• 2,395 replies
    heatherlew
    Default Avatar
    The unexpected return of the masters of the Grateful Dead's triumphant show at the Albuquerque Civic Auditorium, November 17, 1971, yields great rewards. The Dead came in HOT for their first New Mexico show. Aided by clarity and precision and abetted by confidence and focus, they finessed old standards with definitive takes. With Keith now blending in seamlessly on keys, the first set offered up a triple shot of electric Blues, an exceptional "You Win Again," and a stellar "One More Saturday Night" to wrap things up. And the second set, well, it might just be unlike any you've ever heard. Archivist David Lemieux urges you to turn it up and do it loudly. We won't dare spoil all the surprises, but pay special attention to the rippin' "Sugar Magnolia," the aggressively monstrous "The Other One," and the highly-danceable "Not Fade>GDTRFB>Not Fade." Rounding out the 3CDs, you'll find selections from Pigpen's return tour at Ann Arbor, MI, 12/14/71. Subscribers will get nearly all of the complete show as this year's bonus disc.

As always, Dave's Picks Volume 26 has been mastered to HDCD specs from the original analog tapes by Jeffrey Norman and is limited to 18,000 individually-numbered copies*.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • Diggey
    Default Avatar

If anyone is looking for this or any of this year's Dave's Picks, shoot me a PM. $25 plus shipping. The bonus disk is an additional $25.

• cheyler196
    Default Avatar
    I was wondering what the solution might be to this problem. If the bonus disc came with the edits necessary to re-assemble the show in the correct running order, it would be difficult to listen to it 'as-is'. Re-assembling the show from the disc as-released also makes for difficult listening. Listening to the show out-of-sequence is OK but not optimum. The only real solution is to make the files available digitally. Give a unique one-use download code to each purchaser and allow the download of the files with the necessary edits. Given the limited nature of the releases and the speed at which they sell out, this couldn't possibly affect sales and would definitely reduce the complaining.
  • alvarhanso
    What a fantastic show and fantastic recording! Combine this and DaP 21 4/2/73, and Rex has two of the best sounding tapes released. And the performance matches the pristine recording here more than 21, IMO. The Other One (both halves) have great jams, Wharf Rat is a strong '71 version, NFA> GDTRFB> NFA is ridiculously raucous, and we get almost an entire other show as a bonus! This is the Pick of the year for me so far. 25 is a good show with three truly great renditions of songs, the first two, and second set closer, otherwise a good show. This show SMOKES and the bonus is a good show; the best aspect of it is the side by side comparison one has for Keith lineup and Keith and Pig, with nearly identical setlist choices.
  • Mind-Left-Body
    This is a great recording.
  • Born Cross Eye…
    This thread is quieting down after the announcements of the North West Pacific 73-74 box and Dave's Picks 27. I suspect it be removed from public view like the threads for Dave's Picks 17 thru 24 have been taken down, away from public view.Yet, at this posting I can read the threads for DaP 13 - 16. Why?
  • icecrmcnkd
    I’ll need some L-Dopa, 5-HT, NE, and BDNF to process
  • Born Cross Eye…
    Well, I was wrong as were the 70's *mafia*
    I don't recall seeing any calls for an 80's show on these two comment boards - this DaP 26 or the NW '73 - '74 box comments boards. Oh well, no big deal. I used to have this 9/2/83 as an audience tape set and a fine one to boot. I got rid of it (and many other GD tapes) when I was downsizing in the mid 2000's during a move from one domicile to another. A very good show, if I recall correctly.
  • mbarilla
    F%CK YES The GODS have spoken September 2, 1983 excited for this release and a few in particular LLR ~ Deal plus Estimated Eyes and Throwing Stones, really all of it but especially interested in these a few weeks back i pulled out Dicks Picks 6 Smoking hot "They LOve Each Other" ~ Estimated Eyes this one is going to be a HEATER , time for a stroll with Mary Jane cool cover art for number 27, number 26 was awesome artwork too , looks great while sun was sinking low
  • Mr. Jack Straw
    Default Avatar
    http://www.dead.net/store/music/new-releases/daves-picks-volume-27
  • mbarilla
    Would love a show from this year, if the Rhinos go with 1983 performance I wouldn't be surprised if it's 10.17.83 from Lake Placid, New York 1983 - 1984 release would be near the top of my request list , March and April have some gems
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

