• 3,418 replies
    heatherlew
    Default Avatar
    "We left with our minds sufficiently blown and still peaking..."

We're headed back to that peak with the newly returned tapes from Broome County Veterans Memorial Arena, Binghamton, 11/6/77. The Grateful Dead's last touring show of 1977 finds them going for broke, taking chances on fan favorites like "Jack Straw," "Friend Of The Devil," and "The Music Never Stopped," carving out righteous grooves on a one-of-kind "Scarlet>Fire" and a tremendous "Truckin'." An ultra high energy show, with a first set that rivals the second? Not unheard of, but definitely rare. Hear for yourself...

DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 25 features liner notes by Rob Bleetstein, photos by Bob Minkin, and original art by our 2018 Dave's Picks Artist-In-Residence Tim McDonagh. As always, it has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman and it is limited to 18,000 individually numbered copies*.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Get one before they are gone, gone, gone.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • Diggey
    Default Avatar

If anyone is looking for this or any of this year's Dave's Picks, shoot me a PM. $25 plus shipping. The bonus disk is an additional $25.

• Kate_C.
    Phish tix in the po'box this p.m.; unlike Lockn where I at least feign roughing it in rolling 4 **** accommodations, I've decided my Outback and bricknmortar lodgings will do just fine on what should be an adventurous run from Hampton to Vegas between 10/19 and Halloween Night in Sin City. I'm only taking one show in Rosemont to facilitate a leisurely slog west, to include a one-night cabin rental in Grand Teton before spending another night in SLC (never visited either!). Near-universal wifi and a mobile workstation have revolutionized my quality of life more than quilted toilet paper, hot water heaters, and Trader Joe's Cookie Butter (though none are indispensable at this point). I've got trail running routes mapped along the way in addition to having identified a couple Y's where I can day pass into lap swimming. Happy.
  • Kate_C.
    ...she's what's yer life's been missing. Caution: the related video library is quite nearly addictive as the ETOH in Billy's 64 oz., genetically attached megathermos.
  • Kate_C.
    Technology fosters a certain audiologic pedantry that discounts the practical difficulties of archival transfers. Still, while a bit of the 2-track blues is understandable, Plangent alchemy has affected significant sonic upgrades to existing sources. Portland 74 is a well-known quantity to most, but the Truckin' Jam is a luminescent passage that defies contempt for even acute familiarity. While my favourite GDTRFBs tend to grind like roughly upshifted semi gears in transition from the preceding track, this strong rendition ascends from NFA with deliberate fluidity; also, Keith's bubbly, assertive, sometimes catalystic play makes many first-set standards remarkable. The daughter of the woman who cleans house for me**, age 10, was so entranced by the PNW outer & small wood boxes - suggesting it would make for good jewelry storage - that I gifted it immediately; heck, I was only going to shelve it for the next 50 years (according to actuarial tables), but it's become the center of focus for child - if only for a short bit - who exhibits more enthusiasm than I'll ever muster after unboxing. Still, it's easily the most aesthetically pleasing musical release from top-to-bottom that I've ever seen. Couple disks heading back, but that's been par for the course since the beginning, and I've never had a problem with speedy replacement. **This really isn't saying much in-and-of-itself: in Appalachia, if you've got something then it's implied that you will try to help others, and the most dignified way to do is offering work that you might otherwise undertake yourself. You'd be surprised the difference even a little makes here at altitude. :)
  • Kate_C.
    Rather wondering when someone was going to mention it; I thought it was just ephemera that bore some metaphysical correlation to page 5 of the accompanying text.
  • Kate_C.
    While it's not surprising that tix to the P&F Headcount Benefit Friday at the Apollo tumbled down several echelons of the firm's socioeconomic caste without claim, I still consider their availability a great fortune. Having never visited, attending any performance at that historically significant venue for the (my) first time would have been cause for a bucketlist deduction, but this was clearly special. Though tired, I returned home to discover that 2018's stellar - and costly - box set run would continue with the wish-list-topping (now that Szell is out) release of BOTT material for Dylan's 14th Bootleg installment. Because the amazon.uk page appears to address a Japanese import edition, I shouldn't imagine that the price quoted for this (purportedly) 6-disc release will be as exorbitant for the conventional Euro & US versions./K https://www.amazon.co.uk/More-Blood-Tracks-Bob-Dylan/dp/B07GVXL5DQ/ref=… Shout out to the old Eleven - I miss you guys! :)
  • Born Cross Eye…
    It was lost in the United States Postal Service system.Much frustration with the delay, now turned to joy. The only date I think I see on the label is in the lower section under the 2nd bar code and above the description, which reads: 01/2018. There is also the 3rd of 4 bar codes on the label in that box.
  • boki
    Default Avatar
    'Cats under the stars' & 'The Wheel' mirror
    At first, thanks to all who have been visited my mirrors, mostly XL 'Cats under the stars' mirror listed in cat shop. The mirror is ready for shipping worldwide, you can find it here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/595957100/cats-under-the-stars-mirror-jerr… I'm working currently on another mirror dedicated to Jerry. It's 'The Wheel' mirror, with the lyrics applied on the back side of the mirror. Hasn't been listed yet, but for Jerrys's birthday I listed psychedelic Jerry's hand made as a wall mirror: https://www.etsy.com/listing/632494283/psychedelic-jerry-garcia-hand-de…
  • wilfredtjones
    BCE got it off of Amazon from recently discovered overstock...
  • icecrmcnkd
    Is that a replacement, or was it ‘lost in the mail’?If replacement, does it have a number?
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

