finale that'll have you wondering why you wore a tie in the first place. Hooray for Hollywood, indeed.

Limited to 25,000 numbered copies, this release was recorded by Owsley Stanley and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman at Mockingbird Mastering. Oh, and it ships next week so you'll wanna grab a copy while you can.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 5 months

The EB just played last week here in Indy at a great, small club......The Vogue.....capacity less than 800...did not make it, but sooner or later I will. Looking forward to TTB with Ziggy Marley on 7/15 in Indy outdoors. First time seeing TTB.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by 1stshow70878

....the answer, of course, is yes. (My wife and I were at those shows). Would love to hear your thoughts.
Slip, Stitch and Pass, Vegas '96 and A Live One are also good ones if you want to tip your toe in the pool. '95 - '99 is peak Phish imo. Also that Saturday Bowl show. I've relistened to it twice already. Yup. I didn't imagine how great it was. I was worried that the "party favors" I had partaken in had effected my rating.

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

In reply to by Vguy72

VGuy - Thanks for the recommendation. It’s pretty cool you guys were at the Gorge ‘98 shows. The stuff I’m hearing on the radio by these guys is pretty good stuff, but that piece from the Saturday show you were at was a Buffalo Springfield moment
“ There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear”

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

That Mike ( or anyone else for that matter), there is a website called Phish.in that is basically an archive.org version for just Phish shows. If you continue down the Phish rabbit hole you can find all of the shows going all the way back to the very early years. I would guess that it is a complete collection of just about every show they played from 1990 to present day. Of course the further they go back there are missing tapes (example the 80s), but that is to be expected. All of the tapes are coming from the audience but are still cool. All for free too.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by That Mike

....almost forgot. You need to google Gamehendge and make sure you READ THE BOOK!

user picture

Member for

13 years 6 months

My covid project for two and a half years has been to re-release my program Dead Head TV on the internet. That day has come. We have a soft launch - the web site is in early stages of construction. We have segments from the first three episodes of DTV (April-May-June 1988) now available at:

Dreams We Dreamed dot com

Originally a monthly half-hour news-magazine format program produced by deadheads for deadheads, it now can be a time capsule from 1988 through 1990, when the Dead and deadheads were still touring the country. There are also interviews with San Francisco artists, musicians and Dead family members in upcoming episodes. Episode one and two feature reports on the Kaiser Convention Center 1988 shows and Frost Amphitheater 1988 shows.

Check back - more segments from the remaining fifteen episodes to come.

Enjoy!

nitecat

user picture

Member for

10 years 3 months

Totally agree with Angry Jack Straw on Better Call Saul over Breaking Bad. To me, the episode that kept me watching BB was Better Call Saul, the one that introduced Odenkirk's character. I'd loved him from Mr Show and Larry Sanders Show, and thought he finally brought a bit of levity into the dreary BB. And BCS is far from cheerful as Proudfoot says, but much deeper show for my tastes. And just wait for s5! Things heat up quickly. Lalo will become one of your favorite characters, maybe ever, and s6 is one of the great final seasons ever. I still take The Wire as my all time favorite show, but it's final season is my least favorite, and BCS's final season is my favorite. The show just got better and better as it went along. How Bob Odenkirk, Michael McKean, Jonathan Banks, Rhea Seahorn, Michael Mando, and none of the writers or directors have won Emmys for it is mind boggling. Especially given Aaron Paul winning 4 Emmys for Jesse Pinkman.

How good is Better Call Saul? As good as Dave's Picks 30 1/2-3/70 at the fabled Fillmore East, which I enjoyed on my commute today (Dark Star> St Stephen> The Eleven> 3 min of Lovelight then 1/3/70 Early Set That's It For the Other One> Cosmic Charlie). Good stuff.

One addition to VGuy's Phish recommendations is 6/11/94 You Enjoy Myself at Red Rocks. Summer '94 was very good for Phish. This YEM is fiery. Also, recommend 11/2/96 released as Under a Coral Sky on DVD and cd, but an FM broadcast SBD circulated for years before that. The second set has an amazing take on the Talking Heads classic Crosseyed and Painless> Run Like an Antelope, the Harry Hood is just gorgeous, and they encore with a terrific A Day in the Life (which is one of the coolest encores they do, it's something to behold a band actually nailing that song with a spectacular light show taboot). If one digs funk, Summer but really Fall '97 is a wonderful place to look for the cow phunk.