7 years 6 months

The unexpected return of the masters of the Grateful Dead's triumphant show at the Albuquerque Civic Auditorium, November 17, 1971, yields great rewards. The Dead came in HOT for their first New Mexico show. Aided by clarity and precision and abetted by confidence and focus, they finessed old standards with definitive takes. With Keith now blending in seamlessly on keys, the first set offered up a triple shot of electric Blues, an exceptional "You Win Again," and a stellar "One More Saturday Night" to wrap things up. And the second set, well, it might just be unlike any you've ever heard. Archivist David Lemieux urges you to turn it up and do it loudly. We won't dare spoil all the surprises, but pay special attention to the rippin' "Sugar Magnolia," the aggressively monstrous "The Other One," and the highly-danceable "Not Fade>GDTRFB>Not Fade." Rounding out the 3CDs, you'll find selections from Pigpen's return tour at Ann Arbor, MI, 12/14/71. Subscribers will get nearly all of the complete show as this year's bonus disc.

As always, Dave's Picks Volume 26 has been mastered to HDCD specs from the original analog tapes by Jeffrey Norman and is limited to 18,000 individually-numbered copies*.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

I recently had a surgical procedure (knee replacement) that is known for a long and painful recovery. 6 weeks post op I became depressed, which I learned is a common thing 6 weeks out. Point is depression is a real and powerful condition that is overwhelming and it could be a factor in how Doc is feeling. Hope the dark clouds pass and Doc has many good days ahead. Good Rockin Doc! Now what about David Duryea?
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

I cannot add much more than what others have shared here except that I was touched and saddened by HF's shout-out. The last I heard from Doc was a few days ago, he said he was thinking about checking out, that things here had run it's course. I replied, but that was the last I have heard from him. David Duryeau also, which concerns me. I understand wanting to take a step back completely.. Doc is a kind soul. I have nothing but respect and wish him the absolute best in this world and the next. I might be naïve.. but I believe goodness gets returned. Sort of a karma thing. We all hit bumps in the road and we all have our days in the sun and days when life has kicked us hard and tossed us to the curb. My hope is that a series of unexpected positive things reach the good doctor and karma smiles back on him. The suns gonna shine in my back door someday.. right? Nothing but positive thoughts and much respect from JimInMD.
user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

I recently checked Doc's Dead.net profile and it has changed from an iconic photo of Bobby and Doc's real name and other information to a mere time since registering on Dead.net, his is currently 9 years 50 weeks. Then it struck me - and VERY LOUDLY - from my "internal, all natural, built-in built to last, 60+ year old Grateful Dead jukebox": CHINA DOLL
user picture

Member for

10 years 2 months

Maybe this will help me lighten up about Doc's dark passage... and perhaps let him know he's well-loved and we're just gonna wait to hear from him again. So after the usual preliminaries, Doc promises to send his favorite GD shows, best sound only (my request) from 67 to 74 (my request, again). And I like physical CDs so I can file 'em in chrono order on my live GD shelves. Geez, that's asking a lot, but Doc explained that his receipt of this music dedicated him to lifelong sharing without return favors. There's a Deadhead. One day a box arrives and it contains like 60-70 shows and nearly 100 CD-Rs. I almost had to strap on an adult diaper. In time, my ears get suspicious and we find that Doc has sent us 100 discs of MP3 files! Not high-rez flac, MP3s. So I call him and give him a good-natured "How could you???" He said, "Your ears can't tell." I said, "Why do you think I'm on the phone??" We laughed over it. And he promised to "make good." (Can you imagine how much work his first batch took, and what an ungrateful skunk in Colorado sounds like?) So, just based on his generosity, I obtain a pretty expensive, large-format B&W print of Pigpen in his overalls, playing harp, with Bobby in the shadows behind him taken by my photog friend, Larry Hulst, who's shot every rocker and blues-er since he came back from 'Nam in 1969. I roll it up, pack it in a triangular, not tubular, mailer and ship it off. Phone rings. It's Doc. Was that print expensive? he asks. Kinda, why? I ask. Cuz it arrived damaged, you shoulda used a thick round mailer, he said in a factual tone. Goddamn, so sorry, let me send you another, I say. Oh no, it's Pigpen and a little damage makes it even better, he said. So we're even in some weird karmic way, both having fumbled it slightly. Many months later, my listening buddy, Steve-o, and I are at his cabin in the foothills of the Rockies, absorbing yet another prime DaP. "Guess we'll never hear from the Doc again, eh?" We agree. Just a few days later, a small pkg arrives in the mail. It's a hard drive with 100 GD shows in high-res flac files, with tons of Freddie, BB and Albert King (Doc knows I love the three Kings), plus Muddy Waters; the thing is packed, all in high-rez files. The moral of the story: Doc always comes through, even for idiotic strangers like me. So tonight I'm sayin', Come on, baby, you're gonna pull through the darkness. You're gonna regain your coffee-fueled "Good Morning Rockers" attitude and our love and support is going to reach you and ease your passage back to the bright sunshine. I just hope you don't notice a couple of hot tears streakin' down my face right now.
user picture