7 years 7 months

"We left with our minds sufficiently blown and still peaking..."

We're headed back to that peak with the newly returned tapes from Broome County Veterans Memorial Arena, Binghamton, 11/6/77. The Grateful Dead's last touring show of 1977 finds them going for broke, taking chances on fan favorites like "Jack Straw," "Friend Of The Devil," and "The Music Never Stopped," carving out righteous grooves on a one-of-kind "Scarlet>Fire" and a tremendous "Truckin'." An ultra high energy show, with a first set that rivals the second? Not unheard of, but definitely rare. Hear for yourself...

DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 25 features liner notes by Rob Bleetstein, photos by Bob Minkin, and original art by our 2018 Dave's Picks Artist-In-Residence Tim McDonagh. As always, it has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman and it is limited to 18,000 individually numbered copies*.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Get one before they are gone, gone, gone.

user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

Nonstop amusement on the boards today.. gave me a good afternoon chuckle. Nothing against Abba or Swedes.. but I'll take the shitty dead for 100 Alex. When Jerry was on.. it was always worth the price of admission, regardless of the year or personnel or god forbid keyboard player. I find something to like in all era's of Deal. If I had to pick, it would be the last one I listened to. It's also one of the tunes where I really enjoy the studio version.. I have to admit I do like like the high energy of many of those post Keith and Donna versions.. he could really stretch out that jam at the end into a massive crescendo. Like this one from the JGB in Hartford, 89 (sorry for the grainy video, you can compensate for this by playing it extra loud). I like one of comments, "Holy Cow! I need a cigarette." Thanks for the amusement folks..
user picture

Member for

6 years 4 months

...the final frontier.
user picture

Member for

8 years 9 months

Hopefully someone else can chime in here or correct me if i am wrong. If memory serves there have been a few estimates as to how long would it take to release everything. I am almost certain of what I type but you know how older minds work. I first read that it would take 50 years to release the vault. Then, I read a hundred years. I think these were the Master's numbers. Now if I remember, I think there was a sea side chat in the last 18 months or so whre Dave says they have 1,750 shows in the vault. A certain percentage are tape fragments. But what if we assume that they have 800 complete shows, I could easily see that it would take 50, 100, or even more years to master and release. Sounds like the greatest business model ever thought of, make the stage your recording studio. Again, I am not certain about these numbers. We also do not know for sure where other tape sources might be hiding and eventually come home to momma. I do really think we will all be long gone before everything sees the light of day. Hey, gives me something to do for a long long trip. G
user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

I’ll take it for 1000, and a daily double, and have Vanna spin The Wheel.I was at 7-2,8,9-95 which were far from just exactly perfect and, yet, I’ll still take them over any other concert I have ever seen by any band not named Grateful Dead. As far as 95 goes, I was also at 6-27,28 and 4-1,2 which were each a step above 7-2,8,9. Or so it seemed to me.....
user picture

