• 7,839 replies
    marye
    Bolo24 says: An Idea, Perhaps? Since we're all going to have a fair amount of spare time on our hands for the foreseeable future, what about starting another thread where we all listen to the same show/release on a given day and then share impressions afterward? Folks can submit suggestions and one person (not me) picks what we'll all listen to - call it Deadnet Picks or something. Anyway, if this idea is deemed to have merit, I'd suggest one of the loyal regular posters take the lead and do the picking - y'all can decide who. Might be fun. If it does go forward, I nominate Dick's Picks 18 for the first listen. Been talked about here lately, and, had it been a single show rather than a compilation, we'd probably be talking about it in the same conversation as Cornell, Veneta, etc. Or perhaps even Gainesville?? Stay safe and healthy, friends - this planet needs as many Deadheads as possible.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • icecrmcnkd

Unless it’s the audio track of video.
    I’ve recorded video at several shows. They’re on utoob at DeadFloyd69.

Otherwise, with around 4TB of SBDs on HDs, most of which I haven’t listened to yet, there is no reason for me to listen to an AUD recording of GD.

Floyd is a different story because AUDs are mostly what exist.

• Oroborous

I mean I’m not arguing, I totally get it, but hasn’t there ever been a show so ridiculously good that you forget about the tape?
    That you’d regret not hearing?
    Of course, like I said, unless Estimated Prophet yells dumbness next to the mic all night lol Maybe not, there IS a Lot of shows out there!

And that’s so so quality, personally I like a perfectly done aud almost as much, well, I’d take a very well (professionally) done matrix over all, multi track of course ; )

• uncle_tripel

DEADVIKES...I went to that well once too often, the not well audiencetape adventure...yes, those days have pasted

• Oroborous

Just every now and then from time to time…
    Some shows are just so good it’s worth it, unless some Jack ass is screaming dumb shit right next to the mics all night lol

• DeadVikes

Pretty sweet BB, front row center in April 81 and with the future Misses. Prime time Dead in my opinion.

OB, I don't mind an audience recording if it sounds good, just can't take the ones that sound terrible. Spent the first part of my Dead journey listening to a lot of bad tapes, which I am sure you can relate to. Anyway, yes, I am dipping my toes in those May 79 shows per your recommendation. Thanks Man.

• TN John

On the anniversary Big B!
    Peace

• Oroborous

Did we lose ya in the frozen Midwest lol?

And now DV I know you don’t like Auds, but you’ll like those 79s!
    Onward!

• Oroborous

My last trip 5 6 84 thru 6 14 84
    HN edited. all mostly good, usual 84 opsies etc, mostly good boards,
    None of the Hults stood out, liked the weirdness last night.
    Cal X a little better, probably. Red Rocks was definitely my best overall, especially enjoyed the second night. Last is fun but more sloppy…

Been hitting 77: 4 25 30 and now 5 1 prepping for 50 next.
    Maybe 69 next?

• Oroborous

Original Oro,
    I needed that!

Congrats to the Bigs
    The family that burritos together…

• Oroboros

"Music has always been a matter of Energy to me, a question of Fuel. Sentimental people call it Inspiration, but what they really mean is Fuel. I have always needed Fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio."

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Bolo24 says: An Idea, Perhaps? Since we're all going to have a fair amount of spare time on our hands for the foreseeable future, what about starting another thread where we all listen to the same show/release on a given day and then share impressions afterward? Folks can submit suggestions and one person (not me) picks what we'll all listen to - call it Deadnet Picks or something. Anyway, if this idea is deemed to have merit, I'd suggest one of the loyal regular posters take the lead and do the picking - y'all can decide who. Might be fun. If it does go forward, I nominate Dick's Picks 18 for the first listen. Been talked about here lately, and, had it been a single show rather than a compilation, we'd probably be talking about it in the same conversation as Cornell, Veneta, etc. Or perhaps even Gainesville?? Stay safe and healthy, friends - this planet needs as many Deadheads as possible.
user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

Not a video but pics of the MSG box on that page now.
Cheers

Edit: 40 minutes later I got the email Sept. Bulletin.

user picture

Member for

7 years 6 months

In reply to by 1stshow70878

Hey, thanks First Show, the box looks sweet and easy to access. Love it!