Member for

10 years 2 months

Maybe this will help me lighten up about Doc's dark passage... and perhaps let him know he's well-loved and we're just gonna wait to hear from him again. So after the usual preliminaries, Doc promises to send his favorite GD shows, best sound only (my request) from 67 to 74 (my request, again). And I like physical CDs so I can file 'em in chrono order on my live GD shelves. Geez, that's asking a lot, but Doc explained that his receipt of this music dedicated him to lifelong sharing without return favors. There's a Deadhead. One day a box arrives and it contains like 60-70 shows and nearly 100 CD-Rs. I almost had to strap on an adult diaper. In time, my ears get suspicious and we find that Doc has sent us 100 discs of MP3 files! Not high-rez flac, MP3s. So I call him and give him a good-natured "How could you???" He said, "Your ears can't tell." I said, "Why do you think I'm on the phone??" We laughed over it. And he promised to "make good." (Can you imagine how much work his first batch took, and what an ungrateful skunk in Colorado sounds like?) So, just based on his generosity, I obtain a pretty expensive, large-format B&W print of Pigpen in his overalls, playing harp, with Bobby in the shadows behind him taken by my photog friend, Larry Hulst, who's shot every rocker and blues-er since he came back from 'Nam in 1969. I roll it up, pack it in a triangular, not tubular, mailer and ship it off. Phone rings. It's Doc. Was that print expensive? he asks. Kinda, why? I ask. Cuz it arrived damaged, you shoulda used a thick round mailer, he said in a factual tone. Goddamn, so sorry, let me send you another, I say. Oh no, it's Pigpen and a little damage makes it even better, he said. So we're even in some weird karmic way, both having fumbled it slightly. Many months later, my listening buddy, Steve-o, and I are at his cabin in the foothills of the Rockies, absorbing yet another prime DaP. "Guess we'll never hear from the Doc again, eh?" We agree. Just a few days later, a small pkg arrives in the mail. It's a hard drive with 100 GD shows in high-res flac files, with tons of Freddie, BB and Albert King (Doc knows I love the three Kings), plus Muddy Waters; the thing is packed, all in high-rez files. The moral of the story: Doc always comes through, even for idiotic strangers like me. So tonight I'm sayin', Come on, baby, you're gonna pull through the darkness. You're gonna regain your coffee-fueled "Good Morning Rockers" attitude and our love and support is going to reach you and ease your passage back to the bright sunshine. I just hope you don't notice a couple of hot tears streakin' down my face right now.
user picture

Member for

10 years 2 months

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

the pickins' are slim this time of year! After the abundant April, what do we have? a show or two in May, France, 7/02's cool, but he's not a big fan. Yale bowl? Meh. There's some sweetness in August, but things don't pick up again until Keith hits town. That's a loooong time between celebrations - I'd be cranky, too.I'll be listening 6/21.
user picture