Member for

14 years 5 months

At the current rate of distribution, the vault contains a good twenty years of release-worthy shows. Maybe a bit more. We'll probably be able to download shows directly into our brains before too long.
user picture

Member for

6 years 4 months

Another twenty years? Perfect! That's two more decades for me to answer "Until they run out" each time my wife and son ask "How much more Grateful Dead do you plan on buying?" Thanks, Bolo!
user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

Is that why there was a USB-C port behind my ear when I came out of that coma?It kind of itches and there is a green goo oozing out of it....
user picture

Member for

14 years 5 months

I have it on good authority that 24 bit FLAC recordings will be downloaded through our left nostrils. Amazon's Alexa will be accessible via the right nostril. And all will be free of charge - courtesy of President Oprah.
user picture

Member for

14 years 5 months

Sounds like someone's been to Uzbekistan. Welcome back! As for that green goo? Pesto sauce. Don't worry about it.
user picture

Member for

16 years 5 months

Just heard left nostril was sold out?
user picture

Member for

15 years 1 month

You should've subscribed. You can still get L nostril downloads on ebay, though.
user picture

Member for

6 years 11 months

Some numbers bouncing around here....1750 shows in the vault.Maybe 20 years to release them all - which is a much accelerated rate than current... Bottom line, we need Jerry Care to keep us alive long enough to get to that last amazing gem! I see Jerry Care as being far more broad than any existing plan, including but not limited to...space travel (already provided), all medical plans have drugs!, personal therapist, free days in the woods, acupuncture, tai-chi, vortex travel, yoga, and a personal assistant to remove the headphones when you fall asleep on the couch. OR they find a business model to accelerate releases...guess they already thought of that one....325 million souls in the US, 70,764 attended Fare Thee Well at Soldier Field and Dead.net has trouble selling 15,000-20,000 box sets?#%!
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

"I have it on good authority that 24 bit FLAC recordings will be downloaded through our left nostrils." I knew all those perforated septums would come in handy someday.
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

Exactly long enough for the newly cloned Jerry to start his first band. Snortify.. ha. Interesting rendition of Brown Eyed Women today on the Dead Covers forum. We are a diverse bunch.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

....I get it. That's a cocaine joke. Helluva drug. Helluva band. Helluva a Rocket Heavy test run SpaceX did today.
user picture

Member for

7 years 2 months

"The Smoker You Drink, the Player You Get." - Joe Walsh
user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

Both kynds, but prefer hempish over basilish.Must be good stuff, my dog keeps licking behind my ear. Hope USB-C doesn’t become outdated before these downloads start or else I’ll need a transplant. Weird thing about Uzbekistan, my passport is just stamped ‘Red Square Moscow, back door’.
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

It's for those who want a streaming service rather than downloads
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

Yea.. when are those summer 73 shows going to get the Full Norman? They are almost all four disc shows, which needs to be addressed in their business model too. We need a good old fashioned protest outside Rhino.. "Free the Reels" PNE 73 sounds good to me.
user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

Great idea Jim - we could "sign" a digital petition and pledge to purchase RFK June 9 & 10, 1973. Of course this requires a digital tracking system. Not to worry. Everyone who wishes to participate can go to the date of the show on the 10th (in the shows by year section) and post a comment with the subject "Release" and in the comment field "I will buy it". I've already put one in. Here's the link: http://www.dead.net/show/june-10-1973 What do you mean it won't work?!? It will work if we say it will work! This isn't over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?
user picture

Member for

13 years 6 months

It would do my "aging" heart good to see all the Dave's Picks come out on vinyl. I am positive that they would sell well. I have purchased all of the available Dick's Picks on vinyl. WONDERFUL!!! A new one is coming out soon. Check it out, I think, on Rockaway Records. There is an excellent video on the process of making it. Mr. Pete---------> aging hippie
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