Edit: Five dancing bears!

user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

In reply to by DeadVikes

We didn't make this month's almanac. We are replaced by Boreal Ridge and counterfeit Wake of the Flood LP's.

Thank god.. back to being ourselves. Channeling a good Dylan cover or a Comes a Time but really anything will do.

user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

sales must be down, pushing this one.

user picture

Member for

7 years 6 months

In reply to by PT Barnum

Sales, yes hard to know. They used to hype these boxes more in the past. Unboxing videos, additional Dave spots, etc. This one definitely isn't sold out. It will be interesting to see how long it takes. The Listen to the River Box is still available. PNW took a couple of years to sell out.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by DeadVikes

Think I’ll check out 3/12/81 later today unless someone has something particular in mind?

user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

In reply to by bluecrow

Picked up a 6 on Tuesday.
Picked up a case yesterday.

It’s good. I haven’t had it in more than 5 years. Reminds me of their Amber Ale, which I like a lot.

Oberon is gone.
Best Brown should be around the corner (I think that it was delayed last year, or they changed when it gets released).
Then Bright White, so I can get back to my favorite style of beer, wheat.

On Tuesday I also got a Toppling Goliath variety 12-pack. Good stuff in there.
Also got a Bell’s IPA variety 12-pack that day.

At the bottom it says “pardon our dust”, better shopping experience coming.
Still cleaning up the place after getting hacked.

They should focus on getting people the Lyceum digital downloads that they paid for.

I wasn’t at Boreal, but did see the bootleg video before.

Boreal is a place to learn to ski/board.
Behind Boreal is Sugar Bowl which has some really nice chutes and other terrain.

user picture

Member for

7 years 6 months

In reply to by DeadVikes

Enjoyed the 10/8/83 show OB. This was a pretty good audience recording. Not surprisingly, I really enjoyed 11/10/79. There is something about this time period. Sound quality on the recording is an A, good full representation of the band. You can really hear Brent at work for this show. Nice Peggy O, the El Paso rocks, good High Time, Dire Wolf, Passenger, Deal. Shoot the LLR delivers. Great second set, Terrapin, Playing and a solid BP, Not Fade.
More late fall 79 would be appreciated Dave. There is a lot to offer.

Conekid, good to hear you picked some Bells Octoberfest up. It is great stuff.

Okay, I will get that 81 show in this weekend OB.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

In reply to by DeadVikes

Ran with the Streeter audience. Seemed a touch slow for the band to to dial in Set I but from Bird Song on out its fine. The Let it Grow > Franklin's Tower closer is fire. Turns out that was the only time they ran that in the Brent years. Terrapin to open Set II is another unusual choice. Set II overall early 80s solid good and at times inspired. Blazing JBG to close.

Wandered next door into 3/13 at Utica. Guessing we hit this at some point, maybe fairly recently (forgive my memory) given that it's an Oro show and its proximity to the Garden Box. There's a very nice Wagner audience. Really digging it.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

In reply to by bluecrow

second run through and yeah it kicks ass (apologies if this fact has already been established earlier in POTDWD.)

Wagner source is sweet.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by bluecrow

Yeah, you pretty much summed up 3/12 from where I’m sitting. Interesting considering I haven’t heard any 81 in awhile, so perhaps after hearing so much excellent music from 82 this year, 81 lacks a tad?
Last we were rooting around in 81 last year, I feel like the consensus was “hot shows/didn’t realize” etc
So I was thinking the 81 shows were going to be the surprise shows, but now I’m not sure?
I think their all going to be good shows, I just hope Norman et el is able to get the cassettes at least as good as that DaP that got the plangent treatment? I’m bracing myself for onslaught of negativity about this one, I mean I can already smell the shitwinds blowing Randy.
I listened to that DaP 39 yesterday. Once things get dialed in I think it sounds pretty darn good, does not have quite the depth perhaps, and yes, it’s not a reel etc, but I have no problem with the sound. The show: I might have gone to another house, but I’m grateful for each and every release, especially when they get the “treatment”.

