• 2,500 replies
    clayv
    Default Avatar
    Who's up for a revolutionary evolutionary ride? DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 30: FILLMORE EAST, NEW YORK, NEW YORK 1/2/70 captures the Grateful Dead as they make their first foray from the experimental 60s into their early 70s acoustic Americana period. Yes, this one is a little bit country and a little bit (psychedelic) rock and roll.

When the "Magnificent Seven" - Pigpen on percussion, T.C. on keys - first took the stage on 1/2/70, evidence was clear that the trip was about to take a turn. From their western wears to the twang in Jerry’s “broken-string blues,” it appeared they'd brought the Bakersfield sound to the Big Apple. They worked through much of what would become Workingman's Dead, stunning the crowd with laid-back numbers like "Uncle John's Band," "Casey Jones," and "Black Peter." Just the same, they satisfied 60s stalwarts with magical versions of "Dark Star," "St. Stephen," and "That's It For The Other One." Sonic alchemy, indeed!

DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 30: FILLMORE EAST, NEW YORK, ​New York 1/2/70 has been rounded out with a bit of 1/3/70 (the subscribers-only bonus disc features the bulk of 1/3/70). It was recorded by the great Owsley "Bear" Stanley and has been lovingly mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 30 is limited to 20,000 individually-numbered copies*.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • icecrmcnkd

You are not the only one. Sad, but true.

This is copied from

https://www.dead.net/forum/got-issues-your-store-order

——————-

August 30, 2019 - 4:29pm#2
    WHISKYHAWK

Still Waiting For DaP 30 To Be Delivered
    Anyone else having this issue?

Per Dead.net Customer Service, 'Our new warehouse has advised that they have been unable to locate any numbered copies of Dave’s Picks Volume 30. With that confirmation, we have decided to produce a small, separately-numbered run of this title. We will use these copies to replace your missing or damaged Dave’s Picks Volume 30 shipment. Our production team has advised that the new, limited-edition run will be available in 2 months. "

Well, it's been two months and no word, no communication. Very frustrating.
    ——————-

• marye
    send me a PM.
  • JimInMD

Send a PM to MaryE on this site. ..and do it quickly!! that was a long time ago.

• dajokr

Still have not received my DAve's 30 with Bonus Disc. Multiple emails to customer service and no joy. Anybody who can help????

• daverock

Looks reasonable enough to me. The only holes in my collection are the Fillmore West 1969 box set, and the first 1990 box set. I bought the second one, Spring 1990, after quite along wait, as I am not a big fan of 1990. But I was, and continue to be, surprised at how much I like the show within. Every time I play 3/14/90, which I believe is the first in the box, I feel moved to go on and listen to the whole. I keep looking around for the first one, but I haven't seen it for sale anywhere yet. I wouldn't spend a fortune on it, but if its anything like this second one....then I have missed out big time.

A cautionary tale for me, actually, thinking now that I wouldn't get this years box if it is from beyond 1974.

• Diggey
    Default Avatar

I hope I'm not breaking any rules and can delete this if I am. I have some Dead cds and Dave's Picks for sale and wanted to put them up here. I'm not trying to get rich, just movin' out some clutter. Send me a message and payPal preferred. shipping is included for all of them listed. Thanks

San Francisco, The Warfield 10/9 and 10/10/80- Record Store Day CD- $16 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 27- Boise State U, 9/2/83- $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 28- Capital Theater, Passaic, NJ, 6/17/76 - $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 29- Swing Auditorium, San Bernadino, Ca, 2/26/77 - $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 30- Fillmore East, NY, 1/2/70 - $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 30- Bonus CD- Fillmore East, NY, 1/3/70 - $30 shipping included

• kyleharmon

i'll make my official box set prediction here: Summer '90

• JimInMD

Gave this one last spin before the Dave's 31 announcement. This will be remembered as an excellent release with a great bonus disc if you subscribed.

2019 will be remembered as a good year.

• Oroborous

Fall 79, Awesome!
    Nice to mix it up a little, thanks guys!
    Also, like hearing how their going to keep trying more variety.
    But ultimately, like Dave said, not about the set list or what they played etc, it’s about how they played it!
    Personally, I’m not familiar with this one but ifs it’s anything like 11/9, 11/5&6, 12/1, or the New Years run I think we’re going to be happy!