This is what I have for the Summer of '73: 05/20/73- UCSB Stadium - Santa Barbara, CA 218.4 min, 3.03 discs 05/26/73- Kezar Stadium - San Francisco, CA 245 min, 3.4 discs 06/09/73- Robert F. Kennedy Stadium - Washington DC, DC 204.8 min, 2.84 discs 06/10/73- Robert F. Kennedy Stadium - Washington DC, DC 274.2 min, 3.81 discs 06/22/73- P.N.E. Coliseum - Vancouver, Canada 242.1 min, 3.36 discs 06/24/73- Portland Memorial Coliseum - Portland, OR 193.5 min, 2.69 discs 06/26/73- Seattle Center Coliseum - Seattle, WA 203.4 min, 2.82 discs 06/29/73- Universal AmphiTheater - Universal City, CA (my copy is incomplete) 06/30/73- Universal AmphiTheater - Universal City, CA 172.3 min, 2.39 discs 07/01/73- Universal AmphiTheater - Universal City, CA (my copy is incomplete)
user picture

Member for

8 years

This new Dicks Picks Vinyl is lookin good, I pre-ordered a while ago for it. Glad to see its due to ship soon. Only other DP I have on vinyl is #3- it sounds awesome. I'd love to see some of the DaP's pressed on vinyl, I have a pessimistic outlook on whether that'll happen or not though. Id still buy em :^}
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

Your memory is flawed and your assemssment is inaccurate and untruthful. You're trying to say I claimed the 80's were the best selling era. My point then was and still is that yes, In The Dark has out-sold everything they've ever released with the exception of Skeletons from the Closet. That's the era when the largest influx of new fans came in. Tha's when the Dead hit their highest commercial success and that is entirely why we are still getting releases today. That was my point then, and still is now. I had also mentioned that the 88 Road Trips pick was one of the very first to sell out from that series. By Dave's Picks 10, the '80 Fox Theater DaP Vol. 8 was by far the fastest selling out of the series up until that point. It actually remained one of the fastest Dave's Picks sellouts up until recently over the last year or two. None of that was false information. Thing is, when 80's shows sell well, for some reason, that doesn't sit well with the 80's haters crowd. The irony is your last post is rather Trumpian in it's stretching of the truth of our conversation from what, 5 years ago now... Face it, I was miracled a Spring '90 box. Some people freaked out about that because I, a person who frequently requests that era, and is critical about how this series was originally advertised as a "career spanding" series, which turned out to be anything but, recieved a gift that several people here jumped all over me for getting. One person even started becoming beligerant (AJS), to the point where I blocked him from sending me messages here. I will continue to stand up and defend myself and advocate for Dave to fulfill the initial promise of what this series was originally advertised to be. Why make people who like the 80's era dead shell out hundreds of dollars for boxed sets for 90% of the releases from that era, as opposed to easier to afford Dave's Picks releases? The recent post above, with all of those choice '73 Summer shows, now THAT should be a box. The full run. Slap a $500 price tag on it and see how the '70's only crowd reacts to that.
user picture

Member for

6 years 9 months

Remember this - you DO attack people who have said nothing ill to you, and that is TROLLING. You are a troll. Everyone here knows it but you. My proof is right here: Quote from you to me: "This Wharf Rat rocks and the vocals are excellent. Tinnitus perhaps?....or you just hate Brent?" Quote from you to the rest: "If so-called fans listen to that Let It Grow from the Listening Party, and still pass on this, they might as well quit listening to the Dead all together and sell or trade their collections for Kid Rock albums. That's about as lame as they are." Be a man and own up to your words. And don't ever paint yourself as someone who does not attack others who have never said an ill word toward you. And here are the transcripts, because frankly, you try to muddle history and I wouldn't put it past you to erase these entries with something like rainbows and sunshine. ################################################################################################## September 30, 2017 - 2:13pm #1335 SPACEBROTHER SPACEBROTHER's picture Offline Joined: Jun 4 2007 Send PM ah geez This Wharf Rat rocks and the vocals are excellent. Tinnitus perhaps?....or you just hate Brent? Top reply September 30, 2017 - 2:06pm #1336 ################################################################################################# October 31, 2017 - 3:56am #1204 SPACEBROTHER SPACEBROTHER's picture Offline Joined: Jun 4 2007 Send PM Thin My enthusiasum for this set is high. It's one of their best fucking eras. I consistently pony up for the Dave's picks series in support for the cause to get more releases like this. If so-called fans listen to that Let It Grow from the Listening Party, and still pass on this, they might as well quit listening to the Dead all together and sell or trade their collections for Kid Rock albums. That's about as lame as they are. Top reply October 30, 2017 - 4:15pm #1205
user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