3/13/81: nice score BC! I don’t have that noted in my Deadbase, but I didn’t start trying to keep track until well after we started. Damn GOGD had to run off and leave us, cause he was the man at documenting stuff, QUITER! ; )
But I know I’ve mentioned it and sure we must of checked it out since it would have been a 40 year anniversary last year? Anyway, glad you fond it!
Friday the Thirteenth! That show has quite the personal sordid story that I won’t bore by repeating. But I was there, sorta, first row right in front of Jer bear. BITD I didn’t think that show was so good, but later on I had a tape with Jack a Roe and TMNS as filler, and they were hot. So it planted a seed that finally, years later, after I finally heard it on archive and LMAO because I couldn’t believe how good it was after decades of thinking it was a dud, HA!, set and setting indeed!
But it’s always nice when your show buddies confirm your feelings, and come to think of it, that’s what some of us regulars kinda are: show buddies!
Like did you have folks you knew but didn’t necessarily hang out with except at shows?
Not so much people you only knew on tour, but folks from back home that you’d see occasionally, but somehow would often go to shows with, or at least see them there?
Anyway, rambling on bout the old days again and I haven’t even had coffee yet!
Not sure where we left off? Some 82, 83, and these 81s?
Ok, too much, need coffee, maybe later….

user picture

Member for

7 years 6 months

In reply to by Oroborous

Thanks OB. Always good to get off to a good start and against the Pack to boot.

And how about those Bills. Impressive!

So, looking forward to the new box. It always seems like way to long between box sets.

And then #44, end of October. Still going with 91, hopefully another 4 CD two show release.

Would be great if we started 2023 with Kezar. That would be a great #45.

What is on tap for today?

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by DeadVikes

As soon as these tire tracks across my back heal up from getting tossed under the bus, I’m going to unfortunately be putting some major hours in the next few daze, so might be hitting/needing some DHBs…
So, was thinking I’d try 3/5/81, 9/14/82, and 10/9/83 in today?
No need to for you civilians to do all that, just thought we’d sniff around the box neighborhood a couple more times, then do full cleanse in some other direction starting say they week before it’s arrival?
Just a thought to keep the mother rolling?

EDIT: have a couple more fall 79s to work in also soon.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by DeadVikes

Work BS…

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

In reply to by Oroborous

So yeah that "Jam" > Passenger to open Set II is something else.

no Jerry until well into Passenger. Wolf on the fritz for a few minutes. thought it had to be something odd along those lines during my listen - went to the archive reviews and sure enough.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by bluecrow

I wondered what was going on?
I mean if he was stuck on the commode you’d think they wouldn’t have started the set!

Interesting set lists across all three. Haven’t finished 10/9/83 but will today.

user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

I read your post about work BS and then, poof, it was gone. So sorry about all this that is happening, although it sounds like it's a "boss" problem and if you're not the boss... Another thing that sounds kinda oxymoronic is that you have to put up with this total crap storm just for the health insurance? So you are keeping a job that is killing you so you can have health insurance so when the job puts you down, the insurance will cover it? Nope, maybe time to rethink this job? Not my business to tell anyone what to do but it just sounds...wrong. So glad I'm no longer in the work force unless I want to be. I put up with that kind of bull squat for years, as the bosses took vacations, I worked my ass off so they could party, when I found out what was really going on, I had to reevaluate my entire way of thinking. I was told wrong, never work for people who don't value you and use you to get a step up the corporate ladder. As Lowell said, and I find that it's true sometimes "The same people they misuse on the way up, they might meet up, on the way down." And those people are pissed.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

In reply to by Oroborous

Wolf had issues - one account was Jerry got tangled in his cords and actually took a spill. Bobby started riffing while Wolf was being looked at. Its an interesting bit of music.

user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

wow, Jerry on fire this date, and it has a 6 min Dark Star.

user picture

Member for

7 years 6 months

In reply to by Oroborous

Hang in there OB.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by DeadVikes