Eta: Gonna check that out, Nitecat!

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by alvarhanso

....you can check out when they covered Terrapin Station on the anniversary of Garcia's death in Virginia Beach. 8.9.98. They do a lot of good covers. La Grange, Roses Are Free, Soul Shakedown Party, Moby Dick, Life On Mars, Ya Mar, No Quarter, and much, much more!!
Phil and Warren Haynes sat in with them at Shoreline 9.17.99. Bass Jam ensues. Played Cold Rain & Snow and Viola Lee Blues (Wife and I were at that one also. Got lucky).
They even convinced Phil to jump on a trampoline! (Yeah. They used to do that too).
OK. I'm done geeking out for now. Thanks for listening.

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

NiteCat - Awesome site!

alvarhanso - And everyone with Phish recommends - thank you. I was going to say I detected a little funk in their sound (not James Brown, more Red Hot Chili Peppers-like)

BCS - Jack is right > leaps and bounds above BB. The “special guest” in the final season is Vince Gilligan genius.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by That Mike

....my favorite part!
The official name of the Fall '97 Tour was Phish Destroys America. And they lived up to the name.
Every show was 🔥.
Halloween in Vegas '98 they played the entire Velvet Underground Loaded record as their "musical costume". (I was there as well). Rumors abounded that they were going to cover Dark Side Of The Moon.
Jokes on us though. They played it the next night in SLC to a half empty arena. (I was not there. Boohoo).
Phish likes their jokes. Funny fuckers.
Signed up for the newsletter nitecat. Very cool.
Isn't music the best?!
Set The Gearshift For The High Gear Of Your Soul....
OK. Now I'm done. Sorry. Still buzzing from Hollywood, if I can borrow a phrase from gratefulhan.

user picture

Member for

11 years 7 months

In reply to by alvarhanso

Alvarhanso is correct. Lalo is an outstanding character. Charismatic, likable and ruthless, all at the same time. Season 5 is outstanding. I can’t tell you how many times I found myself on the edge of my seat, without even realizing it. I envy you and your son, PF.

Many people have recommended The Wire to me. I’ll check that one out.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by Angry Jack Straw

....I'm a huge Tron fan. My son and I have been watching Tron: Uprising recently. Pretty good.
Went and saw the Mario movie last night. Also pretty damn good.
Haven't checked out BB or BCS. Maybe I should?

user picture

Member for

2 years 9 months

Nitecat the site is priceless thank you being back in the lot feels great! My first phish show was at the Chestnut cabaret in Philly March of 92 I believe. I went to Drexel University and the cabaret was our campus bar. Hard to believe but that place was tiny! Looking forward to the MSG run!

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

Hey Scott, at least something good seems to have come of the pandemic. Well done you!
user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

Thanks for sharing your DTV site with us. In the group profile, is that you in front with the illegal smile?

user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

In reply to by Vguy72

Saw them do a bunch of great covers at Lemonwheel in 98'
When The Circus Comes (Los Lobos)
Hold Your Head Up (Argent)
Sexual Healing (Marvin Gaye)
Sabotage (Beastie Boys)
While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Beatles)

2nd nite:
Funky Bitch (Son Seals)
Cities (Talking Heads)

In addition to the live shows vguy mentioned, their Hampton Comes Alive release is stellar!
Has Cities on it as well as Boogie on Reggae Woman (Stevie Wonder) for covers not to mention all those great 1.0 songs...

Hockey playoffs has been pretty amazing. Those last two Leafs wins have been unbelievable. I think that legal wrestling match that sent Point into the boards was a huge catalyst for the Leafs.

I am rooting for my beloved Bruins. Love seeing Hall stepping it up. Always wished they were able to draft him over Seguin. Would love to see a Bruins / Knights final with the B's going against their old coach...