• wissinomingdeadhead
    Default Avatar

FINALLY 1979

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 1 month

Who's up for a revolutionary evolutionary ride? DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 30: FILLMORE EAST, NEW YORK, NEW YORK 1/2/70 captures the Grateful Dead as they make their first foray from the experimental 60s into their early 70s acoustic Americana period. Yes, this one is a little bit country and a little bit (psychedelic) rock and roll.

When the "Magnificent Seven" - Pigpen on percussion, T.C. on keys - first took the stage on 1/2/70, evidence was clear that the trip was about to take a turn. From their western wears to the twang in Jerry’s “broken-string blues,” it appeared they'd brought the Bakersfield sound to the Big Apple. They worked through much of what would become Workingman's Dead, stunning the crowd with laid-back numbers like "Uncle John's Band," "Casey Jones," and "Black Peter." Just the same, they satisfied 60s stalwarts with magical versions of "Dark Star," "St. Stephen," and "That's It For The Other One." Sonic alchemy, indeed!

DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 30: FILLMORE EAST, NEW YORK, ​New York 1/2/70 has been rounded out with a bit of 1/3/70 (the subscribers-only bonus disc features the bulk of 1/3/70). It was recorded by the great Owsley "Bear" Stanley and has been lovingly mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 30 is limited to 20,000 individually-numbered copies*.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

The chords for One of These Days are B and A, and the main chords for The Other One are E and D, so they are similar in being based on just two chords and strong, propulsive basslines (One of These Days featuring two basses, one played by Waters, the other one by Gilmour), but OoTD is just 4/4, where TOO is a weird 6/8 and 4/4 mix; Billy describes it as a 6/8 on top of a 4/4 in Long Strange Trip. Two of my favorite songs by two of my favorite bands. Was super pumped to have seen Waters do OoTD a couple years ago. The BBC one was what first got me into that song, as well as Embryo, which somebody brought up recently as well, and of course, Echoes.

Fall '72 box sounds grate to me!

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Do you have a good copy of San Antonio 11 26 72? My dark star is a decent audience recording but certainly not soundboard quality. That request is good for anyone :D

user picture

Member for

7 years

Meddle is a great album.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Thanks Dennis I'll check this one out!

user picture

Member for

7 years

Have you heard of the live pink floyd tape 'Crackers'?? I have it in my tape collection somewhere. It's good but I forgot what songs are on it. Lost the list. Hollywood bowl bootleg.

user picture

Member for

10 years 3 months

In reply to by carlo13

Not ringing a bell. I used to download a bunch of liberated boots on Dimeadozen and Trader's Den, and ended up with a good number of Floyd shows (along with a good sized collection of Who, Tom Waits, Queen, and other less taper friendly bands), but don't remember that particular one. I found a page for it at discogs:
https://www.discogs.com/Pink-Floyd-Crackers-Damn-Braces-Bless-Relaxes-T…
Here's a youtube video of the album playing:
https://youtu.be/B0Qw2eidPaY
I know I had some from '72 with the Dark Side performances that usually had an Echoes and OoTD as well, not recalling Hollywood Bowl. I can only imagine what people thought as they got the as yet unreleased full album that would stay on the charts for 16 straight years. The Dead got that privilege as they saw Floyd at Radio City in Spring '73.

Wonder when the next part of the Floyd story comes out in another mammoth box after The Early Years (which I still don't have, but want, just need an extra 500 bucks). My wife didn't kill me over 30 Trips, but I may have to scream careful with that axe if I got that Floyd box, too.

Speaking of box sets: wonder if they really are waiting until MUATM to announce, not just preview the box this year, allowing them more production time without people anxiously waiting on it and awaiting visual evidence of it.

user picture

Member for

7 years

500 clams? I'll have to check that one out.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

Alvarhanso, check the prices of the individual year sets for the PF Early Years box, most of the six individual sets go for about $35-$40 on amazon, so you can get all of the music content of the Early Years box for about $240 if you buy it that way. I think that you miss out on some ephemera, but I picked up the '69 Dramatis/ation and '72 Obsfuc/ation portions and may pick up a couple more later. I was also wondering what the next box set would be to follow the Early Years one.