Sounds interesting PT. I’ll hit it up as soon as I finish 10/9/83…

Edit: thanks guys!
I hear ya PT, fortunately/unfortunately, I’ve managed to carve out a nice niche where I have somewhat of a decent schedule, including a winter hiatus if the situation allows, I get paid decent, I usually get to work alone in big mansions, and have full bennies even though I often don’t work full time, so it’s hard to give up all my perks that I negotiated and slaved for for 15 years of overwork and stress. That’s the killer, stress, after all I’ve been through last five years, I can’t handle the stress anymore and then turn into the miserable ledge walker lol. But, unfortunately that’s the business I’m in: Rick folks get and do whatever they want and we have try to give it too them.
I justify it by reasoning I’m bringing R&R and music to the people lol.
I’m glad someone gets my conundrum: works wrecking my health just so I can have HI.
But, I’m sorry to air my negative BS here in happy land, please excuse!
Now back to your regular scheduled Maggie’s Farm/Last Time…

Oh, it should be a boss problem, but shit rolls downhill. If I don’t have it ready, the salesmen/director will just tell them it’s my fault. Yep…he gets the big bucks and rewards, I get HI.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

In reply to by Oroborous

These work posts have a familiar ring to them - working to improve your life, while the work you are doing could be damaging it. It's a knife edge- good luck, OB.

My buddy says good jobs with good pay are like golden handcuffs.

......keepin' up with the Jones' is killing me. They ought to hang the man who said the best things in life are free.

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

Alert! Reissued Dick's 29 on CD and Dick's 33 on VINYL!
Cheers

user picture

Member for

7 years 6 months

In reply to by 1stshow70878

Thanks 1st Show. I am still not a vinyl guy and at these prices, probably a good thing. $175! Wow!

However, love this release.

user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

In reply to by DeadVikes

Care to do 9/13/81? BTK is hyping these up and they are new to me. It's got a relative rarity (To Lay Me Down) a good setlist and a double Satisfaction, Brokedown encore. I kinda like the 80's Let It Grow's also, usually rough and rowdy.

Any takers? Like I said, new to me, so....

a little late, but.. Sorry to hear the workingman's blues, OB. Tiretracks all across your back.. well, hopefully they didn't stop, put it in reverse, stop again, turn the wheels a bit back and forth for good measure, they peel out leaving you on the side of curb cursing like a lost sailor tossed overboard and abandoned. I bet I can say with a good level of honesty.. we all have tiretrack scars on our collective backs and man.. it sucks. Hang in there.

Just as soon as I get this trailer hitch outta my ass ; )

Edit: oh forgot. Enjoyed 9/13/93, haven’t dipped into 93 much, good to know there’s stuff to be mined.
Hope to explore 93 a bit next year!

user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

Just came from supermarket,, Time Mag has one of the special issues,,, this one on the Dead

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

In reply to by Dennis

Really really enjoyed this show - thanks PT!

Disclosure - I love the tone of Lightning Bolt guitar that Jerry plays in this era (and yeah I saw its debut with JGB in Seattle 8/7/93 and the GD debut at Autzen 2 weeks later.

Solid played Set I, with several songs that I would deem a bit out of the ordinary and special: Jack A Roe (after Bucket opener?!), Stagger Lee, Black-Throated Wind, Dire Wolf. Sweet Let It Grow closer. Pre-Drumz Set II is more goodness - Jamming Scarlet > Fire, Playing with a 6 minute "pinch" of Dark Star to finish :) and a thundering Terrapin. I was thinking how much Jerry's Midi horns add to that song - beautiful fit to the "atmosphere" of that song in the late era. Drumz lead to a beautiful, delicate instrumental sequence introduced by Vince on piano along with Jerry. Comments on archive say its from Tubular Bells and I'm planning to go back and listen to that lp. Easy Answers out of space would never have been a song choice for me in the day but in my old age got to say its a solid Bob song. Days Between will always always bring tears to my eyes - without question one of the absolute Hunter/Garcia masterpieces. I Fought The Law encore - a lot of folks bitch about that - saw it '93 at Autzen and it was a fun snappy tune and no problem with me.