Member for

10 years 2 months

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

the pickins' are slim this time of year! After the abundant April, what do we have? a show or two in May, France, 7/02's cool, but he's not a big fan. Yale bowl? Meh. There's some sweetness in August, but things don't pick up again until Keith hits town. That's a loooong time between celebrations - I'd be cranky, too.I'll be listening 6/21.
user picture

Member for

10 years 2 months

user picture

Member for

10 years 2 months

user picture

Member for

10 years 2 months

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

user picture

Member for

10 years 2 months

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

80s fan. Thanks for the link, finally got to hear the first set. Even better than I recall
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

Always enjoyed your witty contributions here.
user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

That’s an awesome story. And your first show is one of my favorites. Got it on cassette and loved it. Then Dick blessed us all with it.
user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

go the US on a whim wind up in SF "tomorrow the Grateful Dead and the Who will be playing in Oakland. and then the day after that, as well." man. speechless.
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

10/9/76 as a first show.. just by reading the entertainment section of the local paper? Wow. Did somebody say ether... zzzzzzthd
user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

Best wishes.Focus on the recovery which will be hastened by listening to greasy GOGD.
user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

I was listening to 5/11/72 the other day, and I really think I heard Pigpen talk about keeping a bucket of grease by his bed (yeah, horny ol' Pigpen...tmi, bro. do I talk about my "adventures" in public? not that there's that many anymore at my age, but...oh! tmi, you say? a-HA!) anyway, it caught my ear.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

May our thoughts and prayers be also with Vguy at this difficult time ; )
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Check out our little towns 4th annual block party sponsored by awesome Bonfire Brewing https://youtu.be/TypEfuRlFAU I mention grease because the Record Company, Saturday’s headliner, mumbled something about “since we’re out here in the Styx or whatnot, we would like to try something different” and then proceeded with a rockish version of Easy Wind of all things.....we have some of it on the wife’s phone, but we’re so Geezerish we haven’t figured out how to post it here yet lol It was different but good, we’ll send when we figure it out. You know, right after we get lectricity!
user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

This Darkness Got to Give! Prayers, love, and light pouring forth for you Doc. Keeping you in mind, and feeling so grateful for all you've done for me and my friends here. In the Spirit of the good Doc, I'd like to reconnect with my mission of spreading this music to pay forward all the kindness bestowed on me by Doc and so many others. Whether you are looking for a specific show, 1971, or the whole damn archive; send me a PM and we'll get you "more shows"! Good night, Rockers! "We'll all be together, forever and ever, when we make it to the promised land."
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

....so don't feel sorry for me. It was a fun ride, but recent news puts certain things in perspective.
user picture

Member for

7 years 9 months

Just catching up on the news from Doc. I was just in touch with him not too long ago. I sent him an Allman Bros show, and a link to an article I found about said show. It was really cool finally getting to share something with him -- given that I probably have two dozen or more shows that he's shared with me. It sounds like the depression is really kicking his ass right now. It'll do that. It'll make someone insular and anti-social. It'll make someone turn away from people and things that normally bring them happiness. (Packing up his guitars? Deleting all the "guitar shit" from his computer?) Its a sombitch that doesn't fight fair. Hope he's getting the help he needs for recovery . . . both physical and mental. Hope he's back on these boards sooner or later, with a spirited post about some fantastic under the radar 71 show and the classic "You know where to find me." Even if he isn't, I hope he knows how much his prescence livened up this place.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 years

Depression is a bitch. And you're right-it doesn't fight fair. Depression works against you in so many ways, including tricking you to stop doing the very things that help fight depression (excercise, being socal, indulging in your hobbies, etc). Like everyone, I've certainly had my bouts with depression too so Doc, if you're listening-I know how hard it can be. Keep fighting and just reach out to anyone here if you need someone to chat with. We'd all be happy to lend an ear...
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Amen Vguy,I was just playin with you, and trying to lighten the mood. The more serious or shity the situation, the more I reach for the comedy.... It was a damn fine series though....
user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Because the linking of China Cat with I know You Rider was so perfect and the playing so visionary, I tend to forget about this earlier coupling. But I have just listened to the Road Trips Vol 4. No 1, which features the shows from 23rd and 24th May 1969. They had the thumbs up on here recently, I think form hippygirl. Anyway, they are both electrifying sets, and the jam between China Cat and The Eleven on the second date is amazing. It sounds so powerful and natural-it almost explodes with energy.
user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