Why is it that my access to this dead.net store is denied about half the times I try to get into this dead.net store?
I can easily get dead.net any and all times but have difficulty accessing the store. I wonder if its a bug in my desktop computer as I can access store.dead.net via my phone, but have yet to post comments via my phone or try to post.

Which is basically the reason why I don't post comments as much.
I may not be able to read any replies to this comment anytime soon, but I'll keep on tryin' to log into this store.dead.net.
I still like the old desktop computers versus tablets and "smart" phones, but don't separate me from my phone.

Dave's Picks 31?
Hmmm.
I not going to guess here, but I know for sure that I will love whatever has been selected.

Meddle seemed to me to be the last of their experimental albums, and the last really spacy one. After that, they sounded like they knew what they were doing ! I think Dark Side is a great album, but I hardly ever play it now, and it seems to be coming from a completely different place than the music chronicled on the Early Years. In the mid 70s, everyone seemed to have it, and it marked the beginning of them being a bit more middle of the road. I used to like Wish You Were Here and Animals, but again, I very rarely play them now. And I have never even heard any of the later albums-apart from back ground music at other peoples houses.

The gateway Floyd album for me was Relics, a budget album that came out in the early 70s, comprising of a rag bag of 1960s singles, B sides and oddities. Then I got the current album of the time-Meddle and worked backwards.

Going back to the Dead and this box set-has there been any stated indication that there is even going to be one this year ? I notice last years is still available. They don't exactly fly off the shelves, do they ! They seem eagerly anticipated, looking on here, but only a handful of people actually contribute, so the extent of their appeal may be less wide than we on here would like to think.

user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

I like the way you think, my gateway Pink Floyd lp was Ummagumma, which got me into the pre Dark Side lp's, I love More and Obscured by Clouds too, but it was Relics that got me into the Piper and Saucer lps that are still two of my favorites. I really like the fact that Nick Mason's new band is playing the pre Dark Side stuff live, how good is that, I know you mentioned you went to one of those shows, how was it?
I agree, Dark Side is great, loved it when it first came out and saw them in concert in 73 and they played it in it's entirety that show, just awesome. But I don't play it anymore either, nor do I listen to those post Dark side lps either, but the pre Dark side, yes, I listen to them still. Good stuff and I guess I will always be a slave to the trippy experimental stuff, just gets me where I want to be.
Had some bootleg Pink Floyd cd's/lp's back in the day, I remember one called "Rhapsody in Pink" that had an awesome Echo's on it and an Embryo, but the sound quality was sub par, which seemed to be a reoccurring theme with Pink Floyd boots. I wish back then they had recorded their shows like the Dead did, wow, to have some 67>72 Floyd live in pristine sound quality would be so nice, especially some early shows with Syd at the helm.
I think we will get a rumor or a leak before the meet up at the movies i.e. the next box, hey Bolo, got any totally ambiguous clues for us? Have never been able to figure any of them out, but it's fun to try.
That's a strange glitch there Born cross-eyed, just weird. The captcha thing is totally out of hand though, so many crosswalks, so many fire hydrants lol.

user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

check your pm

BTW - JRF check yours also

user picture

Member for

16 years 5 months

Had a great audience tape of this show back in the day. I overlook this show for some reason along with 6/8/74 and I just don't know why!!! Bob t

Happy Anniversary to me!...40 years ago I went to the Portland Speedway to catch the boys play with David Bromberg & McGuinn, Clark & Hillman opening...it was the day after Lowell George died and the 2nd Set was dedicated to him...hot humid light rainy kind of day...the worse part was trying to find my gray VW bug in the mess that was the parking lot after the show and then drive back up into the Cascades where I was living up on Mt Hood...some fun...also I do believe it was my first Brent show...

user picture

Member for

10 years 3 months

In reply to by Charlie3

Charlie3, I've thought about that, but would miss out on the 45s, and the collector (hoarder, as my wife would say) in me is horrified at the prospect. Same reason I missed out on Europe '72 piecemeal or all music edition. I want the trunk, damnit! I picked up I think 4 of the individual Europe '72 shows. I have all the music for both these boxes, don't have the blu-ray stuff on the Floyd or the 45s, and it's high quality mp3, but, again, I would like the boxes at some point. I also want to grab DaP 1-4. I still have no idea why I didn't subscribe back then, I remember the email announcing it. And I remember the Europe '72 announcement and do know why I didn't get that at the time: by the time I got paid, it had sold out, which I think surprised everyone.