Put down the swords, pick up the pens. Deadheads unite! We can all agree on RFK '73. We're getting the 6/9 & 6/10 1973 petition going. We'll convince Rhino to release it; we'll get our group noted in the liner notes ("rabid Deadheads from the deadnet message boards"??); we'll get mentioned on Dave's Seaside chat! Just go to the 6/10/73 show link and put "Release" as the subject and "I'll buy it" in the comment field. Several already have. Woooooooo http://www.dead.net/show/june-10-1973
user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

KF, I will attest that 6-10-73 is my Nameday. I conclude that because of this, GD has inherently been lurking inside my body until I was 13 years old and had my first listen to 'Samson & Delilah' from Dead Set....it was at that moment the truth of this fact arose from my innards to usher me onto The Bus. If for no other reason, this is as good a reason as any to offer it to the masses. Oh, and it effing ROCKS!! Nice work. Sixtus
user picture

Member for

9 years 3 months

And hats off to Jim and Keithfan for not just staying out of the muck, but offering something unifying. I don't post as often as I'd like (but more than some care for heee heee), but I do read every day and dysfunctional though we may be at times, we are the Dead family. We listen every day, we hang on every release, every scrap of news, every note of every song. Let's do something fun for a change and see if we can get a thousand pledges.
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

Ignore all this stupid fighting and be aware that the rumours are getting stronger about 8 Dead & Co dates in Europe after Lockn', starting in Amsterdam. Us Euroheads could never afford to be picky, we are just grateful for whoever crosses the pond whatever decade it happens to be. Any kind thoughts to help make this happen are most appreciated. CB
user picture

Member for

11 years 7 months

I have been at odds with you since essentially day one on this site over your delusional posts. As a peace offering, I publicly offered to help fund the purchase of your box set. Which I did. So how did you repay everyone's generosity? By continuing to be an ungrateful troll. To this very day in fact. Out of respect for others, I called you out privately and you blocked me. Good move. Now I get to call you out publicly. I am also the guy who tried to arrange funding for the TTATS box set for two folks who's medical bills kept them from purchasing the release. Surprisingly, even though you received a free box set, you were NOT among those who stepped forward to assist. The way I see it, that $20 was the best money I ever spent. You will have it hanging over your head for the rest of your days. Or until you decide to wake up and change your behavior. My apologies to all here, except Frank. "I've gotten 'Thank you' notes from people I said I'd never see again." - Frank Burns
user picture

Member for

6 years 6 months

I'm signed up for 6/10/73 I love how that guy distorts reality. we have releases today because of In the Dark. What a maroon. Epic fail. and how does that logic explain why Dave's Picks is doing so much better than Road Trips? There was an uptick in sales between the two series, as well as an uptick in Dave's Picks production / sales by 33% since its flagship year. In the Dark factors into that 33%...let's see.....zero. The reason we have releases today is because Dave's Picks has been successful. I would give more credit to Dead & Co touring and the Dead's 50th anniversary. Not to discount the importance of In the Dark, it brought a lot of people on board. But if they had all stayed on board, Dave's Picks would be selling 4x as much. At least 50% of new fans dropped off, and the base remained. My freakin' sister bought In the Dark, and wait, my DAD bought In the Dark. And that's the only one.
user picture

Member for

14 years 8 months

He blocked Asswipe Jack Daw's PMs, and those are 100% worthless trash. I have a collection of them, and I can't find anyone to take them! 6/9-10/73 is too legendary to remain unreleased (barring serious legal/financial reasons), but 5/26/73 is the Summer '73 show close to my heart (got hi-qual tapes early in my collecting. Moved to SF in '94 and discovered Kezar Stadium a few blocks from my apartment! Zeppelin were there 6/2/73, also circulating on tape. So much smaller venue than I ever imagined [High School "stadium", not MLB "stadium"!])
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