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by boblopes

I liked Breaking Bad, but as soon as I became familiar with Saul, well, I was stoked to hear there was a prequel.
Count me in as BCS over BB. Yeah, how have they not received any awards?…

Been watching Bob on Lucky Hank. He plays his part well but the writing kinda sucks. Doesn’t help that I’ve been a big Richard Russo fan and have read Straight man, the book it’s “based” on twice, including just before starting to watch the show. Why they had to basically do away with everything except some of the characters names makes no sense to me. I’m waiting to see where this will end up because at this point it is so far from anything to do with the book. I know movies/shows are never the same as the book, but this is ridiculous…
But it’s worth it to see Bob in a role that’s good for him, though I guess I really need to look into Mr Show…

Speaking of shows, nice work Nitecat! I will be looking forward to checking more of that out. Especially dug the lot scenes etc.

Oilers beat up the Kings pretty good last night. Perhaps establishing the upper hand at last? We shall see…
Hopefully the Leafs can break the curse and move on tomorrow. Vegas, after a slow start, seem to have done all but finish it off. Same unfortunately with the Dallas and the Bs (sorry Boblopes ; ) But the mystery seems to be if the AVs can be consistent and get the biscuit in the basket more, in order to overcome the Mighty Kraken. Good series so far, regardless of outcome! Krakens my new favorite team.

Interesting that there’s still no notice? Maybe it’ll just show up in the box like they did once or twice before…but I won’t get my hopes up.

user picture

Member for

3 years 6 months

Couldn't agree more.

BB was good, with some truly great episodes ( I fucking loved the one with the junkyard magnet!) but also pretty uneven in terms of the writing and acting, I'd have to say. I mean, one week Mr White is trying to kill Jesse, the next week he's risking his life to save him. And I could never tell if Jesse's character seemed so hollow because of the bad dialogue ("fat stacks, yo!") and dubious action (Jesse, who supposedly hates violence and has no experience with firearms, single handedly outguns a dozen cartel guys with automatic weapons) or just poor acting.

Saul was better, if only because it had more of a sense of humor. There's something always funny about Bob Odenkirk's hustles, and I thought the writers did a great job of creating a believable story arc that took him from small time con man to aspiring legit lawyer to cartel attorney.

The Wire was probably only the greatest thing that's been done so far for the TV screen, IMO. It works as drama, and it works as an almost documentary-like commentary on Everything That's Wrong With America. Each season focuses on a different aspect of wrongness: the drug war, the legal system, organized labor, politicians, the press, and so on. A lot of people find the hard truths involved to be hard to watch, and I have to admit: I will never watch the season that dealt with the educational system again, it's just so heartbreaking to see what happens to the kids involved. But the acting is tremendous from top to bottom, and the writing can't be beat. (If you like the show, read everything you can from David Simon, George Pelecanos, and Dennis Lehane. You'll thank me later.)

I think probably TPTB have decided not to ship DaP 46 until 45 sells out. (Just kidding.) (I hope.)

Twenny dollah bill I can set you straight
Meet me onna corner boy'n don't be late

user picture

Member for

3 years 9 months

In reply to by Crow Told Me

Hint: don't call a cartel member's grandmother biznatch. You will regret it.

from BCS

Wish I could dress as dapperly as Howard...

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

If you are new to Phish, curious, or debating the new release so you can familiarize yourself with the band, Gorge '98 is a grate start. It was a Thu/Fri night in the middle of nowhere (3 hrs from Sea), definitely for the Phaithful. Now, I was at these shows (my first Phish and Gorge experience), so, maybe, maybe I'm a little biased. But, I have always felt these were the 5/8 & 5/9 shows of Phish after 25 years of listening. They are not for everyone, like Dead on speed almost, but you do owe it to yourself to give them a listen. Happy trails either way gentlemen

user picture

Member for

11 years 7 months

In reply to by Crow Told Me

My apologies for the ensuing comments.

So, with that dirty hit on McCann by Makar, he went from one of my most admired players in the league to goon status. There’s no place for that kind of nonsense in the NHL, particularly from a player of his stature and skill. When I saw the play, I immediately thought of that thug Dale Hunter taking out Pierre Turgeon. My allegiance has switched to the Kraken and any other future opponent of the Avs. Not that it really matters.

For those of you who are surprised that Better Call Saul has never won any awards while Breaking Bad took home many, please remember that Milli Vanilli won a Grammy.