Someday, all these things will be in my collection, along with physical copies of Winterland '77 and Fillmore West '69. Just hope it's not contingent on me winning the lottery. Though, I am going to have the Fillmore run on vinyl for sure, and the next installment comes out in a little over a week...

user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

In reply to by stoltzfus

Saucerful 4.5 stars
More 4 stars
Obscured 3.75 stars
Europe 71 (labeled as such) 5 stars
Meddle 4.75 stars
Atom Heart 5 stars
Ummagumma 5 stars
Embryo 5 stars
Animals 5 stars

Anything with fewer than five stars has 5 star material on it

So

5 stars for everyone

user picture

Member for

10 years 8 months

In reply to by Dennis

Thank you so much.
Check your PM...
:O)

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

In reply to by unkle sam

Ummagumma was the third Floyd album I bought. The first two sides, together with Echoes, One of These Days and Interstellar Overdrive formed the basis of my high regard for Pink Floyd back in the day. I have also always loved See Emily Play and Julia Dream. Its a real shame that there aren't more better recordings of Floyd with Syd. Even the ones in the Early Years box set are poor quality sound wise-especially the live show at Stockholm, with Syds vocals completely inaudible.

Maybe the best live recording with Syd is that film clip on television, where there is a snippet of them playing Pow R. Toc H. and then a complete Astronomy Domine. The following interview between the German presenter and Syd and Roger is also unmissable. Especially when he asks why it has to be so loud.

Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets were reassuring loud when I saw them-opening with Interstellar Overdrive, then Astronomy Domine and Lucifer Sam-an incredible adrenalin rush. From then on it was an inspired trip through the early years. The encore was Saucerful of Secrets which went into Point Me At The Sky. Amazing to see a gig like this, in times like these.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

I think Relics was one of the first Pink Floyd albums I ever got, picked it up for See Emily Play which I had heard on the radio. Julia Dream is also cool, but Remember a Day and Paintbox really hit the spot for me. Still sparks a certain mood and series of recollections for me. Still have the record. Really didn't get too curious about other PF stuff till I heard someone playing If from Atom Heart Mother and I was like, what is that. Atom Heart Mother and Obscured by Clouds would be among my favorite PF albums, although I like just about all of them. Might give a different answer as to favorites depending on which I listened to more recently ...

user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

In reply to by Charlie3

See live band Greensky Bluegrass

Never heard of em before but wife got tickets to Zootumes this evening

Jammy stuff

GD n Phish flavored bluegrass

user picture

Member for

10 years 3 months

In reply to by Charlie3

Was thinking about the upcoming 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 landing and remembered Floyd jammed to it live for the BBC. The footage doesn't seem to exist, but luckily the music was recorded. This was the best sounding source I could find, also, the longest version.

https://youtu.be/_9bx5h0FpCg

Also, I love the early stuff with Syd, the Gilmour early stuff and up to The Wall. Final Cut is where they lost me, and wasn't a huge fan of Division Bell or Momentary Lapse, though Endless River which came out a few years ago was pretty good, almost all instrumental and really showcasing Rick Wright's enormous talent as a keyboardist. He really was the unsung hero in the band. Waters, Gilmour, and Barrett are all brilliant, but they all get their credit for it as well, Wright just played some fantastic keyboards and was a synth pioneer and seems to usually be lost in the conversation. Pretty good singer, too. I love his song Summer '68, it has a delicious groove, and the horns are just fantastic.

I wish the Dead and Floyd had had an opportunity to do a co-bill as they did with The Who. Can you imagine a Dark Star with Gilmour and Wright?