We saw Rainbow Full of Sound at Donovan’s Reef for Tie Dye Tuesday this week. Rainbow Full of Sound is led by keyboardist/vocalist Waynard Scheller who has performed with Bob Weir, Jorma Kaukonen and Jack Casady, John Kadlecik, members of Ratdog, among others. His Rainbow band members have changed several times over the years. This time the guy he had on drums had just returned from California playing with Phil Lesh. The band plays Grateful Dead songs as well as originals and some others. Tuesday night they played mainly Dead except for 2 originals. During the set break I went up and talked to Waynard, and he sold me his cd: Waynard Scheller with Rainbow Full of Sound – American Hippie (2017). SET ONE: 1- China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider, 2– Ramble On Rose, 3 How Sweet It Is, 4– Birdsong > Space > Birdsong, 5– He’s Gone, 6– The Way You Do the Things You Do > Low Spark of High-Heeled Boys tease, 7– Crazy Ally (original) SET TWO: 1- So Many Roads, 2- San Francisco Rain (original), 3- Jack Straw, 4- Catfish John, 5- Samson & Delilah, 6- Scarlet Begonias > Fire On the Mountain, 7- Comes A Time, 8- Turn On Your Love Light ENCORE: Deal ------------------------- If you're close to Sandy Hook, NJ, sounds like Tuesday nights are happening. ------------------------- Wipe a tear from the eye and raise a Cheer to Doc. Hang tough man and thanks.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

My wifehad stroke about a year and a half ago. Recovery is long and arduous but progress is being made. I am now a full time care giver. Tough road I hope the good dr. Makes it back here. He will be missed. He was kind enough to share some ‘71 shows with me also. Long live the good dr! Rock o
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 7 months

Thanks for the post mbarilla. Fantastic Bobby Mcgee! So many wonderful shows in April leading up to the monster FE run at the end of the month. Pig was magical and in fine form in the Spring of 71'. Not being a musician, I am not sure how, but it does seem returning to the one drummer format gave Pig more freedom, energy, and confidence Man, how quickly life for Pig slipped away. April 71' box would be so kind. Have a wonderful weekend all and be kind to others! Sam T
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

28 years ago today. Damn “where does the time go?”First trip to the promised land and first Cali show. Love Cal expo, remember it was super chill GA, and drinking Anchor steamers at a concert! What a trip; 3 Cal EX, 2 JGB at Warfield, 3 Shoreline....booyah 8-17&18-18; just orderd tix for these Jerry G Birthday Band shows. Interesting line up. My cousin turned me on to a great video of them at the Rocks last year....figured we have to go since it’s in the hood.....usually go to Folk Fest in Lyons that weekend, but don’t get much “dead” associated music out here.... https://www.jambase.com/article/star-jerry-garcia-birthday-band-play-2-…
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

10 years

Sorry to hear about Doc. That email read like depression's internal override--I'm done, don't do it, its all bad anyway. Wishing Doc well. Sometimes you ought to pull out your full Live at Leeds or Live at Hull or Isle of Wight or Tommy deluxe with the '69 compilation version, and just listen to the Tommy suite loud. I tend to skip the silly songs (Fiddle and Camp and the 20-40 second ones), but the rest is amazing. Stunning what Townsend, Entwistle and Moon can do.
user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