I'm in on that 9/13 from that September '81 run at the Greek. Later today or tomorrow.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by bluecrow

The owners tech rep came today, hopefully out after tomorrow so I can have “my” mansion back!
Only the Mrs coming to leaf peep, but not until October as their late this year due to the late unseasonable heat we were having. So phew, after some ten hour days, your boy dodged a major bullet once again, lol.
But that’s not why we’re here, so yaaasss ole BC that was an enjoyable 93! You summed it up well so I won’t rehash.
BC, I know you’ve mentioned digging Lightning Bolt, I don’t dislike it, but it’s not my favorite JG axe, though it could be the electronics, specifically the speaker simulation they were using to compensate for playing through in ear monitors and little or no speakers on stage. Sometimes it sounds too much like an acoustic or…? I didn’t like the fake sound in general with no speakers. I mean the synchronicity that happens with the amps and speakers etc, especially when those voice coils start heating up etc, just didn’t sound right to me? I get why they did it, but I didn’t like it.
I do really enjoy the different songs as a nice change from some of the a, ahem, burnouts I’ve been having.
Oh, and I didn’t catch it at first but this is one off of Dave’s list, so we’ll probably see it at some point, but guessing he won’t go that far afield soon?
Oh, was that what that cool Vinny jam was, I listened to that a few times. Have to keep an ear out for that elsewhere.

9/13/81: another beauty eh!
Always dig a good Lay Me Down. Agree on those 80s LIG. Again liking the different rotations or set lists.
Just finally getting to the last third. Oooppss, nice clam there in Terrapin Jer lol, and Brentskis blues into drumzzz..
Ok, caught up, mañana good peoples!

Climb aboard Vguy and anyone else, we take all kinds here, I mean they let me hang out lol.

Okay, no picks and have work to do, so going to keep on with our box preview until next week, or until someone else chimes in, then I’m going full cleanse to prep for the hopefully timely arrival of said box!

So I’ll throw 3 shows out there, I’ll probably only get 2 in, but ya never know whereith tge DHB lurks!
3/6/81
9/15/82
9/15/83

Hoping maybe to do those awesome Frost 82 shows! I’ve had a tape and heard one night, but never the other, so really looking forward to that soon, but those need the big boy system so perhaps this WEas the Other One is working this WE!

user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

Hello there rockers!!!

Pick Of The Day: Boston Music Hall, September 16, 1972

Ah yes, our old stomping ground, a fine old timey theater where we saw lots of cool shows, including the Dead, Pink Floyd, Carlos, Steve Miller, Frank Zappa, and so many more……….

This was not just one more Saturday night. The band is in fine form, a rich mix of country/western covers, originals, and jammy goodness. Throw in a Dew to open set 2, highlighted by Dark Star and closed with a sweet NFA suite, and there you go----a great time was had by all.

The kind folks at GEMS unleased this on us a little over two years ago. There’s also a nice Bear copy out there as well. And what’s not to like about that?

The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion……..

Rock on!

Doc
Fear not for the future, weep not for the past…….

Just getting back to this one. I am behind. It has been a crazy week.

This show is another top notch 81. Recording is great, nice full sound for most of the show. Yes, who doesn't like a sweet To Lay me Down? Nice Red Rooster, Loser, Passenger, ROR, Let it Grow, fun Might as well closer
Nice full second set, with Cold Rain and Snow, Samson, Lost Sailor SOC into Terrapin, double encore with a personal favorite Brokendown Palace. What a show! Thanks.
Hard to believe we haven't seen a Greek released yet. When will it happen?
Okay, I have my work cut out for me.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by bluecrow

3/6/81: another solid show with occasional JG roasters.
Seem to recall Cassidy was real good, LIG, fun Estimated into Franks, TOO, Stella etc
9/15/82: thought the first set was above average, second set average. Fun set list especially the Playin/Crazy Fingers to open! Lol, had to check and make sure it wasn’t the second set!
Playing teases throughout, fun first set, another hot LIG/Deal. Shakedown always welcome even if I didn’t think this one was ? interesting Segway into Sailor instead of ending it. Perhaps a tad short with sorta status quo rest of the way.
Didn’t have time for 83.

Vguy, how’d you like 9/14/93? Looks interesting but I’m so backed up I prolly won’t go there just yet unless you say I must?
Doc: on the list.