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

In reply to by alvarhanso

Definitely agree that Rick Wright tends to get overlooked when talking about Pink Floyd. His playing was essential in creating an atmosphere-especially on their 1960s recordings, it seems to me, but also on the key tracks on Meddle. I didn't realise that he made a significant contribution to Endless River-or that it was primarily instrumental. Sounds quite interesting.

I inadvertently saw Dave Gilmour play at the end of last year, when he joined The Pretty Things on stage for a couple of numbers. I can't remember what songs he played on now, but he was really, really good. I tend to associate him with a mellow, laid back style-and somewhat well rehearsed. But he really kicked out the jams last December.

user picture

Member for

8 years

...a grateful day to everyone! I started my Monday morning with the 30-minute version of "Caution (Do Not Stop On Tracks)" that was recorded on June 14, 1968 during the band's debut run of shows at Bill Graham's newly opened Fillmore East in New York, which had the Grateful Dead headlining over the Jeff Beck Group. Many of the band's recordings from 1968 have been lost and what remains is often incorrectly labeled. This performance was included on the ‘Bonus CD’ from the ‘Fillmore West - 1969’ Box Set. Primo! 😉🤠
Playing it loud! I love the mix for this boxset, even after all theses years, the Set , Audio Quality is beautiful ! Just pure beauty...🙏❤️

user picture

Member for

6 years 5 months

Seems like we all bought it for a different song. I got it for Arnold Lane. Someone told me I just had to hear it.

In high school I thought I knew all of the good stuff from Floyd. I had dark side of the moon through the Wall only. I also had heard One of these Days plenty of times on the radio. I assumed everything else was Acid Rock . Then I heard Fearless. That song sounds like classic Floyd to me.

user picture

Member for

5 years 8 months

It's been years since I listened to this one. How did I ever miss this Midnight Hour? This is better than Wilson Pickett, in a Van Halen You Really Got Me is better than the original sort of way.

user picture

Member for

6 years 3 months

What better way to bring in July then with July 1978 the Complete Recordings?

Did this sell out yet? I know people were surprised it took a while to get to that only 1,000 left sign or whatever. But I was thinking that the June Winterland box set from 1977 was available for 5 years. How many of those did they print?

user picture

Member for

10 years 8 months

In reply to by stoltzfus

Truckin ->
Drums ->
The Other One ->
Wharf Rat ->
Me and Bobby McGhee

firing it up today

user picture

Member for

10 years 8 months

In reply to by mbarilla

a few months ago was playing some 1985 shows, Mr Charlie was lovin it, boppin his head and lickin his lips

Big Railroad BLues
THey LOve Each Other
Sugaree
Cassidy

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 4 months

Where are we going for 31?
I say 9/6/80

user picture

Member for

6 years 2 months

I'd like to see 12/18/73. Or is it it 12/19? Whichever one isn't DP 1.

All in for 1972 box set

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by wissinomingdeadhead

Phew, what a weekend...
FRIDAY
- 6/27/85 @
- 6/28/85 @
SATURDAY
- 6/26/73
- 6/25/88 1st set plus @
- 6/27/87 @
SUNDAY
6/30/86 2nd @
6/30/85 2nd Boo-yah! @
6/30/88 @
6/30 is personally perhaps one of my biggest days in Deadhistory as I believe I saw more shows on this date than any other; 4; 85, 86, 88, and 95. Not a bad one in the bunch, even 95 was good, at least as far as that tour etc...and 85 and 86 were Awesome!
Bunch of good ones coming up in July...

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I love the Pink Floyd discussion. I several questions/comments on that:

First the Early years- I have been back and forth on picking up a few of the individual boxes. The 1972 box has the live at Pompeii CD which I think is a good one to have so I have considered that box set. I already have the DVD for live at Pompeii but the CD and other material in that ox looks cool. I guess I need some recommendations as to other that may good to get. Someone also mentioned the 1969 box as being a good one. I can’t remember the titles each box was given so I am just going by the years.