Evil stuff. Got Anthony Bourdain too (or so it seems).
user picture

Member for

11 years 1 month

Exactly what I do, every month or two, hit the reset button with The Who or a few other decent high fidelity recordings, put something on the victrola at volume approaching a live show and see about blowing a fuse or two. Will measure decibel levels with an old RS SPL meter so to not get carried away. Some systems provide enough distortion that listening loud gets painfull all too quicky, I can run some old but super efficient Klipsch Cornwall IIs up to 95-96 decibels driven by an old high end Onkyo receiver... really, 90-92 decibels is plenty loud enough for short periods for this codger. Most listening is done around 82-85 decibels. Permanent damage can happen at sustained levels above 100db, even long levels in the 90s. You might want to check your levels. Music certainly needs some headroom to become dynamic, show the spread between soft and loud. This is on the "if it blows up or catches fire" system, don't really care. Went to see Steve Vai about five years ago, now that was really very very loud, plaster falling from the ceiling loud. I work for that house, they made sure we had earplugs. Neighbors say they enjoy the old time GD music they hear walking the road by my house. No excessive noise visits from the local authorities in thirty years... but we are so small around here, they know me and i know them. We are all neighbors. And in three weeks, another law changes.... garden supply houses are already advertising on TV about indoor gardening set ups. It's hilarious. A quick shout out to the doc, he turned out to be an old neighbor of sorts, pleased to learn that he actually lived nearby many years ago and knew the area where I live, this is in Vermont, after all. To think we were zooming by each other twenty whatever years ago on the only main road through, not knowing which dead show might be on our car stereos, could it be synchronous? First dead show was Baltimore March 73, why did I go, because I could! Finally! I missed them badly several times, they first played DC at Georgetown U in 1970, then a free show at American U fall of 1972, then Baltimore fall 72 too, was up in Maine for all of those... had listened to them for about five years, still have all the original vinyl, trashed of course... be nice, otherwise I will bore you to tears with my mindless midlate 60s/early 70s DC music scene stories like how Roy Buchanon worked in a local barber shop cutting hair to get by, how Bo Diddley moved from Chicago to DC, then set up a small recording studio in his home on Rhode Island Ave NE which became a music hang out or how Muddy Waters was the house band at The Cellar Door for weeks on end, they were there so much early in 1973, one night our table was so close, literally under Pinetops piano I went to see Muddy open for Clapton in Augusta Maine in the mid/late 70s and walked out when Clapton came on... Just could not listen to what sounded like pop music after getting down with the real authentic blues cheers!
user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

The "Elvis" of bad boy of chefs commits suicide in France, Friday 8 June 2018.Heck, he was only 4 months older than myself. --- Other deaths of *public folk* this week: Kate Spade, the fashion handbag designer sister-in-law of actor David Spade commits suicide, Tuesday 5 June 2013. She was only 55. --- Now playing: Dark Star - 10/26/89 Miami Arena Now drinking: QUAD from Weyerbacher, Easton PA
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

1-I am alone. 2-I am a burden. 3-Everything would be better if I was dead. Take care of each other. Friends or family can be vital in breaking this chain of thoughts.
user picture

Member for

10 years 2 months

Bro, I've been there, on both sides. I have examined the option of suicide because it would solve so many problems. Except that it's a permanent solution to a (likely) temporary problem. And my reasoning has always captured that by saying to myself, "It's not like going to Canada for the summer..." It's welcoming nothingness, surrendering being a conscious being. Plus, you don't get to take the CD collection with you. That snaps me right back. Seriously, at times I've considered checking out. But then I always say that I can try harder, do better, and that the sunshine and the high of being a sentient being is too good to give up til I got to. I love being alive. So we know I haven't had really bad depression because for suicidal folks there's no sunshine, no future, no stepping back from the abyss. Spade and Bourdain both prove that facades mean nothing. And that people who are going to do it don't send signals so someone can stop them. Let's not extrapolate to our missing crewman here. And, yes, there's something we all can do every day to appreciate the people around us and let 'em know they make a difference in our lives. And praying, which doesn't have to be a religious thing. It's a prayer to the unknown powers of the universe and helps channel our feelings and sometimes those vibes do get through at the other end. Keep on loving, keep on trucking, HF
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

Started the anniversary thing and got hopelessly behind. But that's a good thing. These shows are as good as it gets.
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

what?... sorry.. but I seem to hear better when I can see a persons lips move.
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

Huh..
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

the irrepressible Bob - Easy Skanking from the Boston Music Hall, 6/08/78. Also, today is Derek "carrying the Torch" Trucks birthday - 1979. Listened earlier to his and Susan's show from a year ago in Philadelphia - 'tis the shis.
product sku