For those of you who have not seen BCS, it’s not necessary to watch BB first, but it can be helpful. You will pick up on some nuances in BCS that can make it more enjoyable.

I won’t mention any specifically, but Better Call Saul had some of the most unbelievable scenes I’ve seen on television. Scenes where you just sit there in disbelief after you watch it. Similar to what hopefully we’ve all experienced at a Dead show at some point in our touring days of old. God bless those writers. God bless those camera people. And God bless our boys.

user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

I had an email yesterday saying 46 was ‘on the way’. Not trackable so it hasn’t actually moved anywhere yet. Only mentioning it because of the comments about no notice yet.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I also got an email yesterday saying 46 is on it's way, but also not yet trackable. With luck it will arrive in 2-3 weeks.

Edit: UPS has now received the order information and states "Shipment ready for UPS".

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

In reply to by simonrob

They haven't written to me to tell me mine's on the way. Maybe the emails at this stage are a nice personal touch for subscribers only. A bit like when you get a free sandwich if you travel first class.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by Angry Jack Straw

Though I’m not sure I totally agree…depending on intent?
Meaning: did he really not know the puck wasn’t there, or did he know full well?
I believe he stated he assumed it was there? Of course what’s he going to say…
Either way he’s an idiot, but one way means he’s just an idiot who made a dumb, and costly mistake, while the other option means he’s even dumber for knowingly hitting the guy without the puck, 2 minutes minimum, or …..
From his experience, I’ll give em the benefit of doubt as far as intent, but yeah, either way that was some serious, unfortunate nonsense!

....and I got laid Monday night, so I'm not sure what you're all on about. And I quote, "I have been listening to Sirius satellite radio Phish for a month now and while technically excellent, this band seems to be unremarkable after the 90s - almost a quarter a century ago."
Now, I can only speak for myself of course, but if I think a band is over-rated, I don't listen to them for a month.
That's just me. 🍻

8-11-93 (my second Phish show) - Pink Floyd’s Great Gig In The Sky with Fishman on vacuum.
It’s real.
In fact, I’m watching it on video right now.
It’s on utuub.

Edit:
And later in that same set, Jesus Just Left Chicago.

Bobby is an avid sports fan.

oh bother.. a pretty negative post, I'm pretty sure the dead detested brutal negativity. I'm even more sure I hate seeing and loathe reading it.

So we have a fall '72 coming our way. Wasn't HF at the Jersey City 72 show? Or am I making that up??

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by Oroborous

....then thinking to yourself, "I sure showed them!"
I'm assuming that guy doesn't live in America. Look man. The US has a lot of issues right now, but sports and superhero movies are not on the list. I'm guessing your country doesn't like sports and superhero movies? In fact, if you moved here, my Jiminy Cricket would tell me that you would just add to the real problems. So please. Stay home. And inject the Dead into your veins 24/7. I'll discuss the new Dave's when I get it. Until then, I'll probably watch some Star Wars stuff and play some Dead. And a lot of other bands.
Probably get laid again. Who knows?
If this site was restricted to GD only topics, I would have gotten bored years ago. I've been turned on to cool bands, books, movies and TV shows from the group here that I wouldn't have known prior.
You inadvertently gave us something else for us non- Worshipping Of The Grateful Dead related topics to discuss. High five to you! You did it!
Seriously. You Better Call Saul.

user picture

Member for

2 years 5 months

Garcia was a huge S.F. 49 ers fan.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by billy the kiddd

....must have been a dream I dreamed long ago.
Fuck it. I'm cranking the Cities from 4.23.23 just out of spite.
Another grate cover they do of another grate band.
And that was a really good Cities.
Better than tho comments tend to trigger me. But I'm not sorry.
I saw on Instagram that Mike Gordon and Bobby Weir hung out at Tri-Studios during the west coast tour. So there's that. Guess Bob likes to hang with over-rated musicians. Oopsie.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by proudfoot

....not my fault he posted his name. If fulfillment is his interest, he has a weird, mean way of showing it. Take care Tom. Good luck.
Go Squids!! 2-1 now.
The official logo for the west coast spring tour was an octopus. Eight shows. Eight arms. They knew what they were doing.
And they can all skate.