Second, just in case anyone didn’t know already, but Pink Floyd also reissued a few albums with extra tracks (experience editions). Dark Side of the Moon has a second CD with a live performance of Dark Side from Wembley November 1974. Wish You Were Here has Shine on You Crazy Diamond, Raving and Drooling (early version of Sheep) and You've Got to Be Crazy (early version of Dogs) as extra tracks on a second CD. They are also from the Wembley November 1974 run of shows. I am not sure if these are all from the same show, but I have seen all tracks being attributed to the 11/16/74 show. In any case they are nice additions to have.

Third, although I was somewhat late getting on the bus for Dead, in 1994 I went to my first Dead show and preceding that about month and half earlier, I saw Pink Floyd for the first time as well (obviously sans Roger Waters). I always felt like that was a nice 1-2 punch to begin my concert going and traveling experience with those two shows. Now regarding the Floyd show, I was familiar mostly with Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall and Wish You Were Here material and they played a lot of that, basically a greatest hits type of deal. However Momentary Lapse of Reason and The Division Bell stuff was cool too. They had one hell of stage show set up as everyone can imagine, lasers, giant pigs and the like. During Comfortably Numb, a gigantic crystal ball came out of the center of the floor and it started spinning, reflecting all of the lights so it looked like the whole Three Rivers Stadium was rotating and about to achieve liftoff. Fortunately I wasn’t too twisted myself but I was impressed. Of course in that very same stadium a little over a year later, Jerry and the boys willed rain to fall on command as they started playing. They managed to drench that stadium and all of us in the audience in a pure energetic deluge of joy. I know this was not the first time something like that happened. Now I will admit, I was twisted at that show, but many other more grounded people corroborated the experience. At that show the stadium did not achieve liftoff, but I do think that just about everyone in the audience did. I know I sure as hell went somewhere…

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by wissinomingdeadhead

Hey Now!
So it's July now, and we are soon to learn about DaP31. Very exciting time... like moments before a set opener, wondering what it might be... Good times! I was also thinking, shouldn't we be hearing about a Fall Box release? Usually they provide a preview of the "Box" during the Meet Up At The Movies... any word ? Did I miss something? Prediction for DaP 31 is a 93 show... just a hunch not a wish, but I heard a great sequence on Sirius a few weeks back that made me think this period. As for a Box Set... I am hoping it includes PigPen in a big way. There's gotta be some killer Smokestack Lightening and others that I haven't heard yet...
And finally, anyone else going to Lockn? Hope to see you at the Bob & Wolf Bros set ... PM me.
iGrateful

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by Gratefulhan

Always thought they some what choreographed that.....
A) in those days they literally had thier own weather station so they could track storms with radar....
B) they seemed to be sort of waiting, like for someone outside with a radio to que them....”here comes the front”
or perhaps just more of the that old GD X factor madness?
Either way, it was impressive and a hell of a storm. Totally took that show to another level!

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

GratefulHan, you are spot on with the recommendation for the Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here experience editions, the extra material on those is well worth it. I find I listen to that live performance of Dark Side of the Moon as much as the original album, and the live stuff on the 2d disc of Wish You Were Here is definitely cool to have. I don't think that I saw experience editions for any of the other albums. Also, I have both the '72 and '69 portions of the Early Years box, both cool, the '69 set has a bunch of cool live stuff that makes it well worth it.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I hope either DAP31 or the box is from ‘79.
They could scratch that early Brent itch without going to subpar ‘80’ s tapes.

We used to blast Umma Gumma with the lights out while we were tripping our sox off!
Great times

Rock on

user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

Hope it's 7-1-73. I had just turned five years old.

hbob1995: "We used to blast Umma Gumma with the lights out while we were tripping our sox off!"

You're my kind of people.

Years ago I did this with people who were not Deadheads and Attics came on I thought it was great! They all thought I was nuts.

user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

Another one of the San Francisco greats has left us, Happy Trails is one of my favorite post show lp's, both sides are just soooo good. Say hello to everyone for us up there in the Heart of Gold band.

user picture

Member for

7 years

Even though some people did not like this album, I liked it better then what followed.

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/special-edition-shops/dave-s-picks-store/dave-s-picks-vol-30-1.html