10 years 8 months

Sadly, the DaP page where this all happened has been deleted from the site. It definitely got out of hand, and you ate your fair share of crow back then, as I'm sure some of the old timers remember. One bit I remember was that even when confronted with an interview by DL2 that stated that DP18 and DP29 were the best selling amongst the Dick's Picks series, you passed it off as fake news by a crooked vault keeper. As if you knew what there was demand for. I think another sticking point was your gross overgeneralization that because the Dead had huge hit in 1987, it means that 1987 was clearly their most popular, desired, and proficient era 30 years later. You presented such as fact, despite mountains of sales evidence to the contrary. For example, I think it was pointed out to you at the time that comparing In The Dark album sales (since equaled by American Beauty and Europe '72 as all 3 are double platinum) to those of an archival live release series was a stretch at best. By that logic, Touch of Grey is their greatest song (as it is their highest charting single) followed by Alabama Getaway. Most would probably believe it is more accurate to say that In the Dark was a tight album, with a strong single, recorded in a fashion (pseudo-live) that best suited the band, using songs that were road tested for years. All of this combined to produce a hit album, which results in publicity, which results in an increased fan-base (much of it, but certainly not all, transient). But it's a pretty large (impossible) leap to suggest that this means that the demand for an '87 show outshines the demand for a (for example) '73 show. It truly is a shame that the page is now gone, and convenient for you.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 1 month

user picture

Member for

13 years 6 months

Brookvale Records now has Dick's Picks Vol. 8 for sale. It is interesting to go to their site and watch the video on how this series was done. The owner put his "heart and soul" into getting this set of LP's perfect.If you enjoy the dead on vinyl I am sure you will "love" this concert. Mr. Pete-----------> aging hippie
user picture

Member for

6 years 4 months

Funny thing about miracles. They're usually very humbling, and often accompanied by a deep sense of gratitude. At least for those who aren't expecting them, or who don't feel entitled to them. But I guess some people just need to keep checking the horse's teeth...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 years

Spring/Summer 73 featured some very lengthy shows as we have seen from Dave’s 16 and 21, along with what we all have in our collections. Maybe there is a 3-show, 10-12 box set in our future? That would be pretty amazing…. I’d love to see 5/26 and/or 6/10 released one day. Like someone said, they are both just too damn hot to keep in the vault forever. Regarding the shop…it’s always fun to check from time to time to see what comes back to life. I think in the past a few Europe shows popped up that were thought to be sold out. Would be neat if you could sign up for an alert when specific items came back into the store. That said, even though they aren’t promoting it, it’s strange that they would even allow Warlocks to compete (however indirectly) with the RFK box. If they have additional Warlocks inventory I’m surprised they didn’t just sit on it until a holiday sale comes up or until after RFK sold out. RFK has better sound quality but Hampton has the more “famous” shows. Interesting decision….
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

I've read your post. That would be really great, if I get a ticket I will go to any European city. In fact, that would be my first show. Yes, the first show for a head into the music of the band since I was a child (75-76). I'm not the typical deadhead, but here I'm. 54 years upon my... -:) It would be really great! EDIT: First albums I'd heard: Mars Hotel, Blues from Allah, Europe 72, Live Dead, Anthem, and so on...
user picture

Member for

6 years 7 months

This is kind of cool. I see 20 "digital signatures" so far, incredible. Everybody hop on, SethHollander I didn't see you there, wadeocu, Mr Pete, icecreamkid, dennis wilmoot, kyle harmon, this could be something fun that we all get to say we started. They do read these boards, and I suspect the founders of the "digital petition" have some kind of PLAN on what to do with the signatures once they're acquired. http://www.dead.net/show/june-10-1973 put RELEASE in the subject
user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

Europe 2018
user picture

Member for

10 years 1 month

I would also advise anyone in the U.K to check out LiveDead 69 ft Tom Constanten and Mark Karan (The Other Ones, Ratdog), truly one of Constanten's best touring groups since the 90s in my opinion. I would post this recent picture of Constanten in front of Stonehenge if I knew how, as I find it to be quite hilarious.
user picture

Member for

11 years 8 months

Amir Bar-Lev ‏Verified account @amirbarlev Sad to report that @JohnPerryBarlow passed away last night in his sleep. Nothing to tell now/ let the words be yours/ I am done with mine.
product sku