I wouldn't be as forthright as that other chap, but it is drag seeing all these posts about hockey. The odd one's alright, but to have a running dialogue for as long as this -it's just taking the biscuit. I don't know what the puck people are going on about most of the time. Quite rude really, to hijack the board with a non musical subject that people who don't live in the U.S.know nothing about.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Probably due to the fact that it has been a long time since we have had a new release to discuss, there have been more posts about hockey and Phish on here recently than about the Grateful Dead. That doesn't mean that one has to come on here and post such an angry and negative rant, basically dissing Americans and what they hold dear. That is rightly deemed to be totally unacceptable.

At the same time, it should be noted that if someone posts anything political on here then there is instant outrage and calls to post such things where they belong, whereas non-GD related posts about beer, hockey etc. seem perfectly acceptable. Who decides what is acceptable here and what isn't?

Here we play hockey but I don't post about it as I realise than people in other countries will have no interest in it. Hell, we even play ice hockey here as well.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Let's talk about pickleball or squash. :-P

-edit- By the way, there is a Sports Section here. Just type it in the 'ol dead net search bar...

-edit 2- Another BTW, we need picks over on POT Day w/ Discussion page..................

user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

Got my shipping notification. Not yet trackable. Hoping for mid-week.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I might be a Stupid American but I do know phish does suck....hehe. Oh yeah, the rest of the world is soo much better...?? This comment is not meant to diminish, put down or offend anyone.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Still not sold out? That makes 2 in a row that have been sitting on the shelves. Perhaps you ought to try a different decade. Just sayin'. Or a new selection team. Maybe the 70's have been fully mined.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

In reply to by KRIYAS

I agree with what Simonrob says - although I wouldn't assume all Americans like hockey. Maybe a bit like assuming all English people are interested in the upcoming coronation. No one I know is.

For the self confessed stupid, here's one from Shakespeare - " A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."

It seems to me that it's normally the people with the loudest voices who try and decide what is and isn't acceptable.

user picture

Member for

6 years 9 months

It seems to me that the people decide what’s worthy of discussion. Personally, I like diversity, and I am truly Grateful for recommendations I’ve received, not only on music, but books & films also. I do come on here to talk (mainly) about the Dead and upcoming releases, but just like my listening habits, diversity is key.
If a minority of contributors stop discussing anything on here, or move to a different topic thread, then that’s the people speaking.
So, I say vote with your fingers.
By the way, I cannot wait to hear #46. I am especially excited to find out the track listing on the bonus disc. I received my shipping notice days ago, but I tend to ignore these things, because: I’ve never NOT received any GD release, and: when it gets here, I’ll be thrilled. That’s just me, y’all don’t have to agree.
P.S. if I could listen, discuss, think about ONLY the Dead, it would be a much smaller world for me. And I know I don’t need to tell you this, but……
Music is the Best!!

I’m very surprised by your comment. You generally seem pretty levelheaded.

First, Mike is not an American and he posts regularly about hockey.

We are not cocky about hockey. We are passionate about it. If you care to read some of my posts in the past, I have drawn many similarities between hockey fans and Grateful Dead fans. It’s not an accident that so many here enjoy hockey. Hence the posts. If nobody had an interest, the topic would die.

Let me ask you this. When you went to a Grateful Dead concert, did you only talk about the Grateful Dead?

Why aren’t you complaining about Better Call Saul? That has been a main topic for the past few days. What about pets? That was a big topic six months or so ago. Why do you think people use their pet or hockey team in their personal logo?

There are many topics and bands that I don’t enjoy. I simply scroll past them. I suggest you do the same.

Please feel free to post about cricket or the Royals. It won’t bother me one bit. All I ask is that people stay away from the two generally accepted taboo topics, religion and politics. It does happen on occasion. So be it.

Congrats to the Kraken last night. And the Panthers for extending the series and making Boston work for it.

Mike - good luck to our beloved Maple Leafs tonight. Let’s wrap this up so we can get some rest for the next round.

I plan on watching as soon as I get home from my daughter’s lacrosse game.

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/en/grateful-dead/special-collections/daves-picks/daves-picks-vol.-46-hollywood-palladium-los-angeles-ca-9972/081227834593.html