Ok, I’ve got to ramble on, so no shows for moi, at least until later ; )
All kinds of stuff, and oh, I want to reserve Monday for a very special occasion/surprise so won’t say more until then!
Onward!

Love those long 11 song first sets. Gives them some time to find their grove and stretch out. A nice show and a good end to the strong three show run.

I'm running a day behind, plan on stringing up fall '72 this afternoon/evening.

Hope all are doing well out there. Darkness falls and seasons change.. the crisp air of fall is upon us.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by JimInMD

....Cal State Dominguez Hills, Carson, CA. 5.5.90. I was in attendance. Rumor was Timothy Leary was backstage dosing people. The band does sound....drippy.
LTGTR
The Race Is On
Help On The Way ->
Slipknot! ->
Franklin's Tower
Queen Jane
Loser
Me & My Uncle ->
Mexicali Blues
Loose Lucy
One More Saturday Night
Truckin' ->
Crazy Fingers ->
Playin' In The Band ->
Uncle John's Band ->
Drums->
Space ->
I Need A Miracle ->
Dear Mr. Fantasy ->
GDTRFB ->
Around And Around
Touch Of Grey
Phil is ON!!

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

This was my third show. My head was still spinning from 9/11/81. The whole weekend is worth your time for sure.
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

In reply to by marye

I'm still on 9/16/72..

But I'm on board with 5/5/90, so it's next. As much as I liked 9/13/81, it was somewhat a distracted listen and I was not able to crank it up and I could tell it needed more volume. Is screamed and pleaded, turn me up.. but I was not alone.

I want to hit 9/11 & 12/81 at some point too. I guess we have work to do.

Enjoy your Saturday folks.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by JimInMD

Yep, hup, hup, we gots work to do!

I just knew when we went for 9/13/81 that I should do the whole WE. The more we hit these three day runs, the more it seems imperative to do them all in order, since when you string em together their like one big show, sorta.
I guess I mean the individual shows make more sense in the context of the whole?
(Easy on the tubes there Butch, ahem; )
But a, so I’ve gone with 9/11&12/81 and I’m at Fire from the 12th.
Thought the first night (11)first set was perhaps a little Cali laid back?
Not a bad show, no, no, just, I think the second night has more “it”? Sometimes it’s hard trying to translate vibe into words, stoopid words, somewhere I believe we made an evolutionary wrong turn, and of course refused to stop for directions, but I digress…
EDIT: yeah don’t like how I left 9/11/81, there might not be as much Fire as 8/12, but it’s there, the second set is better and I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention the Dew!
Yeah as much as I enjoyed the first night, the second seems to bring the fire, booth literally and figuratively!
Besides the ridiculous Scarlet/Fire, the groovy Shakedown opener, decent Bird Song, hot Cassidy (been several in our recent early 8s adventures), sick China-Rider, it’s gold Jerry, it’s gold I tell ya!
No SB, but fine aud, and you get a great look at just how mellow the bay crowd is, and I mean that in the best way!
I can’t believe I didn’t get to the Greek/Frost, shizboot!
Anywho, been really digging this one, can’t recall specifics of the13th, but that’s part of why I think you really have to go all in on some of these WEs. Bobs CCin and Haaa in and I got stuff todo. Oooppss, Bob goes way outta tune on that one lol.
ONWARD!

Definitely want to hit 5/5/90, hell I’ll prolly hit them both to fill that hole, perhaps mañana?
Think I’ll hit 9/16/72 at work perhaps Tuesday, but remember Monday we have a very special holiday to celebrate so stay tuned!

user picture

Member for

2 years 5 months

What an absolute blast! The 2nd set is a knockout! Then head down University Ave to. Everette & Jones Bbq after the show, fun times!

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by billy the kiddd

Happy 50th to Hendrixfreak!
To honor our good fellows momentous occasion I say we spin 9/19/72.
I know I haven’t heard this one, bet some of you haven’t either!

I’ll comment on 5/5&6/90 later…

user picture

Member for

7 years 6 months

In reply to by Oroborous

Okay, big anniversary. I will give it a go.

Edit: OB, I am only seeing 3 audience sources for this show. Which one are you going with?